[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
chipchan- someone still watching her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ccs.png (158 KB, 321x241) Image search: [Google]
ccs.png
158 KB, 321x241
http://aassdd.viewnetcam.com/CgiStart?page=Multi&Language=0
>>
>>17792459
Who is this chick?
>>
Shes sleeping all the time and doing weird things
>>
>>17792463
Some crazy chink
>>
>>17792471
Wish I knew korean, I wanna know what her sign says
>>
>>17792476
It says Oppan Gangnam style
>>
>>17792476
it says
>why are you autists still watching me?
>>
>>17792459
Someone should stalk her so all that enegy doesn't go to waste
>>
Someones have more information about her?
>>
>>17792514
Google does
>>
>>17792519
she was right all along!
>>
She ever get naked?
>>
>>17792459
Would you a chippy chippy chan?
>>
File: chipchan 2016-06-11 00_51_16.png (417 KB, 1280x556) Image search: [Google]
chipchan 2016-06-11 00_51_16.png
417 KB, 1280x556
>>17792459
kek
saw a thread about her like 2 years ago...
check her like every 3 days since.

i was surprised she changed camera location today. pic was like 4 hours ago...but its normal again now...
>>
>>17792459
she used to have a blog, she is possibly incontinent, is always sleepy, and thinks a police officer is stalking/manipulating her with a mind control chip.
>>
>>17794477
Moved again. At least twice from where you had it. The second camera has maximum number of viewers
>>
>>17792476
it says

[someone] save me
bleeding for hours
hasn't stopped pouring
last line is cut off and can't read it without the ending

sign she's holding says I want to die, stomach pain, can't see the rest
sign next to her says it hurts so much

her sign also says something about blood sugar
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.