[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any paranormal/monster hunters lurking? If so what do you Hunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1024x1448
Any paranormal/monster hunters lurking? If so what do you Hunt? And what advice would you give for beginners? Also share stories and experiences of things you have hunted.
>>
>>17789813
Sasquatch hunter here. Actually moving to Maine next month because there's more recorded sightings there than the state I live in currently. I've heard vocalizations, seen what I believe to be footprints, but have yet to ever see one with my own two eyes. It's a dream of mine. I'll die a happy man once I see one. I plan on getting settled in Maine, buying a gun & camping supplies, and spending my free time out in the forests that have hotspots of activity. It's all about just waiting and believing.
>>
i hunt deer
>>
https://cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/
>>
>>17790054
Just out of curiosity what sparked your interest is sasquatches? And do you intend to merely observe one or kill one?
>>
>>17790301
I've been obsessed with the idea of an ape species living hidden in America since I was a kid. All I want to know is what it is. Millions of sightings spanning hundreds of years can't all be misidentification. Something is out there. I don't know if I would have the balls to shoot and kill one if I ever do find one even though that's the only way anyone would ever believe me.
>>
>>17790054
Are you associated with the BFRO at all, my mom is Hardcore believer and so I was raised up with the idea, and we are both members. I've had a few encounters what's in a silhouette but not much more than that and I've met Bob gimlin(maybe incorrect spelling) a few times.
>>
>>17790054
Have you ever considered maybe Sasquatch is a ghost?

Think about it. Humans claim to see ghosts all the time. Even claim to hear and see footprints of ghosts. What if Sasquatch is a ghost of gigantopithecus. Maybe Sasquatch was almost so human that it had a soul. Now it's soul lives on. Which would explain all these sightings, but no concrete evidence of its existence. That's what I believe anyways
>>
>>17790580
Wasn't gigantopithecus a lot bigger than Bigfoot though?
>>
>>17790609
Idk dude, it's just a theory of mine
>>
File: 2323232.jpg (32 KB, 641x324) Image search: [Google]
2323232.jpg
32 KB, 641x324
>>17790539
>>17790580
>>17790642
I've had a conversation with the BFRO before relating to vocalizations i've heard but I didn't have much evidence. And honestly, as a real researcher, it's more likely it was a coyote or something like that. But the BFRO does a great deal for the Bigfoot community and if I ever come in real contact with a Sasquatch, they would be the first ones I'd contact.

I believe Sasquatch are physical beings. Real flesh and blood creatures. I don't believe they have mystical powers or otherworldly abilities. They hide so well because they've had thousands of years to evolve into masters of stealth. I believe they can climb up trees with incredible speed and grace, possibly why many say they "disappear". They also have knowledge of the cave systems in America. I believe they know the land much better than we do, and have entrances to cave systems where we would never expect to look. That's how they get away from us so quickly.

It's also pretty obvious that they bury their dead. I have a fantastic book that details a possible idea behind Sasquatch burial. They uproot young saplings and bury their dead beneath them, so trees grow over the corpses. Scavengers and such, along with environmental conditions, also lead to rapid decay of their bodies.
>>
>>17790054

Stay out of Maine; it's full. Go away.
>>
>>17791123
are there any cute gay guys in Maine?
>>
>>17791128
Pretty sure people don't hunt gay guys
In the U.S anymore.
>>
A girlfriend
>>
>>17791156
I keked
>>
>>17789813
FEHE LIVES
>>
>>17791128

How would I know? It's not like we tag our gays.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.