[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a genuine request. I need answers on if it's possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: received_1299036080111097-1.jpg (14 KB, 157x161) Image search: [Google]
received_1299036080111097-1.jpg
14 KB, 157x161
I have a genuine request. I need answers on if it's possible to sell a soul for earthly desires and if not, then if there's a demon or spirit or entity that I can summon to help me make these desires come true as soon as possible
>>
>>17793792
>for earthly desires
which earthly desires?
>>
Your soul isn't worth as much as you think it is.
>>
>>17793795
$5
>>
>>17793804
ya, that's when you ask satan a quote.

If you were to ask, let's say, GOD, he would appreciate you whole-heartily and completely.
>>
>>17793816
You sound dumb.
>>
>>17793795
Op here
Love. I wish to give up my soul, or do WHATEVER is necessary, to get the love of my life back. Hell if I had to she to continuously suck dicks for eternity just for one lifetime with her then damn me I'll do it.

>>17793816
I've tried asking God but it feels like he never picks up the phone and hears me when I ask for help, so I'm exploring other options
>>
>>17793852
she's not worth it. no one is. you'd probably kill yourself now if you really understood that so i guess you should keep loving her from afar and feeling brokenhearted until you find a new love of your life to distract you from the meaninglessness of existence.
>>
>>17793852
>I've tried asking God but it feels like he never picks up the phone and hears me when I ask for help

Don't give up Hope.
>>
>>17793848
ok.
>>
>>17793852
I know that feel, OP.

>keep loving her from afar and feeling brokenhearted until you find a new love of your life
Doesn't work. Now I love my new wife and my Oneitis, too.
>>
>>17793852
Op here

I KNOW THE TALKS, SHE'S NOT WORTH IT, KEEP TRYING WITH GOD, I GET IT. BUT PLEASE TELL ME IS IT POSSIBLE TO SELL MY SOUL OR SUMMON A DEMON TO GET THIS TO WORK?!
>>
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.
That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

Op here, btw
>>
File: 6NXj1kq.jpg (199 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
6NXj1kq.jpg
199 KB, 2000x1500
>>17793879

RUBIO!
>>
>>17793879
There's no cure for Oneitis, OP. I've been searching for it far longer than you have. Just accept your rate.
>>
>>17793852
You soppy cunt. Get over her
>>
>>17793879
Bullshit.
>>
>>17793885
>Just accept your rate.
1000 tears/hour
>>
>>17793892
Hey, when we're talking about selling your soul, we have to use financial terms.
>>
Theres probably several Goetic demons I can think of that could grant that request and the desired outcome could also be attained with use of Abramelin squares but im not going to tell you which because it will bring nothing but ruin into your life in the long run.
>>
>>17793904
>>17793792

BOY FOR SALE!
>>
>>17793924
I'll suck your dick if you tell me, sharpie in the pooper, anything!
>>
>>17793932
Why do you want a cure so bad? Isn't living the rest of your life thinking about your muse every single day the ultimate tribute to her? That's what I tell myself.
>>
>>17793941
Because why spend every day just thinking about her, when I can be proactive and do whatever it takes to get back with her. If i truly love her, and I do, then I have to do everything in my power to get her back to me
>>
>>17793969
what have you tried so far (non-paranormal)?
>>
If you believe in Soul Mates,
take a look at this song, aqueous transmission.

It helped me a little bit in my understanding.

http://www.metrolyrics.com/aqueous-transmission-lyrics-incubus.html
>>
>>17793997
>http://www.metrolyrics.com/aqueous-transmission-lyrics-incubus.html
One of my favorites, Anon.
>>
>>17793985
Faith and prayer
Wanga dolls
A supposedly enchanted amulet
Requested a couple spells be cast

That's all I've tried so far aside from the usual of talking to her and trying to reconcile

None of which has provided results so far
>>
>>17793932
If I gave you the correct goetic invocation or abramelin operation, the desired outcome might be achieved (providing one has the intelligence and fortitude to successfully undertake such a working to begin with) but not necessarily in the way you might expect or want.
These forces have a strange sense of humour. They might grant your request in a fucked up way like her being reunited with you because she was crippled in a car crash and you have to care for her in a paralysed crippled state for the rest of your life. Chances are the payment for thing you seek would be extracted not from you but from her. These things dont always work to your advantage and have a way of stinging you in ways you would have never imagined.

Best to leave well enough alone. Curiosity killed the cat after all.
>>
>>17794025

But satisfaction brought it back.
>>
>>17794025
If I don't try everything possible then my love was a farce and I know DAMN WELL that it's not! Please, I'm begging you, tell me what I can do. You don't find that specific someone who fulfills you and is fulfilled by you in every way more than once in a lifetime if even at all. Please help me
>>
>>17794043
Why is it a farce? Can't you love her enough to respect her wishes? Consider your pain a sacrifice made to preserve her happiness and freedom.
>>
>>17794057
I love her enough to respect her wishes but love her and know her even more to understand they're unfounded. We split because she was afraid she'll hurt me, she's afraid that she'll only cause my heart pain and I can't accept that! Anyone close to her could tell you that I helped her through the dark times more than anyone ever has and that she's never been happier with anyone else and I've been the exact same way with her. I consider my pain a sacrifice but I'm willing to make more of a sacrifice to be with her than to settle and be without
>>
File: jaskier_dandelion.jpg (84 KB, 550x989) Image search: [Google]
jaskier_dandelion.jpg
84 KB, 550x989
>>17794043

Steady on there Dandelion.

Did you even ready my post? What if the working succeeds but payment is extolled through her and not you? Sounds like your desire is motivated out of selfishness and thats a surefire way for an operation such as the one you require to turn sour on you. These forces are not to be taken lightly nor trifled with out of selfish frivolity, no matter how sincere your broken heart currently feels.

Ill reiterate, nothing but regret lies down this path.
>>
>>17794089
If I leave her be, every day I run the risk of getting the call that she's permanently gone. I read what you said might happen and I understand that it's a risk that I'm putting on her without her knowledge yes. But I'd rather I care for her paralyzed, mute, blind, and deaf, than to l run the risk of her killing herself.

I'll reiterate, I MUST look at every avenue, I'd rather make a decision and regret it, than regret never doing anything at all
>>
>>17794083
>We split because she was afraid she'll hurt me, she's afraid that she'll only cause my heart pain and I can't accept that!

I will explain this female doubletalk to you.

SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU.

She likes you. You make her feel good. BUT SHE KNOW SHE DOESN'T REALLY WANT YOU LIKE THAT and she's trying to be nice about it.

Don't make her break your heart even more. Just let it go.

YOU CAN'T FORCE SOMEONE TO LOVE YOU.

There is no Romeo and Juliet situation keeping you two apart. She's not with you because SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU. If she did, she'd be with you. No more, no less to the story.
>>
>>17794145
She's afraid she's hurting me because she needs constant care! Because she's to a certain degree mentally unstable and keeps believing that all she's doing is hurting me and running me dry by using me as a crutch to get her through the day! I can't force her to love me because she already does! She's had this fear since the beginning but has never acted on it, and it's my responsibility a.c. my privelage to be that crutch!
>>
File: Geralt of Rhodesia.png (189 KB, 273x331) Image search: [Google]
Geralt of Rhodesia.png
189 KB, 273x331
>>17794109
>>17794169

Nah, sorry son.

You failed the test. Id would be irresponsible of me to provide you with access to that avenue. But if you do happen down it on your own volition, stay away from Andras.

>it's my responsibility a.c. my privelage to be that crutch!

cringed desu.
>>
>>17794188
Fine, don't give me the answers I look for, I can respect that. Do you have any other warnings for me aside from the ones you've given so far? And if possible, can you at least tell me where to begin my search?
>>
>>17794188
>yet another anon claiming something but not proving it
>>
>>17793969
There's a difference between love and obsession.
>>
Does anyone else have Help or ideas to give? Please?
>>
>>17794198
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/grimoire/goetia.pdf

Here is a starting point if you can comprehend and glean information from it but ill reiterate, this particular type of ritual working tends to have unforseen and oft unpleasant reverberating and long reaching consequences, especially if invoked without proper grounding in occult studies and the ability to attain the required state of gnosis one needs to attune themselves to that current.

Iv known people make themselves mentally ill and worse by dabbling with this system.

>>17794203

I owe you no proof of anything faggot
>>
>>17794083
That's revoltingly over-dramatic. You deserve whatever distress you're feeling now, plus your dick slammed in a car door.
>>
>>17794246
Thank you very much

>>17794266
I'm sorry you see it that way, also Go fuck yourself
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.