[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Create humans/uknown creature from different worlds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4
Well humans, i am interested in this things.
I want to create unique creature, i dont care the way how to do it, use black magic, satan power, god power or what.

for you, who know how to do it, just teach me, i am serious, i want change this world use my power.
>>
You cant. Faggot.
>>
go be a scientist. And gene something up.
>>
>>17788451
Make kids using your shitty genes. The results would be monstrous
>>
Anonymous 17788533 just a useless humans.
Anonymous 17788581 hmm, scientiest only have 5% possibility
Anonymous 17788589 just a useless humans. i said unique creature, not human gen.
>>
>change this world
First change yourself.
>>
>>17788451
Do you just want to make the world a better place?
>>
>>17788634
Be the change!
>>
Anonymous 17788634 if i change myself i will become normal human, and normal human just same like the others.

Anonymous 17788646 yes, with my way, i will erase them who try to block my way
>>
What makes people unique,are our subjective realities.
>>
>>17788662
Can't tell if India or BR

Either way you aren't the creator type, or the powerful type
>>
Anonymous 17788684 unique are not limited, like limited humans, limitations are not unique.

Anonymous 17788695 i am an observer, who can change things that i observe. useless humans judge faster before observe.
>>
>>17788632
>>17788662
>>17788724
Holy shit, you a dumb nigger. Can't even reply properly. And you want to make an intelligent life form. For fucks sake!
>>
Anonymous 17788733 useless.

'properly' for you not sure 'properly' for me. you still use human judgement to judge others. how can you judge something that in same level with a mind system that also in the same level. You even use the same intelligent. That is why people tried to change the world but most of the struggle failed. Their struggle have much variations, but 'same'
>>
>>17788783
Oh, but I have changed the world. And keep changing it with every passing moment. Unlike you, impotent "creator".
>>
Anonymous 17788822 human who judge before observe can't change the world :)
>>
>>17788827
You think that my judgement is unfair, uncalled for, unsubstantial, untruthful, somehow?
I know your kind. You are weak.
>>
Anonymous 17788834 if you still use humans judgement, then the judgement is nosense.

and every people free to judge me.

funny when see a human said that i am weak, while he/she can't accept when his/her arguments that used humans arguments with insult words broken by the observer.

i am here just search 'someone' that can teach me like how i said in my post. So a person who try to justify him/herself free to go :)
>>
>>17788873
You know, you can go fuck yourself. I'm done with you. You can't even speak english. It isn't hard, gods damn it.
No, I don't understand you, not because you are some crazy lunatic, but because of your broken pigeon english.
To recap everything, go fuck yourself, and after that, kill yourself, fucking idiot
>>
Anonymous 17788891

ahh i see, you can go when you done human.
>>
>>17788899
Bell, no, I won't go! Hell, no, I won't go! Hell, no, I won't go!
And what are you? An "advanced" alien life form? If you managed to do interstellar travel, creating life should be simple. If you are an AI, you should be able to seek out that info yourself from the web. If you are a "god" you'd already be smitting me with everything you have.
That just leaves option f, you are a massive faggot from China or somewhere, with a poor grasp of english and you don't even know what you are talking about
>>
Anonymous 17788918

oh...
>>
>>17788966
That's all you have to say? Fucking oh?! You know what an oh is? A fucking zero, so are you. There is nothing for you to create. You can't do it. You lack the will to stand up for your beliefs. How could you father an entire race that way?
>>
>>17788451
Not that difficult, go grab a sheet of paper and a pencil.
>>
whats going on
>>
Anonymous 17788974

Stop out of topic, if you still out of topic then not my interest again to answer you. This topic is about 'paranormal' so if you don't understand you better be quiet which is better than spoke something nosense that made you look dumb.

And for the others, if you know something that related to the topic that i started please help me, thanks :)
>>
Anonymous 17788451

if i do that then what i will make is a graffiti or write some words :)

Anonymous 17789029

read the main topic :)
>>
Anonymous 17789014

if i do that then what i will make is a graffiti or write some words :)
>>
>>17789036
But I was on topic. More than you. I know what I'm talking about. I have knowledge that you lack and seek, and I shared it with you, for free! It's just that you are too much of a retarded sonuvabitch to get it.
>>
Anonymous 17789243

tell me which one your comment that has connection with the topic?
>>
GOOD GOD I LOVE ME SOME DICK.

I really hate that I can only fit 3 cocks up my ass at once, I want to hit 5, but i can't find 5 tiny men with giant dicks.
>>
>>17789322
Why don't you tell me, wise one! Anyone with half a brain could read between my lines.
>>
Creator 17789437

so you give up and use dirty way to make me look bad huh ? :) now i know what is the mean of 'weak' that you said to me in the pervious comment, you said : "I know your kind. You are weak." :)
>>
>>17789479
Wrong again, m8. That's not me
>>
Anonymous 17789453

yeah i know, thanks for used 'Creator' name and tried to being me :)

well everyone can use 'Creator' name as they want, i dont care about that. I know i am so awesome until there is a person who tried to be myself. :)
>>
Anonymouse 17789491

hahaha well human, you can try to become me and make me look bad, i dont care about that :)
>>
>>17789500
That wasn't me.
>>
This thread is bad

>36 posts, 12 posters
>>
>>17789510
Shit, you noticed the e at the end. I used to go for months with that one extra letter before anyone realized it.
>>
Anonymouse

well so this is how you did it to me, like how i gonna do it to you :)
>>
Oh yes sorry, last i use 'Creator' name and say something bad, that was me, sorry.
>>
Anonymouse 17789540

Oh okay no problem, thanks for being honest
>>
Okay, since you're an annoying little cunt, I'll give you advice on how to create a life form. I created one myself. It resides outside this reality, but is connected to me. Do you understand what I am saying? If not, feel free to ask questions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
>>
Anonymouse 17789549

can you see it? touch it? or talk with it?
>>
>>17789586
Sense it, touch it, feed it. It isn't something you would call an intelligent life form. It's a guardian entity, made from my anger. It resides in the astral realm.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (212 KB, 604x515) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
212 KB, 604x515
Anonymouse 17789586

then what is the difference between that and imagination?

and also btw i know much things about the different world, that known as soul world. There also war in soul world, You need to use spirit for that, you can call angels/devils with some contract use your blood and ritual, but that is not what i search for.

I also ever contacted the administration of satanic worshiper about this, i dont care what way i need to use for this, i know God won't grant this, because that is out of His purpose that written in Bible, He won't made something that can blow up mind like that, because that will change all system that He have made before. So i done with God when talk about it. And back to the administration of Satanic Worshiper under Peter H Gilmore, the you can see how the administration of satanic church answer me, they are so weak.

What i search for is something that i can see, touch, and talk. also has some power, that is what unique creatures that i mean, unique that not limited. Because all things that limited are not unique :)

If you can't you better stop now, i will try to search the way by myself :)
>>
File: dajjal.gif (2 MB, 498x261) Image search: [Google]
dajjal.gif
2 MB, 498x261
>>17788451
Mix your semen with Radium and DMSO
collect enough to turkey baste something.
Be creative
Inject your semen in to something that can't fight back.
Cats, dogs, homeless people, children
Have fun with it,
Maybe mix your semen with that of of another animal before injecting something with it
>>
Anonymous 17789674

thanks for your idea, but i need unique creature that are not limited, that mean it will impossible if that creature is from this world, it must be from the another world, so we need to call the soul and the unique energy to this world, and pick a body that can be use as the 'media' to connect the soul and the unique energy from the another world and this world. :) it is easy to get the body, but hard for call the soul and the unique energy then mix them, that is why i hope someone teach me if he/she know how to do that :)
>>
>>17789671
Well, it is real. It's made in what you call the soul world.
I created it so it can protect me from harmful spirits and people. It is reasonable, but I made it so that it can't speak.
>>
Anonymouse 17789703

so do you know how to move it to a body in this world, so the body can become the media to connect it from the soul world to this world? :)
>>
>>17789711
Yes. Not just any old body, but my own. Since it was born from my will and my energy and anger, it can only manifest itself through me
>>
Anonymouse 17789720

how about through another person self?
>>
File: 3.gif (2 MB, 388x294) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2 MB, 388x294
>>17789693
You could get your self a good sized basement.
Just torture animal dog and cats would be the best.
The more horrific, painful, and long you make their death, the greater chance their spirit will be trapped in the basement.
Keep the air humid, add some fog makers as ghost appear to like moist air.
Use a neon transformer to charge your basements with positive ions.
manage somehow to kidnap a a good natured woman without without getting caught.
Let them witness all of it
Keep her healthy and leave her there.
Make sure there is no way she could hurt her self
cause her as much emotional turmoil as possible.
Maybe leave a a few tvs down there to replay traumatizing shit.
dragg it on for years make her participate
convince her that this who she is
Make her accept it, when she starts to enjoy killing animals and watching your gorish video recordings.
Get her pregnant, let her go through the entire pregnancy torturing animals with glee.
The day she is ready to give birth, nail her to the wall and cut her open.
Keep her alive but torture and mutilate her during
the baby's first couple years until it no longer needs to breast feed.
let your child participate in the mutilation crack jokes and have fun with it.
make a sound track you've compiled over the years of your womans screams and cries.
Mix it to lullabies, let your kid sleep in a crib constructed of dead animals
Afterwards have the child murder it's mother and grinder her up for the meat.
Meat ever day until it's mother is gone.
???
Congrats you've created a spawn, not of this world.
Bask in your accomplishments.
Raise your child to be worse then you, keep the basement in the family
help your child raise it's children as you raise it.
>>
>>17788451
You can't this is over now, he gonna say hello
>>
Okay everyone i will stop comment, because i still dont get the way until now :) . I guess i will search the way by myself hehe,

and after this comment, if there is abother 'Creator' who comment in this post of course that is not me, because i am too awesome.

>>
>>17788451
Make a toad look after a chicken egg
You'll find the results paralyzing.
>>
You can't create. Only God can create things. You can modify existing materials and use existing powers of manipulation.
>>
>>17790268
nothing is created, things are just rearranged.
>>
>>17788451
http://www.tulpa.info/

Or become a genetic engineer.
>>
Good.
Lord.

I LOVE cock.
>>
>>17791613
good for you stfu
faggot
>>
>Satan power

Lost
>>
>>17788451
Lucifer the lower half of the divine. The wisdom of the snake knows all things. Except for love.
>>
Anonymous 17791646
I don't think you understand. I am so insatiable it's paranormal.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.