[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ what the fuck am I looking at here? I was on the subway into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
/x/ what the fuck am I looking at here? I was on the subway into town this morning, playing my 3ds when I got a notification someone on the spot pass feature was attempting to send me pictures. I didnt really give a fuck so I accepted. Heres what I recieved. I glanced around the subway car, but didnt see anyone else with a 3ds. Im not too frightened, as im sure its some random weeb spamming this to every user in range, but still. Can you make heads or tails of this?

Ill post the pictures I recieved in order. It appears to be a crudely drawn comic. It was done in the notes app on the system and exported as a photo. That much I do know
>>
>>17788968
>things that didn't happen,
so we all go out and buy
a 3ds
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>
it's a child trying to scare you, dumbass
>>
>>17788972
> things that didn't happen
I think this might be the wrong board for you if some faggot receiving edgy drawings on his 3DS strains the limits of your belief.
>>
File: otraves.png (236 KB, 704x607) Image search: [Google]
otraves.png
236 KB, 704x607
>it's yet another "I found something odd on my phone/computer" thread
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 600x450
>>17788968
>>
>>17788968

you can't send photos on a 3ds like this dumbass
>>
>>17789645
You can send swapnotes to people that you streetpass
>>
>>17789657
not anymore
>>
>>17789673
Oh bummer
>>
>I got a notification someone on the spot pass feature was attempting to send me pictures
That's simply not possible. OP drew these himself hoping they'd be remotely scary or interesting, which makes it that much sadder.
>>
Swapnote Special Notes with custom stationery, often sent from Nintendo to promote new games, will also no longer be sent. StreetPass functionality remains intact, though of limited use since it only functions for friends who pass by each other physically, and only one note can be set for transmission at a time.
>>
>>17789673
yes you can just not over the internet i did it recently
>>
File: WVW69jNgUOccZFCVD3.png (4 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jNgUOccZFCVD3.png
4 KB, 320x120
>>17788968
>>
File: dieVW69jRLkoAwR_GK2u.png (1 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
dieVW69jRLkoAwR_GK2u.png
1 KB, 320x120
>>17792806
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.