[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wyd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1452489252672.jpg (524 KB, 1400x930) Image search: [Google]
1452489252672.jpg
524 KB, 1400x930
Let's play a mindgame

Imagine you had the ability to enter "theater mode" similar to a spectator mode in a video game.
Time stops and you could move your "camera" EVERYWHERE you want it to be as well as turning back time.

You could place it one the moon and see if the moonlanding really did happen or just in the room of your crush and see what she/he did last night.

Oh and zooming in and out works too.

time can go back up to 500 million yeaes.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
>>
I acquire infinite knowledge

This is m'y ultimate fantasy
>>
>>17795035
Dinosaurs first.
>>
>>17795035
1. Watch dinosaurs bone

2. Find where aliens landed and helped protohumans

3. Find where Jesus was entombed and observe what happens

4. Watch Hiroshima

5. Figure out how Tunguska and Tesla were interconnected.
>>
Go as close to the biggest black hole as I can find. Rewind time 500 million years relative to myself. Move away from black hole and see universe at the cusp of its incarnation.

Get. On. My. Level.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x357
>>17795035
I would direct you to >>>/qst/ or >>>/b/. Have a wonderful day and thank you for shitposting.
>>
>>17795055
Go to the moment the device was created. Find out how it was created and why its limitations exist. Come back to reality and conceal my creation of UniverseNav 2.0. Use it to track everyone who will ever use this device. Go back to participate in the exercise so everyone thinks I never left at all.
>>
watch OP's mom taking a dump
>>
>>17795035

I've always had this fantasy.

As the other anon dinosaurs are probably first on my list. I just wanna see how a T.rex and a Triceratops really looked like. Shit would be cash. I'm actually holding on to the idea that there is a slim chance that a alien civilzation that visited us in the past have some kind of footage or clones of dinosaurs, haha.

Secondly, I'd make a list of all the major UFO sightings and alleged encounters with cryptoids and the paranormal. Like how cool would it be to actually find out that bigfoot and mothman were real? And behind the scenes of the Roswell incident? I'd go noclip on Area 51 for sure.

Lower down on the list I'd probably do creepy shit like watch my highschool crush masturbate in her bed. Shit would also be cash.

For less exciting things, I've also entertained the idea of going back to see key moments in my life from a third person perspective. I think it could potentially give a more objective outlook on my life, and perhaps make peace with my childhood. It's also entirely possible it would be a enormously brutal removal of blindspots that would damaging, since the human mind isn't fully adapted to handle something like that. Just speculating.
>>
1. Watch my birth
2. Watch the egyptians getting pyramids up,and how they got ass
3. Watch Alexander the great being a faggot.
4. Watch the period when cuatlacuatl was leading stranded mizo americans towards their future.
5. Peek in on how Genghi Khan got so much ass
6. Tune in every now and then to see if Hitler Masterbated
7. Watch the great wall in action, stopping mongololians. Laugh at their primitive spears and imagination.
>>
>>17795101

>staring into your mother's big sloppy bush as shit and blood is every and your red slimey head pushes out

Really, that's number one on your list?
>>
>>17795035
This brings up a strange paranoia in me, I always get worried people can "hack my eyes" and see what I'm doing and what I've done.
>>
I would observe polititians doing crooked shit or embarassing themselves and blackmail them whence I came back to real time.
>>
>>17795130
>who are you?
>where did you come from?
>where are you going?
Great Question #2. Not that anon, but confirming that you're actually the product of an event means something to a lot of people. You might not have any doubt that you were born one day, but most people can't remember it.
>>
>>17795035
- would work with the police and discover all the missing ppl who never were found again and all crimes which never were solved
- would visit every person who claims that they experienced something paranormal and would watch it myself to see if its true or not
>>
>>17795035
Can I go forward in time?
ANd if I can, knowing the results before hand will affect the results once I reach that time frame?
>>
Replay my own sexscenes all day
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.