[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
West of Wichita,Kansas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160130_094225.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160130_094225.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Thinking about moving to a town outside of Wichita,Kansas . Anything Paranormal ever happen around the area ? Mass murders or anything ?
>>
>>17793409
No, Kansas blows. Don't move here and if you already live here move away.
>>
Google Stull Cemetery
>>
>>17793409
I don't think your cat wants to go to Kansas.
>>
Kansas is terrible, don't do it.

Atchison is one of the most haunted places here tho I guess, even tho that's further up by KC I think. There's the whole "demon house" there. I've heard about Stull too lol, but I don't personally think it's very interesting.
>>
Oh yeah, BTK lived in Park City which is by Wichita, but that's not really paranormal, just a serial killer.
>>
File: Brookville School-500.jpg (252 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Brookville School-500.jpg
252 KB, 500x332
>>17793409
Lifelong resident here. Why do you want to move to Kansas? If it's for career do what you have to do but if you're coming for the scenery you'll be disappointed. Wichita has some nightclubs and shit if that's what you're into I guess.

Kansas is full of alleged paranormal activity to the point where it's frequently called "the most haunted state." Literally every town has some random ghost story or legend, often several. There's also an old legend that the Pope won't fly over the state because it's got one of the gates of hell. There are lots of books written on the subject of Kansas ghosts, I'm sure you can track them down if you're really interested, there's a ton of websites with Kansas listings of "hauntings" too. Here's a link to an article from the Wichita Eagle on some of them.

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article1080108.html

Also Wichita's got a ton of brutal murders, from the Wichita Horror to the BTK killer, if you want to get killed in a horrifying fashion Wichita's got you covered.
>>
>>17795283
Continuing because why the hell not, Stull Cemetary is probably one of the most infamous ones. Stull is basically a couple of houses, a bait shop, and a church. The town is supposed to be a gateway to hell and there's all sorts of stories. In my experience the creepiest part of it was the people living there, they act like people in horror movies do, they're unfriendly, secretive, and tell you to get out of town. I really can't blame them though, jackasses out of Lawrence are always vandalizing their town while looking for the devil.

I knew a guy who worked at the Johnson County Industrial Airport which is also supposedly haunted, he says that there's a lot of noises at night but he always chalked it up to the building settling.
>>
>>17795283
I was stationed at McConnell for 5 years. Kansas is so damn boring. I never once saw anything paranormal while living out there though.
>>
Kansas blows, economy's crap and may not recover, Governor is an idiot.
Stull is dumb college students scaring each other in a cemetary and lethargic cops lumbering after them.
Put up with it for 20 yrs and got the hell out of the state, just my experience.
>>
Five Nations activity is about it. There are a lot of restless spirits from the forced relocation of Native Americans, mainly to Oklahoma and Kansas and points west of there.

That would be about it.
>>
Lived here all my life, not much paranormal stuff, but there is a massive underground sex trafficking ring.
>>
>>17795283
Second this, pregnant lady was stabbed to death at the sonic across the street when I was going to WSU.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.