[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF IS THIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 351x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 351x311
Weird cloud in the hood

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WJWbreA27pQ
>>
>>17787242
Goku just parked his flying nimbus. Nothing unusual about it.
>>
>>17787242
>in the hood
Just a nigger ghost looking for bikes to steal from beyond the grave.
>>
>>17787245
Really? I just thought it was some cotton that missed being around black people
>>
>>17787242
Is a Cumulus cloud which are found levitating below 6,500 feet from local ground level.

Also...

/Thread
>>
>>17787245
>>17787257
Kek

>>17787268
>>17787242

/thread
>>
What about serious responses? Because thats a really interesting video and theres plenty of jokes already taken on the youtube comments section.
>>
It was me vaping
>>
>>17787274

see >>17787268
>>
>>17787245
>flying nimbus

its called a kinto un you english dub watching piece of shit
>>
Remember the recent thread with that dude who found the same type of cloud in a cemetary?

I also remember another thread about a different case of the cloud, also recent.

Now they're appearing through the hood. Who knows what they are? Do we praise them? Are they the works of ghosts or something of that nature?
>>
>>17787268
Why is the top completely flat? Why is it following the road?
>>
>>17787268
You have to clarify a bit more because this is a couple feet off the ground, not 6500 below.
>>
>>17787268

Yeah do you have a source for that info, bceause that sounds pretty unlikely?
>>
>>17787300
I think he's suggesting the place is high up, but if that was the case the locals wouldn't make a big deal over it if it happens all the time
>>
>>17787242
Better angle;
https://youtu.be/8bgV1RXQvXs
>>
>>17787335
Fuck your shitty youtube channel quit promoting that bullshit.
>>
>>17787300
>What is high altitude?
>>
>>17787357
But then they would see that all the time
>>
>>17787257
/thread
>>
>>17787268
you're a faggot for /threading you own post
>>
Nimbus
>>
>>17787357
It's already been established common sense that locals do not see this phenomenon often.
>>
>>17787289
Go back to /a/ where you belong
>>
Perhaps a smoke bubble prank? Smoke would disperse heavily unless it was confined within something.

Clouds are the way they are because of the atmospheric conditions that can't be replicated on the ground.

Could it be an artificially charged bundle of ions and shit? If it was, it couldn't be water.

From what knowledge I have, the particles maintain their shape so well it would have to be surrounded by some sort of bubble or membrane. Any gaseous material would disperse too fast to replicate the movement of the video.
Unless it isn't gas..

If it isn't gas, but actually some form of lightweight solid that takes an appearance of gas and is lifted by being less dense than the air, it would be such a solid that is unknown to us.
>>
Conscious being?
>>
>>17787242
IT DOESN'T HAVE A SHADOW FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
and if it dose its very light no gas or cloud should behave like this. unless under implausible conditions. this is most likely visual effects
>>
I VAPE
>>
File: cloudshadow.png (332 KB, 1348x697) Image search: [Google]
cloudshadow.png
332 KB, 1348x697
>>17787554
It does have a shadow.
>>
>>17787242
Why would they stop filming? Fake af
>>
I saw something like that appear in my living room once, out of nowhere, then disappear. It was significantly larger, though, and not floating quite as high off the ground. My girlfriend saw the exact same thing at the exact same time. I asked her to describe what she had just seen to me before I said anything to her.

There were no windows open. No one was smoking.
>>
looks like a fucking digitally-obscured van for fuck sake
>>
>>17790859
it also literally follows the right to a second side parking lot
it's extremely poorly done, and the latter 1/3 or so it's very obviously a digitally obscured van
>>
>>17790876
yup follows the road
and you can hear the man acting like "what are you acting like is crazy? i'll beat your ass"

I wonder how you people actually function in the real world if you aren't able to analyze this crap
>>
>>17787242
>it has the form of a car
>makes motor noises
>follows the road
>actually honks
>"MUST BE AN AYYCLOUD"

I've been lurkin this board for one day and a half and I can already tell with certainty that 70% of you are literally retarded/underage, 20% are really good role players, 5% intelligent and interesting people and the other 5% is straitjacket-tier crazy
>>
>>17790991
i think most of the more skeptically-minded people are the older ones
i've been coming to this godforsaken board since 2009
>>
File: 1463174984829.gif (2 MB, 395x350) Image search: [Google]
1463174984829.gif
2 MB, 395x350
>>17790994
that's funny, one would think the longer you stay in this shithole the more insane you go, seems like it actually strengthens the mind

>7 years

how was that trip anon? care to share some of the most retarded threads you've bumped into?
>>
We get it, you vape
>>
>>17791026
well, all of the "happening" video/pic threads
really not a single one stands out since there are rational explanations (I'm pretty sure many of the ufo ones are flying lanterns, for example) and the pics/vids are ALWAYS terrible and grainy despite how many people having iphones and samsungs?
the 'orbs' in pictures like holy fuck do you not know what an artifact is

the absolute dumbest ones are the spirituality-related, though
literally the same stuff day in and day out, using websites with as much credibility as a tumblr blog

I miss the old days when there were good threads of urban exploration and even some meetup threads to do it, although I never got around to doing it myself
there used to be a lot more comeradery
>>
dude weed lmao
>>
>>17791047
>I miss the old days when there were good threads of urban exploration and even some meetup threads to do it, although I never got around to doing it myself
>there used to be a lot more comeradery

sounds nice man

it's curious how oldfags in every board I come across complain about this very thing, people not caring for each other or anything anymore, just eternal braindead summer everywhere, like a plague

did 4chan become absolute mainstream shit or are we just growing older anon?
>>
>>17791132
both
i'm 29 i shouldn't be here
i normally use a wholly different board altogether off 4chan
it got too stale
>>
>>17788283
watch the beginning of the video dumb ass
>>
>>17791143
It's there in the whole video
>>
File: square clouds brah.png (155 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
square clouds brah.png
155 KB, 360x360
>>17787242
totes real
>>
>>17787335
JOOS
>>
File: concorde.jpg (14 KB, 266x158) Image search: [Google]
concorde.jpg
14 KB, 266x158
That's a nice Chrysler Concorde.
>>
ayoo hol up clewd turn into a muhfuggin square shape clewd ooga booga turn in to a square shape clewd gnomesayin muhfugga
>>
>>17787518
nah nigga thats a fucking ghost run up on that nigga shieet
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.