[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NSA secret math
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 176x105) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 176x105
Does anyone knows anything about this? Not talking specifically about cryptography, bit it is said by some academics that the NSA has discover whole field of mathematics, all of them unknown by current academia
>>
Any links?
>>
>>17794754
I doubt the NSA has the organizational intellect to make use of arcane mathematics, let alone teach it to new recruits and keep it secret when the old employees leave.
>>
>>17794754
>said by some academics
Which academics and in which journals are their theories published?
>>
gggqep that sorta thing .
>>
>>17794761
http://aperiodical.com/2012/11/declassifying-discoveries-by-nsa-mathematicians/
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/09/nsa_misuse_of_mathematics_secret_formulas_and_backdoor_cryptography.html
http://m.slashdot.org/story/201277

>>17794791
I'm not taking about magic shit or anything paranormal, I'm not mentally ill. NSA is already known to have discovered some algorithms and cryptographic schemes way before academia did, such as Diffie Hellman key exchange. They also seem to have discovered the technique of differential cryptanalysis before it was proposed/discovered I'm academia (not actually NSA but NIST, but I'll assume are the same circles, if wrong please explain)
Also the NSA is the biggest employer of mathematicians in the USA, so they definitely have the brain power for something like that.
>>
>>17794754
Lol no
>>
This is gonna be some Despair Code shit, isn't it?
>>
File: thought alarm.jpg (18 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
thought alarm.jpg
18 KB, 598x336
>>17794828
>>
>>17794828
Interesting.
>>
>>17794754
They are not going anywhere if they still use zero, i hope they finally made their breakthrough.
>>
>>17794828
>mathematicians
Brain power isn't the same thing as organizational intelligence. They could have the top ten geniuses in the world and still be retarded as an organization if their management is retarded. Resources only exist if there's someone smart enough to use them.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.