[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/. I'm a scientific minded person, I only believe in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: v.jpg (157 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
157 KB, 640x480
Hi /x/. I'm a scientific minded person, I only believe in things that are supported by scientific evidence and facts, hence I don't believe in any paranormal stuff and I don't usually visit this board.

But I thought I'd drop by and share a little revelation I had.

My natural state is trusting. I've been trusting of the government from the start and had no reason to suspect they would lie or cover up stuff.
Throughout the last 10 years or so however I've discovered many pieces of evidence that people high up and the government really do lie and try to keep certain things under wraps. Particularly one thing is interesting in regards to the "paranormal", and that is that I'm very certain now that there are things that the government don't want the general population to know about. Speaking "scientifically" of course. Previously I didn't have any faith in such reasoning from people who claimed paranormal activities.

So my advice for you, if you are looking for interesting hidden stuff, you should focus more on what the government is hiding. Because I'm now certain it's the case that they are.
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46 KB, 250x250
>Guys the government is hiding things from us
>>
File: Niccage.png (22 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Niccage.png
22 KB, 500x371
>>
>>17794655
>governments don't lie
>I found out governments lie

Welcome to reality, enjoy your stay
>>
Cool, thanks
>>
What paranormal acts is hiding your gov dude?

Share with us, you saying you found something.
>>
>>17794655
>I only believe in things that are supported by scientific evidence and facts
Yeah, yeah, sure. It's totally possible to only believe things that subscribe to that criteria. No sarcasm here. None at all.
>>
>>17794655
Wow, you've said fucking nothing.

>hurr look at the things you can't look at
The reason we can't is because dipshits like you allow the government to hide things. We can't just sneak into NASA 51 to get anything we care to know. Even Snowden was a psyop.
>>
File: Pentagon.jpg (173 KB, 922x922) Image search: [Google]
Pentagon.jpg
173 KB, 922x922
>>17794655

What if your government was hiding the fact that a large portion of scientific facts are incorrect.

Think about all the things in science that one cannot criticize. Science is about disproving things, therefor all frontiers should be open criticism and new ideas with evidence.

What if what they were hiding that the majority of ancient cultures, their concepts of spiritualism, esoteric and paranormal ideas were in fact correct. What if what they were hiding were advances in the knowledge of these things.
>>
>>17794811
>even Snowden was a psyop

Are you retarded or just completely inept?

Snowden leaks are not only well documented but backed up by prior whistle blowers, who in the early 2000s revealed AT@Ts cooperation with the CIA to install wire taps on the American populace.

>>17794737
You're welcome. But I concur with >>17794775
Share your decade of findings OP. Unless you're just being a massive faggot.
>>
>>17795133
A few grains of truth in an ocean of shit is precisely what makes a psyop be cointel.
>>
Atoms arr made of quark. Which are them selves made of vibration. So your all world is based on a sea of nothing, shaking. From there, everything is possible.
>>
What if like the solar system is like an atom dude. And the planets are like electrons and the sun is like a nuetron man. Thats far out.
>>
>>17794655
Niburu?
>>
>>17794803
Heh. IKR? Like fucking half of the average person's perspective on life is mumbo jumbo
>>
>>17795133
Russian psy-op
>>
>I've discovered many pieces of evidence

Give five examples.
>>
>>17794841
>>17795147
Let's talk about how conscious intent, harmonized and focused through symbol and ritual is able to manipulate reality. Let's talk about the malleability of existence. Explain to me the significance of sacred geometry.

Let's discuss vibrational nature of the physical world. How is resonant frequencies involved? What is the fabric of our conceptualization of reality?
>>
>>17795187
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.