[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpae issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: DrUlrezaj2.jpg (34 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
DrUlrezaj2.jpg
34 KB, 500x350
Yo guys, a while ago I decided to create myself a thoughtform friend - a tulpa. I'm neither lonely nor in a need of a imaginary waifu, I undertook this simply out of curiosity, fascination and to explore the reaches of a human mind. I do however have an issue with the creation process, I am motivated to have a tulpa, but I well, 'can't bring myself' to actually tulpaforce as much as I would like to. I get distracted very easily, often forget to do the process or I tend to postpone it (but then later I rarely get to do it). It just seems so freaking hard to direct my thoughts and to speak to someone who doesn't reply you. I've been doing this for about 2 months now and I'm starting to have doubts. Has anyone got any tips on how to overcome them? Or how to discipline oneself to stay focused? Or any related tips basically? Much appreciated.
>>
>>17788549
Threadly reminder that the plural of tulpa is tulpa, not tulpae nor tulpi.
>>
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-forcing-linkzelda-s-ultimate-self-hypnosis-scripts-for-your-tulpa-related-needs

I recommend these hypnosis scripts. They helped me out a lot. Even if you don't believe in hypnosis, it's still reading and time spent tulpaforcing. This gave me a good jumpstart in my tulpa's development. With this he was talking after about a week of using them.
>>
File: 1465445896656s.jpg (4 KB, 119x125) Image search: [Google]
1465445896656s.jpg
4 KB, 119x125
>>17788549
GTFO Roleplayer
>>
Tulpas
>>
>>17788555
Isn't tulpae singular (as was intended in the title)? If not I stand corrected 'tulpa issue', thanks.

>>17788638

Thank you very much, that's a really nice guide! Could you tell me which scripts have you used? I've encountered this hypnosis thread before but somehow I didn't put much thought into it, thank you again :)
>>
Stop
>>
File: 5f8.gif (26 KB, 420x200) Image search: [Google]
5f8.gif
26 KB, 420x200
>>17788641
>>
Were not doing this autistic shit again. Fuck off. Kys.
>>
>>17788705
The singular is tulpa. The plural is "tulpa rnams" in Tibetan.

In English the plural would be tulpa or tulpas if you anglicize the word
>>
>>17788641
>>17788709
>>17788723

Guys, seriously? Nobody cares. If you want to contribute then say something useful, if not then why the hell do you even bother to post something? Nodoby gives a fuck if you hate. I mean isn't this.. well, common sense?
>>
>>17788742
Tulpas sounds fucking retarded. Tulpa would be the correct plural to any self respecting English speaker.

Anyway fuck tulpa, enough of this lame shit already.

>>17789296
>nobody cares

You're right, so fuck off. We give a fuck if we hate, we're sick of you clogging up the place.
>>
>>17789373
>Tulpa would be the correct plural to any self respecting English speaker
Lmao
>>
>>17789373

>we give a fuck if we hate
>clogging up the place

Whatever. Why did I even bother?
>>
>>17789394
I don't know.
>>
>>17789394
Look if you want a proper answer, no faggotry, then listen.

You have doubts because you are one of the few people who are trying to make yourself a tulpa while you still have some sanity left.

It's not working for you, is it? That's because it's not possible, because making a tulpa isn't possible. They don't exist. Simple.

The sooner you realise this the sooner you can get over it and move on.
>>
>>17788549
This is a common problem among people who don't regularly meditate. The fact is that sitting down and focusing on one thing is DIFFICULT, and anybody who says it isn't is an idiot.

One of the things that people sometimes do is a 10-day course in Vipassana, which you can usually find in most areas for free (although they generally hope you'll donate afterwards). 10 hours of meditation every day for 10 days, no speaking or media or interaction in other ways the entire time.

Here's one application of Vipassana that demonstrates how deep it goes:

https://youtu.be/WkxSyv5R1sg
>>
>>17789406
Tell that to the monks who created the concept
>>
>>17789427
Of course I would. Then I'd have their hallucinating, semi-schizophrenic asses lined up against a wall and shot.
>>
We're having the same exact problem OP. Godspeed.
>>
>>17789499
Sure thing, kid
>>
>>17789511
>kid

Ha, saying that made you pop a boner, didn't it?
Obvious kid calls other kid.
>>
>>17789557
Edge kid pls
>>
>>17789564
Come on, give me some OC you pathetic cretin.

>Edge kid
Hahah
Try harder. Give me something to work with for fuck's sake, this is way too easy.
>>
>>17789579
>continuing
>>
>>17789499
>>17789557
>>17789579
What's with the cancer on /x/ lately I swear... put down the Mountain Dew child, you've had too much sugar already.

>>17789427
So you've got a point there that these are the guys who were able to make it happen, and to that end your best bet is to do as they do. What you've got isn't a tulpa problem per-se, but a concentration problem. Fix comes out on the other side of meditation.
>>
>>17789595
The monks don't use the methods we do, though. Their method is easier but requires much more patience because it's part of the meditative process.

You're on a goods track, though.
>>
>Disagrees with obvious bullshit
>Defends himself against an idiot

He must be cancer.
>>
>>17789614
Let me fix that for you

>>Acts like an asshole

>He must be cancer.
>>
>>17789595
It's summertime.
>>
I created a tulpa by mistake, and it wasn't nice

A friend was taking some online course for hypnosis, and he needed patients to graduate, my life had been a mess since i finished college so I accepted hoping he would help me somehow. Biggest fucking mistake of my life, after two or three sessions I didn't feel anything, I thought it was a waste of time, but after a month or so I went on a trip to a nearby city, and out of nowhere I started having random words come into my mind, they made no sense and they had an auditory sensation along with them. I didn't pay much attention, until they started to make sense and laugh at almost everything that I did. They words would keep getting louder and louder until i paid attention to them, during the night they would start screaming like an angry child who wants you to buy them something.

After a while I finally realized the voice belonged to a deceased friend who had a heart attack a few years ago. I kept trying to ignore it and I stopped taking the hypnosis therapy, I had lots of trouble behaving normally in social situations, I would leave early all the time and began praying for that shit to stop.

I'm not really sure how my thoughts and the hypnosis originated the tulpa, I must been very vulnerable to subconscious conditioning during the hypnosis sessions, I wasn't really asleep during them, i was just very relaxed and felt like time passed very quickly while my friend kept repeating positive stuff in a soothing voice and lighted some candles.

I believe my subconscious associated my "hypnotist" friend with my "deceased" friend because we all three were close to each other, but we never actually spent time together as a group, the dead friend was a school buddy and the hypnotist friend was a D&D partner, and they both were friends from LARPing and clubbing but the three of us never did anything together. My memories somehow summoned the deceased guy's personality and they tormented me for a while via the tulpa.
>>
Guys, seriously. Why such hate towards each other? Just ignore that stuff, why bother?

Anyways

>>17789417

Thanks. Sadly, due to various activities that I partake in, I cannot allow myself for such a long course, although I admit it could be really helpful, in many areas in life. I'll be sure to meditate some time each day though, hope this will help.

>>17789406

Well, I claim myself to be quite sane, but the idea itself sounds to me really fascinating. Not because of some retarded waifu reasons, mostly I'm amazed by possible depths of human mind. And no, it's not working for me yet, but considering all tulpa communities I doubt people would put that much effort into it if it was just trolling, so there must be something to it.

>>17789507

Good luck to you too! Hope you will succeed ;)

>>17791102

Sounds like a creepypasta desu. If it's not, I guess that's because it was unconscious and you were not aware of it.
I seriously doubt one could create something like that consciously, without a clear intention for a mind construct to behave that way. In other words I doubt that it's possible to consciously create a harmful thoughtform (tulpa) if you intend it to be peaceful. It's just not the way our minds work.
>>
>>17792242

>desu

was supposed to be 'desu' dunno whence such change
>>
>>17792253

The fuck? Why is 't b h' changing to desu? xd
>>
File: tulpa.png (2 MB, 1600x5000) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.png
2 MB, 1600x5000
Enjoy your self-induced schizophrenia
>>
>>17792298

The guy was clearly either a troll or otherwise with no common sense or perhaps even mentally retarded to undertake tulpa creation while taking medication and having mental health issues.
>>
stop posting your fantasies you ducking dorks.
>>
>>17792558
Well, he was a ponyfag.
>>
We need bullies in schools to teach people that this isn't acceptable.

If you see a high schooler talking to an imaginary friend, and no bully is servicing them, do your part and give that kid a swirly.
>>
>>17792631
>was a ponyfag.
Well that explains that.
>>
>>17792633
>isn't acceptable
By what standards? If it makes their lives happy, and doesn't harm anyone, what's the problem? Granted, they should keep it to themselves, but still.
>>
>>17792795

I guess it's a lot like with homosexuals, feminist or vegans: everybody knows they are there and nobody really cares, but as soon as they start claiming their superiority and trying to 'convert' others then everybody goes nuts.

Luckily tulpa community is nothing like that, from what I've experienced most people (and their tulpas) are really friendly and welcoming.
>>
>>17792633
>imaginary friend
>unacceptable
but
>bullying
>acceptable

great logic kek
>>
>>17788705
I used the speech ones, imposition, and I think that's it really. I tried to do them once a day, and after a week or so my tulpa started talking and hasn't shut the fuck up since. He's great though, gotta love him.
>>
>>17788549
>as much as I would like to
That's honestly irrelevant. What matters is how much your tulpa would like you to tulpaforce.

Also: Ask the tulpa community. This isn't the place to talk about basic thoughtform generation.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.