[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm pretty sure my grandmother is dying of pneumonia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
So I'm pretty sure my grandmother is dying of pneumonia right now. She's in the hospital breathing through tubes. Yesterday for a brief period she was able to talk, but her condition got worse.

This isn't some roleplay bullshit, this is what she told my mother and her sister while she should still talk, now she cant.

She has a lot of nurses that come over to the house and check up on her since she's barely healthy enough to go anywhere, I live with her and my family. She apparently had a new nurse come in named "Mary" that just came over and chilled on the couch for a couple of days in the week before she went to the hospital for pneumonia. Nobody in my family has met "Mary" and my grandma described her as creepy.

Usually I'd laugh this off as an agnostic, but I've seen some shit before. Anyone actually have a clue who this bitch is?
>>
>>17788943
Sorry about your grandmother, anon.
>>
>>17788956
This. My dad had it too, I know it's rough, OP. Hang in there.

As for the nurse, have you checked with the hospital? Ghost nurses sound especially creepy.
>>
File: 1465225328345.png (317 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465225328345.png
317 KB, 800x800
>>17788943
>that picture
>>
>>17788962
The nurse is one of the visiting ones. I haven't been able to talk to her since every time i've gone she's been so out of it and literally breathing from a tube.
>>
Damn. Sorry to hear that, dude. Anyways, with the paranormal-spooky-ghost thing; it could be several things. Considering this is possibly near-death kinda experience for your grandmother, hallucinations are common during a time of stress in the brain. If you're not a skeptic, it could also be a paranormal entity visiting your grandmother to prepare her for the afterlife. Many people who have experienced near death situations claim they are able to see ghosts or spirits that they wouldn't be able to usually see. But, who knows. I'll be wishing the best for your grandma, anon. Good luck.
>>
So sorry OP. Hope Mary doesn't turn out to be anything sp00py and your grandma can pass in peace. Have you asked the agency/hospital about this nurse? Take care dude
>>
File: 1465504411503.gif (2 MB, 498x261) Image search: [Google]
1465504411503.gif
2 MB, 498x261
>>17788943
It's very possible that "Mary" is a human shaped demon. She most likely is the cause of your grandmothers illness.
If I were you, i would find everything about that nurse. Find her address and park outside of house and watch for anything unusual. If you can get in her house, do it.
>>
Ӂ

-----------
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.