[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zozo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ZozoBoard.jpg (169 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
ZozoBoard.jpg
169 KB, 800x500
Okay I'm sure some of you have heardof Zozo, a demon that enters somebodies life through a Ouija board. I just heard of it an it sounds like total horse shit, but apparantly Zozo encounters go back to the 1800s, so idek. What do you guys know/ think?
>>
File: 1464800315679.jpg (54 KB, 640x458) Image search: [Google]
1464800315679.jpg
54 KB, 640x458
>>17794986
Kek, when I was in a halfway house, these two girls and I make a quiji board, cut our fingers, and drew the first letter of our names at the top. The one girl was all into it and when we played she would freak out like she was possessed.
The last time we played she ended up having a seizure and pissed herself; she had to go to the hospital.

Both of those girls ended up overdosing and passing away monthes later; but nothing paranormal about a couple junkies dying from heroin.
>>
>>17795003
underrated post
>>
>>17795003
Thats fucked up.
I heard drug addicts are susceptible to demons. Anon, you should look into spiritually cleanses. You might be infected with an angry spirit
>>
>>17795247
Drug addicts are susceptible to drugs.
>>
I listen to coast to coast too
>>
^
>>
>>17794986
probably nothing to do with the fact that Z and O are right next to eachother and your involuntary muscle twitches would be very likely to spit out that combination of letters
>>
>>17794986
Its actually some older voodoo shit you're not allowed to even know.

like even if you learned it, the shit would just depropagate and you'd be referencing a null pointer.
>>
its Led Zepplin you twits
>>
>>17796518
That's Zoso, that doesn't discount a possible occult connection, Page was an adherent of Aleister Crowley's teachings and bought Crowley's infamous Boleskine Mansion to live in.
>>
>>17796527
I know that Pagey got it from an old grimoire...

Zozo has nothing to do with seances or ouji boards...
>>
I have a story that happened to me. Have to run somewhere so anyone interested?
>>
Anyone here watch livescifi?
Tim tries often to communicate with zozo. spooky livestreams have happened.
https://www.youtube.com/user/LIVESCIFIdotTV/videos
>>
>>17796527
Not to mention The Beatles link to all this, the paul is dead theory. all the symbolism and coincidences.
it all connects.
>>
>>17797088
"Old grimoire" usually means "edgy book completely concocted to scam money from rich nitwits."
I'm not raining on your parade either, that's what grimoires are.
>>
It's something we are all very familiar with.

It's a meme.

Unlike the fair and venerable users of 4chan, who often intentionally use memes as an in-joke, before the Internet, memes spread only when they had an aura of applicability. Zozo is a good example. You read about Zozo, or hear about it and you learn that it's aggressive and evil, and that's what you get on the board.
>>
>>17795312
was gonna
post this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.