[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: girl.jpg (38 KB, 416x291) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
38 KB, 416x291
Alright /x/ I'm always on here mostly lurking and occasionally posting. But there has been some weird shit happening at my friend's house that only him and I have noticed late at night when I drop him off at his house.

>So the first thing I can remember is that we went to see a movie and we were running late so as soon as I got to my friend's house he went inside. Knowing him he went to bed straight away. I still had about a quarter of a joint from a day ago in my car so I stepped outside to smoke it, right after I lit a cigarette and just looked at his house. I notice his door with curtains on it begin to move to the side, like someone is trying to sneak a peak at me and they stay like that for a few minutes. Then they immediately shut. I then notice the blinds by his upstairs start moving like someone is moving their hand up and down them, which located by the guest room that no one uses. I asked him the next day and he was very freaked out and swore he went to bed.

>About thirty minutes ago I dropped him off after hanging out with a few friends and we were surprised to see his dad in his office, which is visible from the street, with the computer light shining on his face. We knew it was him because of his haircut. I hop on teamspeak with him and he is extremely shaken up.
>He went inside to say hi to his dad and when he walked in the computer was off and no one was in there. He sprinted to his room and locked his door.

>I also noticed when I left (which I haven't mentioned to him yet) is as he walks up to his house I saw someone upstairs (in the same guest room) with the blinds all the way up just staring at me.
>My friend lives alone with only his dad and he confirmed that he was asleep in his bed after checking his dad's office.

He's told me a multitude of other weird and creepy shit that's happened there but it's too much to greentext. I just wanted to ask you guys what you think this is and what we should do about it.
>>
Thats no bump a rump
>>
I had a similar encounter before, with curtains moving and strange figures in the shadows. Does your friend have any pets or siblings?
>>
There are numerous options to deal with spirits. No matter what methods you try, or advice him to try, the most important part it Faith in whatever youre doing.

I can not stress this enough, Faith, in any religion, or ceremony is the key, my friend.
>>
First and foremost CHECK FOR INTRUDERS. Seriously, people have lived alongside others, in their homes, for years without them even knowing. Check every little nook and cranny and check every lock and window for signs of tampering.
>>
>>17795262
he lives alone with his dad

>>17795271
he has mentioned a lot of bumping and tapping noises coming from his attic which i have heard before. we always joke about there being a hobo living in his attic
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.