[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 454x450) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 454x450
its my first post on 4chan. I know some of you are good at solving weird stuff. i just screenshoted (is this even a word, who cares i'm tired) this picture to my friend and it dosen't look the same when sent. i'll try to find a way to show you the result.
>>
there it is
>>
>>17795248
Lol that looks like a friend of mine. I even drew him with a big dumbass grin full of sharp teeth like that and everything. I'm gonna go see if I can find that picture.

If nothing else, it's a neat looking drawing. Your picture, I mean. Are you going to give us any background on this?
>>
>>17795248
Don't put your name on 4chan dude.
>>
File: text.jpg (38 KB, 508x740) Image search: [Google]
text.jpg
38 KB, 508x740
alright so i'll put y'all in context cause i'm sure some of you are all like "why would you even send your friend a black picture. So i was trying to find a Kylo Ren costume for ComicCon and i found this really cheap looking costume and sent it to my friend and said "lol looks lika a Scream (the horror movie) costume with a belt. Then I searched for a Scream costume picture and saw the new mask from the 2015 TV serie, sent it to my friend and said "damn, I forget how scary the new mask is" and he replied "nah, not that much. So I copied the picture, added a black background and shadows around the mask, sent it to him and said "imagine seeing this outside of your window at night..." then I took a "black only" picture and sent "and then 10 seconds later you see this" (assuming that this is what you see when the killer goes away and you don,t know where he is) but when a sent the "black" screenshot, there is was. That, "face".
>>
I have videos of me "copy/pasting" the picture but I can't upload them here.
>>
>>17795269
Unrelated to your spooky picture plight, but I'm in the same boat with searching for Kylo cosplay. I'm in a group on Facebook called The Knights of Ren and they have all the resources you could want, they pointed me to a ton of sellers who do 501st accurate work when I asked for help.
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 1230x1276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 1230x1276
Found it! Huh, I guess it's not as similar to your picture as I thought. Ah well. Gonna give any more details? Has anything weird been happening with whatever device you did that on or on general?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.