[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Was wondering if anyone knows something about ¨La Llorona¨ (The wailer). It's a mexican urband legend, a ghost that usually mouns for her dead children. I actually have heard mounings on a friends house, I thought he was fucking with us when he said his house was haunted, until we stayed long enough to hear, feels like a omni-directional sound inside your head.
Legend say that the wailer says ¨Ay mis hijos¨ (Oh my children). It's not somthing you hear in your house, more like somthing in the streets passing by.
I would just like to know if anyone has encounted/heard this spirit ¿Does she exist?
And if you ask why is a mexican not posting in Hispachan, it's because there is no paranormal section there. Sorry if i bother here :B
>>
>>17787587
No, La Llorona is a mexican ghost, and thanks to American immigration laws, she is not allowed to haunt on American soil or else they will deport her illegal ass. She is taking jobs from honest, hard working American ghosts and other assorted paranormal beings
>>
>>17787596
I was expecting a good answer, but a get a good joke. Laugh my ass off tho
>>
>>17787619
From what I've heard when I was in high school in the San Diego area it was very common that she only took children to drown them or her wailing lead to the deaths of those who heard it.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 500x416
Something my grandma used to tell us to get us to sleep early. Literally nothing more.
>>
yup, i heard her scream once , it was very scary was in an old village in the mountains "la sierra" immediately I felt very cold and I froze for a few seconds
>>
>>17787596
made my day dude
>>
I watched La Leyende de la Llorona, does that count? It was a cute movie, she gets reunited with her kids at the end.

>>17787596
The magic circle just got ten feet higher.
>>
>>17787596
This LMAO
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.