[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mandela-Effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 61MwlGcqoQL.jpg (81 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
61MwlGcqoQL.jpg
81 KB, 500x498
Any actual evidence pertaining to the Mandela-Effect? And is there anything you guys remembered but somehow changed?

>I always remembered it being berenstEin bears
>The main gremlin in the gremlins movie was spike, not stripe
>and I could've sworn Muhammad Ali died about 5 years ago.
>>
File: 5.png (82 KB, 928x707) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82 KB, 928x707
These threads suck.
>>
>>17790648
Either post something about the thread or get out shitlord
>>
South America is further East than I remember it was... The Arctic is gone, I never remember'd there being islands off the coast of California (and I've lived here all my life).
Berenstein is what I always remembered.
Interview with A Vampire was never Interview with The Vampire (my dad's favourite movie, have many memories of seeing the DVD case around my dad's house when I was younger).
Life is like a box of chocolates -> Life was LIke a box of chocolates.
Mirror Mirror on the wall ->Magic mirror on the wall (even Shrek still has Mirror Mirror on the wall).
JFK was in a car with 3 other people. Now there's footage (footage! new footage, changed footage!) of 5 others in the car with him. And entire new windshield in front of them.
Kit-Kat -> KitKat
Bud Lite -> Bud Light
C3PO with a magic fucking silver leg.
Hitler's eye's turning from being brown to being blue (distinct memories of "lol he doesn't even fall into his own glorious Aryan race")
Nicholas -> Nicolas Cage
Febreeze -> Febreze
Fruit Loops -> Froot Loops
>>
I remembered them as Flinstones, not Flintstones.
>>
>>17790636
Sadly, I do not have such memory. But I wish I could experience this weird feeling.
>>
File: OPs adventures in faggotvile.jpg (106 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
OPs adventures in faggotvile.jpg
106 KB, 497x427
>>17790662
Not that anon, but these threads do indeed suck.
>>
>>17790684
flin isn't a type of stone you cockmongling ape, flint is
>>
I still think some of them are localisation errors.

It's still "Mirror mirror on the wall" -> "Spieglein, Spieglein, an der Wand"

Interview with A Vampire is "Interview mit einem Vampir" in German.
einem Vampir -> a Vampire
dem Vampir -> the Vampire

Well other than that... some things are still weird I guess. I remember that hitler one too, since i'm german and everyone always says that he had brown eyes but it's just hearsay. That could've been wrong all the time.
>>
File: FUCKING JEW BEARS.jpg (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING JEW BEARS.jpg
48 KB, 300x300
>The Truth
>>
File: 1465245843940.png (248 KB, 818x918) Image search: [Google]
1465245843940.png
248 KB, 818x918
I remember when I was a kid I watched a version of the Transformers movie where when Optimus dies he turns grey THEN crumbles to dust. Apparently he only turns grey in every version of the film and there's no version where he disintegrates whatsoever.

The weird thing is that other fans also remembering his turn to dust.
>>
>wahhh let me have my echo chamber!!

upvoted friend xD
>>
Bumping for more mandala
>>
>>17790636
give it a rest.
mandela effect is absent minded know it alls refusing to believe their not right.
>>
>>17790788
*they're
>>
ITT: Idiots have shitty memory.
>>
Justin Long was not the lead in Jeepers Creepers. The lead was played by James Duval. I remember this vividly because the end scene showing his eyeless face was almost traumatic to my young senses.
>>
So if you died in another dimension how would you find THAT dimensuons information and images in this one? Jesus fuck think for 5 minutes.
Secondly "I could have sworn".. seriously? Not clearly remembering something isn't a sign of a dimensional travel.., it's a sign of poor memory.
>>
>>17790862
Why is it so many people have these exact poor memorys?

I also recall Ali dying several years ago, same with Richard Prior
>>
>>17790874
Because you all should have not slept in school. I recall Mandela winning the Nobel, I recall Ali being there when his daughter started her boxing career.
>>
>>17790636
I don't know why everyone that otherwise believes in other absurd conspiracy theories are so quick to dismiss this particular theory.

This kind of mass hysteria should raise questions. Sure, some of these might be a result of shitty memories. i.e. someone mentioned the Flintstones. I remember calling it the Flinstones too, but I was also just a kid and probably pronounced it incorrectly because kids often have a difficult time with language.

But there are some cases that are strange to me that I cannot explain nor can I claim false memory. i.e. I also believe that Muhammad Ali died a while ago. I don't think this was a false memory because I know many, many people who also insisted he was already dead. There is no way so many people I know personally also believed that he was already dead.

I'm not saying I believe in the mandela effect wholeheartedly. I'm just saying I am open to the possibility that there may be something to it. If I'm wrong? Oh well. But I still ponder it. I'm not afraid to admit that I was wrong if there is indeed nothing behind this theory other than this the justification that humans have shit memories.
>>
There can be no evidence for it. The theory is unfalsifiable.
>>
>>17790874
Richard Pryor died over a decade ago!
>>
Star Wars related: growing up I had a babysitter who swore that she had seen a scene in Empire Strikes Back where the ATATs are being landed from some sort of space barge. Despite sperging out on Star Wars since then, I've never heard of the filmmakers shooting a scene like this. No concept art or models, let alone a cut scene. Yet she seemed so sure...
>>
>>17790636
4 u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puJpSz21Ru4
>>
Idk about the last on OP, but holy shit is this freaky. They were never Stain, it was always Stein, im positive of it
>>
Has anyone found a common thread between all the things that have changed? Has anyone noticed any changes in things that don't come from American pop culture?
>>
>>17790909
He didn't die. He had dementia. He was kept out of the public eye for his own protection. You recall when Charlton Heston was on that Moore documentry? Everyone was all "omgz hes batshit crazy" No, he had dementia. They say and do strange things because their brain is shutting down slowly.
Ali's family didn't want his legacy to be corrupted by his actions and words he couldn't control.
Look for an official press release of his death as opposed to internet rumors.
>>
>>17790931
>One person I kinda knew years ago thought something in a movie happened differently than it actually did
MANDELA EFFECT CONFIRMED EL PSY KONGROO WARGLEBLARGLE
>>
>>17790636
Anyone remember the reality where Freddie Mercury got elected president with Macho Man Randy Savage as his VP?
>>
>>17790636
i remember a breaking ben album coming out a year before it did, and i swear that grown ups came out in 2011
>>
>>17790953
Can I live there?
>>
>>17790943
Why are you assuming I only believed this because of other people on the internet believing this? I've thought he's been dead for years, before the internet even started talking about the same thing.
>>
>>17790973
So you assumed something. Later the internet confirmed that assumption.
Look, we all remember things wrongly. No brain is infallible. My glasses are probably in my car and not that I never wore them and I'm a post mortem travler.
>>
>>17790962
Nah, CERN destroyed it because they were mad that people from other timelines kept trying to emigrate there. Shame, it was pretty rad.
>>
>>17790662
He DID post something about the thread: "These threads suck."
>>
>>17790999
Trips of truth.
>>
>>17790636
I swear that there was a Space Shuttle Intrepid.
>>
File: 1448399317633.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448399317633.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Reality glitches are a way for boring NEETs to pretend their lives have mystical meaning. If they forget something, "WHOA, time warp man!!". If they become confused, "WHOA Universe is mutating!". If others see things differently than they do, "WHOA, Like they're from a different timeline!"

It's narcissistic nonsense to the extreme.
>>
File: great_wall_trump.jpg (75 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
great_wall_trump.jpg
75 KB, 650x350
>>17790999
>>
>>17791018
I swear I once sailed on the good ship Lollypop
>>
>>17790992
Did I also not already say that?

>This kind of mass hysteria should raise questions. Sure, some of these might be a result of shitty memories.
>>
>>17790680
Woah woah woah. Hitlers eyes are brown, anon.
>>
>misrember something
>oh shit I'm in an alternate timeline!

Why is /x/ so fucking stupid now?
>>
File: BRAINsrFUCKED.png (46 KB, 916x756) Image search: [Google]
BRAINsrFUCKED.png
46 KB, 916x756
>>
>>17791035
>Implying it wasn't always
>>
Not joking Op just googled this. This is fake his name is spike.
>>gremlin in the gremlins movie was spike, not stripe.
Also many years ago there was a song came in the radio I heard many times before they say its a new song I tell my friend he says I'm full of it I know all the words to the song. Still to this day can't explain it.
>>
>>17790707
Confusing and combining Starscream and Optimus primes deaths.
>>
>>17790680
The JFK thing you got to be fucking with me. He was in the car with a driver and his wf That's it
>>
>>17791066
There was spike and stripe. One from Gremlins 1 and one from Gremlins 2.
>>
>>17791042
i just wandered youtube and couldnt find the mandela effect vid that shows a actual book with bearenstein bears on the cover and explains that there are a few books with that name version that had been sold for a brief period of time in some places

but that said its the least important of any of them. nelson madela not dying in prison in the 80s could be seen as a major change if you accept that that was the original version of history

but he did almost nothing after being released from prison so maybe its not the biggest alleged change. its easy to shrug off all of this but to play the devils advocate for a second what would people be able to do if people changed history? how would you know.

if revisions to the time line are not perfect then the end result may actually be less meaningful and ultimately nothing really changes much
>>
>>17790854

nah i disagree with you there matey. it was always justin long in my memory
>>
File: 1459189327521.jpg (189 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459189327521.jpg
189 KB, 1280x1024
Consider this thread: Anons that have nothing to post about expect stuff they forgot.
>>
>>17791035
Way to continue parroting the same thing. Just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out, anon. No need to get so rustled over a thread you can hide.
>>
>>17791034
wrong
>>
File: stupid_thread.gif (36 KB, 455x679) Image search: [Google]
stupid_thread.gif
36 KB, 455x679
>>17791216
>Way to continue parroting the same thing

That's all reality glitch threads are, people going over the same ol' list of drivel again and again. It's like little kids wanting to hear the same ol' story every night before bed.
>>
>>17791021
M8 that's most of western society. Facebook, /r9k/ (it's CHAD'S faukt I can't get laid. It's certainly not that I'm an obese NEET), HAES/cultural marxism, etc.
>>
>>17790636
I know that it's a real effect, that it's being heavily shilled, and that you're better off not replying to a thread like this until your government has publicly guaranteed that it won't oppress time travelers. If you really want to understand this phenomenon, find a better example than a common children's book. Don't let the go-to-example be something people can easily dismiss. You have to force people to not act like faggots if you want this to work out.
>>
>>17791308
>I know that it's a real effect
[Citation needed]
>>
>>17791308
>/x/ - Roleplay
>>
I thought Jake "The Snake" Roberts died in the late 90's of a cocaine induced heart attack for years.
>>
>>17791327
Yeah, because you're definitely qualified to examine by brain to determine if the memories come from this timeline or another, right? Think about what you're asking and how it would be cited or studied. If you're going to dismiss everyone else's experiences, you might as well kill yourself now and get on to a world where you'll never have to hear anyone else's stories.
>>
>>17791358
Personal anecdotes aren't evidence.
>>
>>17790680
You forgot: OP never sucks cocks, now he sucks cocks!
>>
>>17791358
>You're not qualified to say whether this is true!
>But I totally am and you should just assume I'm right
>>
>>17791075
And the governor of Texas. He was sitting right in front of JFK and was hit with one of the bullets.
Their was 4 people in the car and a 5th one jumped on after JFK was shot and his car speeding off.
>>
>>17790680
>mfw JFK scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
What the actual fuck.
>>
I also swore Ali had been dead for years.
>>
File: 1437872633928.jpg (17 KB, 480x399) Image search: [Google]
1437872633928.jpg
17 KB, 480x399
>>17790636
The funny thing is that I remember them being The Bernstein Bears. I used to have a whole shitload of those books as a kid, and my house was big enough that one room was a sort of office/library mix. When I first heard of the Mandela Effect, I figured it was bullshit, so I went to my parents' home for a visit. When I had a chance to wander about, I chilled in my old room a while, then went into the office/library. I knew then for a fact that I was the first person in there in years and no-one'd tempered with anything. It was exactly how we left it as kids, pretty much, sans a slightly less messy floor.

I went sifting through every book in the bookshelf, and I couldn't find a single Bernstein Bears book. I had other gold-spine books, I assume from the same publisher that published all those kids books back in the day, but not a single one of the Bernstein/Berenstain variety, in spite of clearly remembering reading them in my household, as we had some. I asked my mom after that if she'd moved, or donated/sold any of the old books up there in the library, and she said no, she hadn't been in there in ages since it brought back sad memories of my father (who died in '00, and most of the books were either his or ours from our youth).

So after a few weeks I invited my sister out to lunch (she's four years older than me), and I gently eased us into nostalgic stuff from our youth. I kind of subtly mentioned the book, and I said, 'Hey, you remember that book about the bear family?' and she laughed and replied 'Oh yeah, the Bernstein Bears, right?', and that just kinda spooked me, especially since everything I find these days refers to them as The Berenstain Bears, and I see a lot of people who follow the Mandela Effect refer to them as The Berenstein Bears.

I just can't help but wonder if there's something truly crazy going on, or if perhaps I'm just not remembering things clearly.
>>
>>17791361
No, they're evidence alright. They just aren't yet accepted as reliable scientific evidence. Even science considers them weak evidence of a variety.
>>
>>17790636
there is no evidence. it's literally just people with shit memory suddenly realized many others had the same shit memory and came together to make up some bs, because they don't want to admit they have bad memory
>>
>>17790636
Muhammad Ali, and Bill Cosby both have already died before. Bill was back in 2012/2013.
>>
>>17791381
>perhaps I'm just not remembering things clearly.
This one.

>>17791386
Yeah, I wonder why science doesn't take "My friend's cousin's 6 year old nephew said he saw a ghost once." as reliable evidence of the existence of ghosts. I WONDER WHY.
>>
>>17790702
Lmao
>>
>>17790636
I thought the actor from Family Matters, Reginald VelJohnsonm, died over a decade ago.
>>
File: 1444197421031.png (202 KB, 443x363) Image search: [Google]
1444197421031.png
202 KB, 443x363
>>17791401
>This one.
I figure as much, 'cause this world tends to lean toward the unfantastical, but the fact that I couldn't even find my old Bernstein Bears books when I knew 100% we had them, and all the other ones were there, made me a bit suspicious. Coupled with my sister remembering them being the exact same name.

Anyway, I figure it all boils down to having a bad memory of my childhood, since most doctors officers had those sorts of books in their offices, and I just assume perhaps I read them all there and didn't know any better later on in life that they weren't actually mine.

I still think this sort of thing is interesting from a spectator standpoint, at least.
>>
>>17790706

I love that you can tell how different the e in stein is from the rest of the e's. Stop shit posting.
>>
>>17791401
Because it isn't repeatable. That's literally all there is to it. It's still valid as a sample of testimony. We just don't know how to deal with the content of the testimony so it ends up resembling disbelief.
>>
>>17790680
>(even Shrek still has Mirror Mirror on the wall).
So, in other words, things referencing the scene fucked it up and everyone just went along with it.
>>
>>17790680
> I never remember'd there being islands off the coast of California
>I've lived here all my life
>all my life

yeeeeep. shit memory confirmed.
>>
I remember watching a documentary on MLK, and remember them explaining how the assassin was on his balcony and shot him with a pistol. A few years ago I started seeing a rifle being mentioned in any reference to his assassination.
>>
This was cool when it was just the bears, now its

>thing happens
>WHOA GUYS THAT HAPPEN 5 YEARS AGO MANDELA EFFECT XDD
>>
>>17791431
>repeatable

That has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>17791426
I just like watching the schizos stretch to explain how THE MANDELA EFFECT IS 100% VERIFIED, DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS AND "SCIENTISTS" and invariably get mad when you point out the gaping holes in their logic.
>>
>>17790636
>Schizo faggots with shit memory
GUYS WE SHIFTED DIMENSHUNS LMAO
>>
>>17791446
>>17791448
>>17791450
>>17791456

You seem unhealthily invested in this, friend.
>>
File: 14650983746109.jpg (35 KB, 306x447) Image search: [Google]
14650983746109.jpg
35 KB, 306x447
>>17790680
Google it right now, there's a lot of pictures of him with brown eyes and a bunch with blue eyes
>>
>>17791450
I haven't really wandered into anything spectacularly eerie regarding the Mandela Effect, so I know where you're coming from. Most of the people, places, things and events that show up on the list I remember being as they are on the list and can't help but chalk it up to people having bad memory.

Still, it never hurts to humor things sometimes, which is why I even bothered to dig around a little bit.
>>
>>17791462
t. Retard
>>
>>17791462
What can i say? Schadenfreude is my cocaine.
>>
>>17791462
Their salty tears of impotent rage are the sweet nectar of the gods.
>>
>>17790636
So I'm not the only one who thought he died many years ago.
>>
>>17791375
i dont recall the camera being so zoomed in
>>
>le mandela effect

>its literally nothing but movie quotes that people missheard
>>
>>17791677
BUT ITS BERENSTEIN BEAR!
IGNORE THE FACT THAT BEARENSTAIN AND BEARENSTEIN SOUND SIMILAR BUT STAIN AS A LAST NAME IS A LOT LESS COMMON THAN STEIN SO IF ONE WERE TO NOT PAY ATTENTION THEY WOULD LIKELY THINK ITS BEARENSTEIN AND NOT BEARENSTAIN
>>
>>17790680
>Mirror Mirror on the wall ->Magic mirror on the wall (even Shrek still has Mirror Mirror on the wall).

Some of the older, pre-Disney versions of the Snow White fairy tale do indeed go "Mirror Mirror" others go "Magic Mirror"

Walt Disney went with Magic Mirror... others elsewhere go with Mirror Mirror.
>>
>>17790702
Either way, kids can easily forget silent letters in words like that. I don't think what we're experiencing is some effect other than our immature brains misinterpreting the reality of things like this. We all worry too much about stuff like this, yet are so easily forgetting to move forward.
>>
File: adolf-hitler_1.jpg (44 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler_1.jpg
44 KB, 600x750
>>17791034
>brown eyes
>>
>>17790918
For now

We are bound to be a transdimensional/multiversal species...although we might have to tinker with ourselves.
>>
>>17791021
This is some hardcore projecting right here
>>
>>17791441
I remember it being with a pistol too
>>
>>17790707
I completely remember the Grey part and him deteriorating but not fully disintegrating. Haven't seen the movies in years though so idk
>>
In the dimension I was in before the shift, OP wasn't such a faggot
>>
>>17790684
When the fuck did this happen? I always remember Flinstones.
>>
>>17790680
Bloke I knew was named after cage
Remember that from the earliest days in school
>nicolas was how it was spelt then for me
>>
ITT: human memory being incredibly unreliable is now paranormal
>>
>>17791449
>repeatable
This is the only word that makes science work or be reliable at all. If you think scientists discard all this testimony out of turn, then you're an ignorant faggot that's never met an actual researcher.
>>17791365
>not qualified
I didn't say that anon wasn't qualified. I said their method of inquiry was lacking. If you really want to discuss something like this, you HAVE to have an understanding of the phenomenon behind it. You're not just going to magically crack the mysteries of the universe by sitting there in your chair and thinking there aren't any left to crack. Only those bold enough to lay down their life, limb, and reputation for the sake of investigating the possible will ever have a chance to find it.

And you shouldn't assume I'm right. You just shouldn't dismiss all Mandela effects as being as stupid as the one in the OP. Berenstain probably isn't a real Mandela effect event. We'd need to investigate things that have more detail, not things that can be easily dismissed as shitty memories. Real Mandela effects are way more vivid and can't be so easily explained as this "hurr words" bullshit.
>>
>>17791877
What the fuck is a "Flinstone". Just because you are from some back water shit hole where people do not know how to pronounce words correctly
>>
>>17791970
The reference is clearly to Flint + Stone, as in caveman fire. This shit is redonk.
>>
Johnny Quest or Jonny Quest
Johnny Bravo or Jonny Bravo

the answer will make you question everything
>>
>Yesterday
>"Oh look a new comic book movie I can't wait to see it and watch superheroes fight"
>Wake up today
>"Oh look a new comic book movie I can't wait to not watch the movie and talk about how much the movie offends me because it doesn't treat women like gods"

Does this count as mandela effect
>>
File: CcJ1qu2WwAAWDKv.jpg (54 KB, 704x544) Image search: [Google]
CcJ1qu2WwAAWDKv.jpg
54 KB, 704x544
>Lex Luthor isn't black anymore
>People think Tiger Woods is Chinese now
>Tobey Maguire isn't Spider-Man

My old universe was infinitely better than yours
>>
I see dumb people.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo

Mr. Berenstein?

Berensteen.
>>
>>17792114
I got both of them right and i'm very disappointed.
>>
>>17792158
Fucking goyem bears
>>
>>17791375
Holy shit man ive never seen this video before... I recall jfk and his wife in the car and the video had shit quality wtf im scared now...
>>
I vividly remember Steins;Gate as being Stains;Gate. And kek being kak.
>>
>and I could've sworn Muhammad Ali died about 5 years ago.

this, I thought I was the only one who noticed what the fuck.

I remember a major event in my life that happened 5 years ago in a radically diffrent way. I rememeber relationships that didn't happen, and experiences that I know could have never happend to me. it makes no sense.
>>
I'm almost certain that Mandela Effect is actually Mendela Affect unironically.
>>
>>17791961
>le "guise this is deeper than you think it's completely real" meme

you are fucking retarded if you think you can be taken seriously when you say that stupid shit without one bit of evidence/proof or even explanation of this supposedly so real thing

>Only those bold enough to lay down their life, limb, and reputation for the sake of investigating the possible will ever have a chance to find it.

ok keyboard warrior then why can I only imagine you going through all the ufosarehere.illuminatisreal.blog.com websites instead of actually opening a book and investigate if what you're theorizing is actually possible beyond the realms of muh conspiracy?

does this board stop taking itself seriously at some point? I mean I love to read stories and I do believe in some shit science can't explain, but you act like deep autists with every little stupid thing that pops up in the paranormal culture
>>
>>17791021
Flawed logic and obvious projection, i dont even think this shits real but you gotta get your head straight m8
>>
>>17791358
You morons act like your memories are video recorders incapable of error. Yeah, no one can get inside your mind - we don't need to you narcissistic snowflake - Funnily enough you can deduce a lot about how the brain works by looking at lots of other peoples brains and noticing things they have in common - like memories that degrade and even change over time. I distinctly recall /x/ having a mascot called Heinz who was looking for his missing wife, and now it's Hanz. There must be some kind of reality glitch! There's no possibility I simply remember it incorrectly, not special me! The entire universe is amiss! That is clearly the only logical conclusion! That's how retarded you sound.
>>
>>17790684
My country has aways been the flinstones.
>>
>>17792458
I clearly recall them as the Flynsteins.
>>
>>17791739
How is it a silent letter? I'm pretty sure these guys are just retarded.
>>
>>17790636
I remember that it was always OP's a faggot, not OP is a faggot
>>
>>17792114
Sounds like a Buzzfeed headline.
>>
>>17790953
Top kek right here
>>
File: berenstein_bears.jpg (114 KB, 1016x642) Image search: [Google]
berenstein_bears.jpg
114 KB, 1016x642
>>17790636
You're not crazy about remembering them as the Berenstein Bears.

I had lots of those books back in the 1980s, and every single one of them had Berenstein in both the title and the authors' names on the bottom of the cover (like in the picture).

Allegedly the story is that the authors' names have always been Berenstain, and that it was simply misspelled for all of these years.

Yeah, right.

Like a publisher is going to continue publishing a major series of children's books, and allow for a major misspelling for over twenty years.

As for a timeline shift, why would original copies of these books still have the alternate spelling of the name?

Wouldn't all of those books magically change to the current version, like when the past changes future events in the Back to the Future movies?
>>
>>17792683
None of them do, you twat! They are shoops.
>>
>>17792715
No shoops. All are real.

Try again.
>>
>>17790684
It has always been Flintstones, but in the song and in the show it's pronounced flin-stone
>>
The Berenstain's son Mike:

>A: Well, actually the earliest I know about it is in my mother and father’s autobiography where my dad wrote a section about when he was in elementary school. His elementary school teacher said that his name was spelled incorrectly and that she was changing it to “Berenstein,” and that she wouldn’t recognize the spelling of his name in her class because there was no such name. So it goes back pretty far, the issue. And when I was a kid growing up, nobody pronounced it correctly. I never even tried to get people to pronounce it correctly. They always said “Berensteen” or “Bernstein” or something. I never thought much about it at the time. I just figured that, you know, people pronounce things incorrectly, and that’s just the way it is. It’s not a new issue, it’s just a common phenomenon that happens to people with oddly spelled names.

Now stop posting this.
>>
>>17790636
In The Simpson's episode where Homer gets attacked by a bear, he is hallucinating being attacked by fictional bears at one point, and says "The Berenstein" Bears
>>
>>17792794
>what is copyright

If he said Berenstain they would be sued
>>
>>17792803
>What is fallacy of the single cause?
>>
>>17790636
its berenstain bears everyone just says berenstein because -stein
never watched gremlins
he was pretty much dead any since he had parkinsons
>>
>>17790648
Government shill
>>
>>17790680
Yes! These are the correct old versions that I saw before coming here, or whatever actually happened..
>>
>>17791739
You really can't grasp the concept, can you?
>>
>>17791432
Wow, that was an easy way out for you. All they had to do was make a movie, and you throw the entire phenomenon in the trash
>>
>>17791430
I remember it with an E too, stop contributing to the fall of humanity. What would your mother think?
>>
>>17791438
Government shill confirmed.
>>
Papa Legbe just add raped me again....thanks guys....NOT !
>>
>>17791450
What do shills actually get for doing the grotesque, evil work that they do??
>>
How can I get big Papa Legbe to stop bumming my tight Brown Eye ...... someone HELP ?
>>
>>17792128
Lex Luthor was never black anon
>>
>>17790808
T t t t r r r r I I I I I g g g g g e r r r r d
>>
>>17792769
Stupid ass, non cited story.

Look, it may not be the bears in particular, but think about it for one minute; if a group of people with their own interests were to try to REWRITE history, wouldn't they start with a small topic? Perhaps moving on to more and important things as the organization(s) move on with the project(s)?

You get people to throw the idea of changed history away as stupid tripe and maybe you can actually change relevant history under the noses of everyone.
>>
>>17790636
I'm remembering further than this small scale event, this is the crazy thing to explain, universe and time, in order the traverse like time travel into the past, life must be present, you cannot go to a point of no life because theoretically it doesn't exist, there is no life to prove it does, in the same sense of without self awareness nothing would be witnessing the universe, the singularity that created everything, was male, it exploded and spread its seed in the style of a dandilion each seed representing a sun, the universe that it created like all children start is female before they turn male, the Suns explode when they become male, beginning and end, these become black holes that absorb mass/energy
Also for intelligence to exist within the universe this suggests the singularity bared the same intelligence, ok back to black holes recently hawking has suggested white holes are inside these this is similar to a singularity a white spot
The earth we live on is female too as it incubates the seed we are the most successful life form on this planet, stone henge is geographically aligned to pass the solstice through windows, the pyramids were built on the equator to align the sun and also in the shape of Orion to align to it to count the 26,000 years it takes for our stars to rotate, we learnt maths first, religion came along said they come in peace like Egypt and then massacred the aboriginals, we do this often to make Christian countries don't we America, they then steal this knowledge as esoteric and cover it up with a story hence being rewritten, you can't draw lines in history, without a ruler.
Unless you're like Eminem, work words like cross words. I work events and the practical use or application of these stone clocks, stone masons. Free masons
The Mayan clock suggesting the devil reign, left handers were known as the devil and hated by religion, main reason Nuerologically opposite to the mass, black sheep.
>>
>>17793144
No alternative universes or timelines or otherworldly crap like that but something possible such as changed history here on Earth, by those who have the power and influence to do so
>>
File: leinternetargument.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
leinternetargument.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>17790702
why is 4chan so mean whenever someone makes a minor and usually irrelevant mistake
>>
Does a mirror really show you your reflection or what your eyes want to see? Blind kids don't know what they look like, human is not appearance. It is a self registered self aware life form
>>
Intelligence is limitless
Religion and esoteric knowledge block this, science shows fact religion have lower IQ, and blacks because amazingly they're all Jesus freaks.
>>
>>17793173
I'm not racist, I'm explaining why it is science using maths.
>>
>>17793177
Large percentile black are religious
Chinese people are not so much IQ 110
Do you see yet?
>>
File: zjZA7ejTFd-2.png (31 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
zjZA7ejTFd-2.png
31 KB, 300x250
>>17793159
>>
Neandrathals were highly intelligent and very strong, we only have a small percentile of thier dna, Stone Age man didn't build technology as before we started all meeting we did alright, we didn't chop down trees for religious books and money that produce oxygen, we didn't use the death of the dinosaurs (oil) as fuel for this paper like making death and buying death, they smoked weed. Cannabis is the spice in dune, the Tiberium of command and conquer, that's why it is demonised to shit. They don't like people they can't control or teach.
>>
Eminem "preacher preacher fifth grade teacher you can't reach me"
>>
>>17790636
I had this happen to me a lot as a kid, usually stuff like shows I watched never actually existing, world events happening that had actually happened decades before or again years later, that kind of shit.

Probably just me not remembering correctly and my brain still forming.
>>
You're killing your selves two fold over death for gold, which is used for space travel, good bye poor people you thought it was aliens.
>>
>>17793161

NOOOO! NOOOOO! WE'RE NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE! STOP IT! FUCK! REEEEEE!
>>
It's neandrathals, Giants that's why the Mayans fucked off, now the clocks hit, they're fucking off.
>>
>desu became desu
>>
God sent his son, Goliath. David vs Goliath Star of David - Jews, killed Goliath, big foot is fucking our God. Not the child of the alignment of Saturn and Jupiter - Jesus.
>>
File: stop-posting.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
stop-posting.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>17793159
>>
Saturn and Jupiter both have eyes, these rotate and when aligned create a vortex that is bright like a star, this is what they followed to thier trickster you see the greatest trick is the devil made you think he didn't exist by being religion. He's God to them and you don't think big foot exists. When da Vinci fucked off in that cave he came back well intelligent, neandrathals lived in caves - da Vinci code, coincidence?
>>
You use 5% of brain, we have 5% neandrathals dna
>>
>>17791465
that's obviously colourised, try harder
>>
>>17790636
100% Thought that Muhammad Ali had died in his 40's. Was incredibly surprised to find he recently died. Even MORE surprised to see what he looked like before he died, because I have no recollection of ever seeing that man before. Only the older pictures of him before he had died. Definitely dropped into this parallel Earth last Friday.
>>
Blonde hair blue eyes - super Saiyan
Big ape - Bigfoot.
Blonde hair blue eyes is the most attractive quality, made in gods image, who was the most beautiful angel? Christians worship the lucifer for ffs
>>
>>17793260
Big foot the neandrathals is the intelligent ones, it's not about appearance ffs that isn't how the universe works!!!!!!
Looks can be deceiving - hunters lure prey with bait! Looks!
>>
3 eyes, trinity, minds eye. In synchronisation with physical mass observant eyes, all seeing, not just what's in your face.
>>
>>17790707
That's actually a very common misconception in the Transformers fanbase. It stems from the early "beta" footage being much more violent than the final release, so rumors started spreading about Optimus literally crumbling to dust when he dies. You probably read that somewhere and integrated it into your memory.
>>
>>17793272
If a fire is infront of you, what tells you to put it out? All 3 eyes.
>>
>>17790950
ERU
PSAI
KANGURU
>>
Who is the voice reading this text? The information sorter, 3rd eye, use it.
>>
I distinctly remember there being a scene in Ghostbusters where they're driving in their car to the building with all the Hell stuff coming out of it. It's a helicopter shot as they drive over a bridge, and dramatic music is playing.
The music is in the movie, the shot is in the sequel.
Fucking shame, it was awesome in my memory.
>>
>>17793287
How do you day dream?
A third eye you watch only that and the physical mass eyes are weakened.
>>
>>17793128
Pizza and Mountain Dew Code Red.
>>
>>17793260
saiyans have green eyes, you dip
>>
>>17790636
Book reads "stain," Homer says "Stein."

youtube.com/watch?v=M_fV99sqecw
>>
All this Mandela Effect shit proves is that human memory sucks. We remember what we want to remember, not what actually happened.

People who study memory have known this for decades. The effect is well known particularly when taking eye-witness testimony. An eye-witness's account will change dramatically over the months and years from their initial account. Even when confronted with transcripts or even recordings of their initial accounts many eye witnesses will swear their current memory of the event is correct and that the initial recording was altered somehow.

You know why you all remember Berenstein instead of Barenstain? Because -stein is a commix suffix, -stain is not. Most (edit: All) of you never even bothered paying attention to how the word was spelled until someone pointed it out to you. Pic related fucking PROVES that you probably never read the whole word because when reading shit we mostly just read the first and last letter and fill in the rest of the word.

And Nelson Mandela dying in prison? First off, if he died in prison, none of you would've ever even heard of him. The whole reason he became famous is because he was imprisoned for petty terrorism and violence, had a total change of heart in prison, and when released advocated peace which was what got him elected as the first black president of South Africa.

I promise you that nobody, absolutely nobody, over the age of 25 who lives in South Africa comes from the "alternate universe" where Nelson Mandela died in prison. Because it happened in their country and they actually paid attention to shit.

Can a single one of you please explain to me WHY you even know who Nelson Mandela is if he died in prison? What did he do that made him famous to lead you to know about him?
>>
File: MaraSovTTK.jpg (279 KB, 873x755) Image search: [Google]
MaraSovTTK.jpg
279 KB, 873x755
>>17791021
This. When I get drunk(every night) I start believing I'm destined for greatness, destined to serve God in a direct way, living in a simulation, and craziest of all, in love. It all depends on the stage of drunk I'm at. Being crazy is a hell of ride
>>
>>17793289
Your brain just mashed them together, it happens, the brain really isn't a reliable source for precise and accurate information. Hell, once I was groggy from lack of sleep and somehow confused a bag of cement for a cat until I started to reach down to pet it.
>>
File: 1465228862144.jpg (49 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1465228862144.jpg
49 KB, 500x436
>>17790931
the thing about all this is that it seems rather consciousness related. You can't prove consciousness related phenomena most of the time. This same guy would be jumping up and down screaming and making fun of depressive disorder 100 years ago and saying they loved being unhappy or they love having melancholy in their veins. Because that's the common consensus.

But, if this all is real, why do we remember things as they were? Do humans switch our phase/reality often without noticing? Maybe nelason mandela almost got stabbed and he assasin just barely decided not to, or berenstein was almost barenstain but the former sounded too jewey to the authors, or the quakes that shifted new zealand pushed them to north of austrailia 50% of the time, and we're just popping between probable realities and not noticing. Time travel doesn't make much sense, none of us would remember if the whole timeline changed.
>>
>>17793413
Yeah, I figured that out when I watched them both a few months back but before I made sure I was certain I was right.
Looking at you, most of this thread.
>>
>>17791042
>lists mostly speed
>speed increases memory capacity
>>
>>17793399
Who are the apple first? Of intelligence?
Eve, eve - o lution
You just at the whole thing, Adam's apple all yours, including the seeds.
Girls are smarter first, boys then become more intelligent because they feel, whilst we think, when she picked the apple, she liked them feels this enticed her to eat it, oh it's lovely try it, cheers mush. Gimmie dats.
>>
>>17793434
Hunter, gimmie dat
Gatherer oh feels nice - still shown in materialistic consumerism.
>>
>>17793445
We look at stuff and just buy clothes
They do feel shit with the fabrics
Men is more intelligent because an egg can be born unfertilised and it is shit, the seed is more vital, plus you start as a seed, beginning and end. You just grow like a plant then dead, unless spread seed. Tree doesn't grow, see just like all other life, just well fucking clever.
>>
Singularity just a seed, universe is womb. Stuff competes in it, until one thing wins. Because one way or another by merging of all black holes or all the Suns supernova it will end.
>>
>>17793419
>But, if this all is real, why do we remember things as they were?

A lot of times the explanation is pretty simple. Stein is more common than Stain, so we remember Stein. There's a whole bunch of islands north of Australia, so we just assumed that's where New Zealand was. People who don't pay much attention to South African politics knew that Nelson Mandela knew that he was some kind of tragic figure but never bothered reading about him, and just assumed he was dead or something.

And as soon as one person says "I remember is being like X, not like Y", everyone else who wasn't paying any fucking attention goes "Oh yeah I think it was like X too!", as if they were some expert on the material.

Nobody who paid attention to whatever "Mandela Effect" phenomenon is being discussed ever seems to be from the "alternate universe". I'm aging myself a bit here, but I watched The Empire Strikes Back on a VHS tape until the tape started to fail and I had to buy another cassette when I was a kid. I'd say probably about 2000 times? So when someone says they come from an alternate universe where Darth Vader says "Luke, I am your father", I know they're a fucking moron, because I had every line of dialogue in that film memorized and I know damn well he said "No, I am your father."
>>
>>17793462
Unless we do a time travel, which happens by black holes merging, cern is making tiny ones.
>>
>>17793466
It makes ripples. Like deja vu slip a bit of paper we ain't done a person yet
>>
>>17793469
At the colliding point the lens has an image, well done. This is how you send an image through time like a book title test
>>
I'll start believing in the Mandela Effect when you bring me one of two things:

>A person who has lived in South Africa their entire life who believes Nelson Mandela died in jail

or

>A person from New Zealand who believes New Zealand was once north of Australia

Isn't it WEIRD that no one from South Africa or New Zealand comes from these alternate realities?
>>
>>17793475
Glass, window pain, eyes - windows of soul. Glasses - lenses, they sent a projection of a book, in time, and a projection of Jesus after he died, that's how he kept doing his disappear act you could have multiple lenses and shoot it like a cartoon. Cartoons predict things like 9/11 oh my.
>>
File: Capture.png (3 KB, 118x175) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
3 KB, 118x175
>>17790636
Basically this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del

A few weeks ago I noticed for the first time it was called "Del", not understanding why, and now it's everywhere in wikipedia. By all accounts I should have seen it before being spelled like this.
>>
>>17793482
CERN is changing the past using the lens, that's why it's located close to earths magnetics and is applying time ripples by combining microscopic black holes, the God particle - the glue, they have found the substance that sticks time
>>
>>17793501
By tearing it open, with ripples from black holes, are you blind?
>>
>>17793504
gravity is part of time, it's one of the 4 forces of the universe, which is also time the weakest one, so the easiest one to fucking break.
>>
>>17793510
Break number 4 do a pyramid symbol, that's time travel you cunt. The holy trinity, how Jesus came back to life.
>>
>>17793514
They have his blood for fucks sake we can clone humans now, they're just showing off, and like sheep you just fuck about really.
>>
>>17793516
Upwards pyramid coz gravity holds you down, but diamonds are forever. Dogs are loyal, you do what you're told, by them.
>>
>>17793520
Eygptians made bodies survive fucking ages. Triangle guys but they got killed by?
>>
>>17793524
Nazis invent jet engines and space rockets got killed for?
romans who was well good at war did a deal with? Then built what at the heart of thier empire?
>>
>>17793501
>>17793504
>>17793510
>>17793514
>>17793516
>>17793520
>>17793524
Dude can you please consolidate your schizophrenic word salad posts into one long post instead of spamming this thread non-stop with absolute garbage?

Not saying you can't post, I understand this is the only outlet a lot of schizophrenics have, but please just be considerate and don't spam.
>>
>>17793541
Yes ok sorry.
Look, Jews have done a steal of all technology and ideas by buying and selling like the friendly merchant, ww2 scientists, eu after ww2, America, they like own your shit, they are the only nation who have the Samson directive, because it's basically, if you try anything fuck you all, and the Jews and the Freemasons hid from the wrath of God, it's in the book.
>>
what really bums me out about all of this
is that now there's an association with this childrens book that was read to me
with retard tier time travel ideas that were already done to death
>>
File: OP's house.gif (2 MB, 233x223) Image search: [Google]
OP's house.gif
2 MB, 233x223
>>17790636
>>
>>17793550
Forget me not. You pushing up Daisy's mate?
>>
>>17793550
what, do you still read them for fun?

move on with your life.
>>
Pyramid = time travel.
It is the elimination of gravity with black holes combining
4 sides makes a diamond - which is forever
3 forces triangle shape with no gravity does not contain time
The universe is made of 4 laws not 3. The universe is time there was none before the Big Bang.
>>
>>17793596
Gravity creates mass, light speed, is time.
>>
>>17793576
Fuck you bearstiene bears are GOAT level books and I read them every night to my plush trains
>>
>>17791021
so much this. NEETs have huge egos.
>>
>>17793564
nigga u gay

>>17793576
exactly move on from the stupid mandela meme and get some new material
>>
>>17793465
Yeah okay, I agree that those two examples are easily mixed up. IDK man, the barenstein bears os what made me consider this seriously. I was certainly paying attention to that. I read the books as a kid, I watched the TV show, and I played the computer game, I heard it said aloud plenty. When I started learning cursive I cheated off the book cover a lot, and the computer game said it aloud every time it booted. I've got a bunch of younger siblings that played it growing up so I remember it booting up a ton. I fuckin know it was barenstein, and I was paying attention(where's the river daddio?) If I heard someone else say that I would be skeptical, honestly. I wish I could share my memories in a telepathic sense. It seems like such a stupid fucking trivial ass thing to change. I loved star wars as a kid too, had all the videos and knew the lines, but when I played with my brothers we usually said like I am your father even if it was the wrong line, cause it sounded better. Maybe, that was almost the line? Or maybe they are remembering wrong. IDK about that instance in particular, but I know what I remember. If we could pop between realities it would be hard to prove to people in the new reality, and most of the people who notice would seem dumb/crazy. Which isn't evidence on it's own. Could be we're all dumb/crazy. But I think there's something to it. Honestly though it doesn't seem very important, because I've never heard of any large changes between places. It's interesting but at least no one is harmed or in danger.
>>
>>17793544
Can you see the penquins too?
>>
File: Gigalo Jane.png (319 KB, 361x567) Image search: [Google]
Gigalo Jane.png
319 KB, 361x567
>>17790636
Berenstain Bears at it again
Have seen AI long time ago and saw this Gigalo Jane hottie first time today.
How could i "forget" this 10/10?
>>
File: Gigalo Jane.gif (944 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Gigalo Jane.gif
944 KB, 500x375
>>17793716
>>
File: borgia.jpg (26 KB, 227x264) Image search: [Google]
borgia.jpg
26 KB, 227x264
>>17791021
>Astronomy is just a way for layman to pretend they can have some influence on the understanding of the heavens. They were not blessed with holy orders, and when they gaze up with their telescopes and scribble with their numbers they claim that the earth revolves around the sun. The bible clearly states the earth was created first, so the sun must revolve around the earth. Anyone who claims otherwise is a fool and a heretic, a useless man who's only goal is to destroy society.
>>
File: gj.png (193 KB, 295x345) Image search: [Google]
gj.png
193 KB, 295x345
>>17793716
>>17793721
just checked for Rule34 of her.
NO SEARCH RESULTS
how is this possible?
i think i found a new case
>>
>>17793747
Eh, she's okay, not a 10 though.
>>
I want to go back to the Berenstein universe.
>>
>>17792453
Except its not one persons memories, asshat. Its an absurd amount of people that are "misremembering" the same things. How have you yet to grasp the concept?
>>
>>17793797
go back? you were never there tho, anon.
>>
>>17792494
Its is actually "OP is a fag"
>nice try though
>>
>>17793811
it literally doesn't matter if it's multiple people. multiple people with shitbrain memory came together to share their false memories. they're all just humans, and humans have extremely imperfect memory. it's like the whole "2 wrongs don't make a right" thing, except in this case 2, 3,4,5, or w/e numbers of shit memories doesn't make it true.
>>
>>17793794
>assuming consciousness is electro-chemical in nature rather than an entirely electromagnetic phenomena
>>
When I was like 6 in the early 2000's I remember I had to do a book report on the Berestein Bears every week and I remember them as Berestein not Shitstain bears
>>
>>17792727
Trollllll
>>
>>17790636

Why is everyone talking about the Berenstein bears?
>>
>>17792769
Citations? Also, he could have easily been paid off. Why are you so obsessed with saying things to try to discredit an actual obvious phenomenon?
>>
File: 1465252019497.jpg (48 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1465252019497.jpg
48 KB, 615x820
>>17793836
It literally does. Every single psychological disorder is documented because of shared experiences and similarities between multiple people. Schizophrenia isn't caused by overactive imaginations, but if we followed your broken logic it would seem that way wouldn't it? But no, after studying the memories and experiences of people who have it, scientists have come up with specific symptoms and medicines to combat the syndrome. If humans switch between different realities, then the only ways to document it would be similar to documenting a psychological problem, since the only remnants of the last reality would be memories.

There are skeptics, who skeptical and openly consider a phenomena, and there are debunkers. Debunkers want to beleive in the current scientific theory as dogma. They hear that something is bullshit, and without thinking about it they try to come up with any harebrained excuse to explain why all these people could have been mistaken. It's literally like a super religious person.
>>
>>17791005
This is the enemy right here.
>>
>>17791018
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Intrepid_(CV-11)
>Her notable achievements include being the recovery ship for a Mercury and a Gemini space mission.
it looks like it's used as a museum now.
http://www.space.com/16028-space-shuttle-enterprise-lands-nyc-museum.html
>>
>>17791078
it's stripe in Gremlins 1 and "mohawk" in Gremlins 2 according to wikipedia.

there's no spike.
>>
>Mandela thread
>R: 241 / I: 30
>>
>>17793859
>entirely electromagnetic phenomena
Wouldn't electromagnets fuck with your brain, then? Oh, wait, they fucking don't.
>>
>>17791375
This one's going to bother me. What the fuck.
>>
>>17793377
There was a massive worldwide campaign to "Free Nelson Mandela", that's how they would have heard of him.
>>
>>17790636
copypasta from yesterday on /pol/

The North Pole no longer exists. I am serious. There was a continent beneath the ice. But there is no continent anymore. Just ice. Sometimes.

https://www.google.hr/maps/@73.3351967,55.2766729,3z

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic#/media/File:Arctica_surface.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic#/media/File:Artic_countries.png

Laugh and shitpost all you want, but this was not so. There was a landmass beneath the ice and the landmass no longer exists. We have switched timelines again. I would testify in any court, to any man, to God Himself that every memory, fact and knowledge about the north pole that I have is about there being actual land underneath the permafrost.

Reality is ever-changing fiction. This is... beyond emotion and beyond comprehension.
>>
>>17794219
this.

i noticed a while ago, that suddenly the northpole is gone, on every worldmap and on every globe. i remember there was a fucking big icy landmass on top of every worldmap...now its gone... anyone else remembers this??

(and don't say its because of global warming)
>>
>>17791745
NO FUCKING WAY
>>
>>17793399
sounds like a lot of the themes of religious experience.

>living in a simulation
see Hinduism ("maya") and then Buddhism, Christianity ("Father of lies is the ruler of this world") Gnosticism etc.

also being in love is standard mysticism as well I think:
>God is love
>Krishna enchants the world

nothing out of the ordinary. I'd quit the alcohol if I were you though. Remember to wean yourself off it, you can give yourself seizures or worse if you go cold turkey suddenly (Alcohol withdrawal syndrome).
>>
File: 1437571880215.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1437571880215.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>I remember Bruce Jenner being a man
>Now he's a """woman"""

Spoopy
>>
>>17793893
Not exactly.

People always misquote Empire Strikes Back by saying"Luke, I am your father" when the line actually is "no, I am your father" in response to Luke saying that Vader had killed his father. Lots of people make this mistake, lots of people might even 'remember' the line being "Luke..." but the fact of the matter is that the line doesn't sound right outside of context and that's why we repeat the version that quickly becomes more popular and even supplants a persons memory of it. All of these can be explained as easily, a popular misconception that spreads when given it's own fiction.
>>
File: 45345345345.jpg (135 KB, 608x791) Image search: [Google]
45345345345.jpg
135 KB, 608x791
I know it was just ficiton put to use in the book John Dies at the End; but does anyone else think that there may very well be a connection between "altered history" and shadow people? Them changing things whenever they tinker with something for whatever arcane reason?
>>
>>17794224
anyone?
>>
>>17794224

You were just looking at shitty globes and atlases, you retard.
>>
>>17793890
>>17793144

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/its-berenstain-like-coffee-stain-or-jello-stain-one-berenstain-bears-author-rejects-parallel-universe-theory

Burden of proof is on you guys.

If a group of people were trying to rewrite history, they would try to adjust as little as possible to limit suspicion.

and seriously:
>actual obvious phenomenon
>>
>>17790636
I thought Tom Arnold was dead.. until I saw him on TPB
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.