[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong I find this show hilarious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1465460538021.jpg (32 KB, 495x370) Image search: [Google]
1465460538021.jpg
32 KB, 495x370
Is it wrong I find this show hilarious?
>>
ghost bros
>>
It's the stupidest shit I love it
>AT THAT EXACT SECOND
>NO REALLY
>AT THAT LITERAL EXACT FUCKING SECOND
>GUYS I'M SERIOUS
>AT THAT EXACT MOMENT
>I HAPPENED TO HEAR THE VOICE OF MY DEAD CAT RIGHT IN MY EAR
>AT THAT EXACT MOMENT GUYS
>>
>>17790536
>this
WHOAH GUYS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE
DUDE THERE LISTEN
DUDE BRO LIKE WATCH
>>
>>17790493
BRO! DUDE!! DUUUUDE! IT JUST...BRO...I GOT THE SHIVERS DUDE. REALLY DUDE. OH BRO, I'M SHAKING...

To be honest, I enjoy them very much, even though most of it is over exaggerated and ridiculous. Can't wait for the next season.
>>
>>17790486
this show is nothing but an outlet for ghosts to slap down their frombeyondthegrave killer knock-knock jokes
>>
one episode he
>laid on a bed
>with a rose
>poured wax on his body
>waited to bone a ghost
>on cam
>>
>>17790581

You and me both. I don't take any of these types of shows serious. At least the ghost bros don't take themselves serious.
>>
>>17790486
This show is fucking gold I laugh my ass off at their dumb asses all the time
Zack is the biggest douchebag I've seen in reality tv but he plays the role well
>>
>>17790486
I'd hate to meet someone who was able to take it seriously. I can't stand "reality" ghost shows, personally. It makes me angry when they try to provoke phenomena.
>>
>>17790486
Which one is your favorite episode? I have several of them. Maybe the spoopiest one was the "doll house". And you could feel something was not right there. Also, bobby makkies (dunno if this is the right spelling though)
>>
>>17790624
Bobby mackies I think legit fucked with them like no script style.
But who knows
>>
Crazy Amy and the cop are hilarious. They tell people to get a native American shaman or the spoops will kill them. Where do you find one? We don't have a handy local reservation where I live
>>
File: Captgfgfgure.jpg (18 KB, 316x374) Image search: [Google]
Captgfgfgure.jpg
18 KB, 316x374
The episode with the Ouija board sessions that go off the rails when the contact the infamous "zozo" demon. After this, one of the women becomes possessed and runs around outside, only to turn up 30 mins later with her pants half undone- they casually mention that she tells them the demon just raped her and then they don't really revisit it. WTH. I demand a rape kit. That's too fucking wild to gloss over, not to mention, shady. Maybe creepy bearded Aaron or whatever raped her. He looks demonic. Ghost bros 4 lyfe.
>>
>>17790486
Bro I do as well I remember the episode he said he wasn't scared to a empty room and a brick flew across it and all of the crew were trying to get out of windows and shit
>>
>>17790486
Not at all
>>
>>17790486
I would love to go ghost hunting with these guys.

>>17790624
Wasn't there one episode where they captured an apparition of a little girl in a ghost town but didn't notice it?
>>
The domes episode was top notch though.
>>
>>17791521
>They're all worried for Billy.
>He disappears from camera view.
>Oh shit he ded
>The door suddenly opens
>Jay and Zak jump
>it's Billy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9YDqQ5rcgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-IhrNqk0WE
>>
File: scariest.jpg (14 KB, 612x358) Image search: [Google]
scariest.jpg
14 KB, 612x358
>"show yourself demon"
>*tin can falls off the table in the next room
>'HOLY SHIT BRO RUN AHHHHHH"
I only ever watched these shows for the history and urban legends. after they interview the supposed witnesses and they tell you all the stories I turn it off. same with pic related
>>
>>17790486

This show is great.

>"Let's yell at ghosts and demons and then freak out when something we interpret as a response happens"
>Even though we do this every single shoot
>>
>>17790593

What episode? Sounds hawt.
>>
Know what I find funny, ass raping by that big ticket Papa Legbe, P.L for short, fucking hilarious ha fucking ha.
>>
It's the only paranormal show I can tolerate.
>>
>>17790635
Is that the guy who got into a demonic standoff with the main ghost bro?

I've pretty much only seen the show during a marathon one day. It was hilarious.

When he's talking to a guy about people being hanged. The guy is gesturing pulling the rope, then main ghost guy improvs and starts playing the hanging body by rising on his tiptoes. And he's dead serious about it.

Oh man, and the way his douchebro look evolved over time. That flatbill hats turned askew, the sunglasses, the graphic Ts, the hair product and beltbuckles.

Quality entertainment.
>>
>>17791563
Holy shit, anon, I think I just died. Maybe Zak will fuck my ghost?
>>
>>17790605
He's not even a douche bag he's a total tool. That's the best part
>>
What about those fatties from the states that make up bullshit stuff to "capture" ghosts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgKNOtiH6uE

I swear to god If it was a ghost, I'd so scare the living shit out of him.
>>
>>17797437
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClJPJ9r42n0

These guys, piss me off so much when they go all tex praying to jesus. As if it saved them from what the fuck was there. NOTHING is there.
Bunch of fucking bollocks!!
>>
File: 20160611_212754.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160611_212754.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>17790486
Nope. I'm watching it right now. Quite funny
>>
>>17795667
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9k87nx8RZs
>>
>>17790486
I find most paranormal shit hilarious
>>
File: Highgate_Cemetery_II_by_Jez92.jpg (212 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Highgate_Cemetery_II_by_Jez92.jpg
212 KB, 600x600
>>17790486
I love this show, but it really hasn't been the same since Nick left. Zack has completely disappeared up his own demon-obsessed-orange-fake-tan ass. Still, they've caught some scary fucking stuff over the show's run. To this day I cannot watch the episode in the asylum with the shadow hand.
I've been watching Ghost Brothers from Destination America and it's pretty funny, but there's only six episodes so I doubt it's gonna last.
>>
I liked taps, if it's still on. Pretty boring, they could have maybe spiced it up a little with ghost stories. And then found nothing and went home. Like everything else they lose what made it cool by the second third generation.
>>
DUDE... BRO, DID YOU FEEL THAT
>>
>>17798078
in their documentary one of them got a brick thrown at them
>>
>>17790486
It's god tier mandatory /x/ viewing.
>>
>>17798144
It doesn't count when it's just someone who thinks they're faggots
>>
>>17790486
No, Dildo Bagans is pure entertainment
>>
>>17798110
It's actually ending soon, I heard. I stopped watching after Grant left because Jason, on his own, was way too much.
>>
>>17798844
How so?
>>
>>17790486
Yeah, the dude thinks fucking everything is ghosts. At least Ghost Hunters *used to* debunk things. Not sure what the show is like these days.
>>
>>17798014
America's Next Top Cringe
>>
>>17798844
Yeah, I stopped watching when Grant left, too.

Jason is fine and all, but it just wasn't the same without Grant.

On a related note, GHI was at least somewhat decent.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObYL5YQi3lM
>>
As soon as I realized their most heavily relied on tool is an iphone app I downloaded every episode
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.