[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do /x/perts think about LaVeyan Satanism and/or Satanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What do /x/perts think about LaVeyan Satanism and/or Satanism in general?

Sorry if this is a common question. I've been lurking on /x/ for a few weeks but I haven't seen anything specifically about this.
>>
>>17795539
Edgy premature school of thought made by and for the gullible.

Why side with the antagonist when you know the victor.

Also veiled rebellion disguised as something else yet labeled the contrary
>>
According to the bible the world hates truth and the world says not to trust something like pic related with your soul.

Who could be Satan?
>>
>>17795539
Reminder that "LaVey" is literally a jew and patholigcal liar who claims to have banged Marilyn Monroe and worked with the SFPD. Both of which have been debunked. He even lies about pointless shit like the reason for shaving his head.
>>
>>17795539
laveyan satanism is not approved by the temple ov blood
>>
>>17795725

The word demon comes from the word daimon, and it simply means good spirit.

The word devil means deceitful spirit.

A demon and a devil are not the same thing.

Strangely enough some certain book is very sure demons are evil, must have been written by devils.
>>
>>17795539
The demons are divided by tiers, just like the angels. The bad ones on both sides are unintelligent life forms that seek basic necessities, similar to any other type of animals. Unfortunately, the exposure of most low tier demons to humans ended up on people building a negative and dark view of demons in general, although low tier light fragments are just as harmful. It was mainly because of the way the angels and demons decided to interact with other living beings.
At least thats my theory, because I am not a demon.
>>
pre internet shitposting honestly. Some edgelord deciding to use the image of satan to troll christfags and nothing more.
>>
>>17795835
I remember a topic on /hist/ that was graffiti from ancient Rome. It was basically
>Pontis is a faggot
>I cucked that dude from last Thursday
Shitposting has been around as long as written language
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 576x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 576x1023
>>17795539
/x/perts. That's funny. We (I) reject him as a charlatan. Next question.

(His daughter Zeena however is divorced (I think), has a band, and is living in Europe. She is spiritual leader of the Sethian Liberation Movement (SLM).)
>>
>>17795539
Aren't they basically edgy atheists and a bit libertarian?

I mean they don't believe in Satan or worship him
>>
>>17795539
the perfect accessory for your bright red lipstick and daddy complex
>>
>>17795539

It's not paranormal, so technically off-topic.
>>
>question about satanism
>start talking about the devil and demons
>not understanding what satanism actually is

I see that leveys buzz word still works
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.