[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the creepiest thing thats ever happened to you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: sub-buzz-7125-1464974872-3.jpg (27 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
sub-buzz-7125-1464974872-3.jpg
27 KB, 392x243
Whats the creepiest thing thats ever happened to you guys
>>
>>17787234
I once put a glass of water on the counter but when I turned around after getting my tendies out of the oven the glass was on the table
>>
When a person claims to know you better than how you know yourself
>>
>>17787234
a mysterious organizing is monitoring my thoughts and behaviours in attemps to incriminate me in some weird psychosexual dilemma
>>
Woke up to a gun being pointed at my face by a balaclava wearing fat fuck, thought I was going to die that day. Not paranormal, but, certainly the scariest moment of my life.
>>
well a few years ago i did a bit of urban exploring
there was this whole block that was fenced off
old post-industrial midwestern city
had an abandoned movie theater, what was either a small apartment building or motel
yet only really made it into the alley
because once my friend and i were in the alley in the middle of the block, i noticed that i heard some music
so we followed where the music was coming from
and saw inside through the window that there was a jukebox
not scary in itself
but then we walk past the building and see the door is ajar
and notice we heard talking, although only one voice as if over a phone
my friend and i basically froze in place and tried sort of hiding just off to the side of the building, because we heard walking
then i guess whoever it was walked back inside the building, and the door closed
so we fucked off over the fence and quite literally as we were walking away, a pimped out drug den car pulled up to the alley
don't really know what to make of it but it could have gone really bad
>>
>>17787234
When I was twenty I had a series of episodes of creepy shit happen while I was sleeping.

First time it occurred I was sleeping and woken up to the sounds of banging on my window (I sleep next to a window) Followed by a loud female scream. I don't live in a bad neighborhood and I'm three stories up so wherever that came from scared the fuck out of me.

A few months later I was awoken from sleep, this time to a bright white light, Rubbed my eyes, checked my phone, 3 am on the dot. The very next night I have the same thing occure, 3 am and this time I have a metallic taste in my mouth. I'm inclined to think it was seizure if not for it occurring at the same time. Needless to say I didn't sleep next night and just stayed up away from windows.

There were more creepy things from my childhood ,such as seeing a drawer open by itself, but these events always creeped my out the most.
>>
>saw a flouting devil like head in a bathroom at a young age
>also at that time, took a toy knife and for whatever reason pretended to stab a newborn relative of mine, was caught in the act
>both happened in the same house, maybe even a few feet away
>years later, lived in a haunted house
>heard heavy breathing and footsteps moving behind me once, mom heard steps on the roof
>sleep walked to my parents room, woke my mom up, told her "theres a ghost in here" and fall asleep on the floor, dont remember in the morning
>experience sleep paralysis frequently, suddenly stops during adulthood
>more recently, frequently wake up a 3am
>suffer odd fits were i can't sleep at night, particularly before or around 3am
>wake up in an alarmed fit like something happening, always happens right after i begin to drift off
>recently experienced 4 separate episodes of what felt like an out of body experiences/astral projecting, etc
>would take too long to describe, but nothing short of bad things happend to me in them, and the place I went to was dark, empty and abyss like
>experience intense deja vu at least twice month
>>
>>17787870
wearing a fat fuck?
>>
File: PACKARD+-+Aerial+Photo+02.jpg (689 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
PACKARD+-+Aerial+Photo+02.jpg
689 KB, 1000x667
>>17787884
I was in the Packard Plant in Detroit during the winter once, the largest abandoned building in the U.S. We heard an office style phone ringing through the wall. We checked all the nearby rooms but there was no one, and of course no land-line phone in the building.
>>
>>17787234
I was used in the brutal rape and mutilation ritual tied to the 9/11 attacks.
>>
>>17787234
I once fell in "love" and honestly thought I couldn't live without that person in my life.

In hindsight that is the scariest thing I have ever experienced, Stockholm syndrome doesn't begin to describe.
>>
>>17787996
It's better to have loved and lost than never to have realized you're a raving lunatic when you fall in love.
>>
>>17787899
First one sounds like a banshee. Did someone you know die not long after that?
>>
File: 1247615480539[1].jpg (19 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1247615480539[1].jpg
19 KB, 407x405
>>17787234
OP by posting this picture you are now cursed. You have to destroy your computer within 24 hours or something horrible will happen to you.

Fuck I hate that stupid, stupid meme.
>>
Last night at about 2am I woke up like I couldn't move, and it took a while for me to register that I was actually in my bed - the surroundings looked slightly different. There were figures in my room, dressed in black, surrounding me. Then I woke up in my actual bed, sweating and crying.

Does this fit the description of sleep paralysis or is it just a vivid nightmare?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 358x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 358x269
This is the first time I am every posting this.
When I was younger and returning from a friends place that lived around the corner from me, my brother and I got to the peak of the hill that we were walking up. We were facing the way of our local park, when we notice literally what looked like a flying silver saucer just totally stationary in the sky. This thing looked possible half a kilometre north of where we were standing and hoovering lower then plans fly. We couldn't believe what we were viewing, we went totally quite and just stood there watching as this thing just floated with no sound what so ever. I'm not sure how long we stood there looking at it but would have been no more then a couple minutes. I would have got a picture or video but all I had was a Nokia brick on me. Then this object moved right and slightly angled itself to 45 degrees. It then proceed to just shoot off in unbelievable speeds almost like it had just vanished out of the sky with absolutely no sound. This isn't role playing and this isn't bullshit I'm making up, I have told people with my brother all my life about this and no one believed us at first. This shit scared the hell out of me and is what opened me up into the crazy world of UFO's and so fourth. A couple years later after we moved house, my father woke to odd sounds and the dog barking. He pulled out his phone as he walked outside to see what was there and still half asleep recorded a bright light in the sky zipping fast out of the screen with a loud whooshing sound. I swear to anyone that was willing to read this that this is not made up or fabricated in anyway. Shit scared me and now I'm always looking up at night to catch a glimpse of something.
>>
>>17788450
Pretty much the text book description of sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17788769
yeah, it was even scarier because a home invasion type thing is one of my worst fears
>>
>>17787899
The second one probably was an alien abduction. Try going under pyschotherapy to reveal supressed memories
>>
>>17787234
Asking my gf how the fuck is she pregnant when i cant have kids
>>
>>17788060
Closest death was a year before this happened, next would be two years later. I am Irish so I joked about it being a banshee too. Still scared the shit out of me, never heard a death rattle like that before.

>>17788939
I also thought it could have perhaps been aliens, but it's never really anything I've wanted to uncover. Whenever I think of the event I get more nervous than anything else I've ever experienced, Just a overwhelming sense of wrong.

Thanks for the input guys, I've always wondered about this shit.
>>
>>17787870
What happened afterwards?
>>
>>17789992
He got me out of bed by pistol-whipping me in the face, I got toured around my house getting valuables along the way. Every time we arrived to a room, he made me kneel facing the wall, I thought he'd shoot me once we got to the last room, when he was done, he gave me a joint and told me to smoke it for "the nerves", then he told me to stay there and count to 100. Fun times.
>>
>>17787267
i find that kind of insulting myself
>>
>>17788942
OH SHIT
>>
>>17787234
when you realize you're a dick when you thought you were a cool guy
>>
>>17790395
>he gave me a joint and told me to smoke it for "the nerves", then he told me to stay there and count to 100

LMAO

what a cool robber man
>>
File: 1454866013597.jpg (52 KB, 622x604) Image search: [Google]
1454866013597.jpg
52 KB, 622x604
>>17788942
would go full Richard Ramirez if this happened to me
>>
>>17787234
I've heard a firsthand account of alien transport to Wright Patterson during the 60's and I've seen an honest to goodness UFO (maybe not extraterrestrial but still not a normal craft), but this is my creepiest moment.
>be 11 or 12
>waiting for friend at fishing spot down next to a bridge with abandoned rail road tracks on it
>just sitting there with my line in chilling
>after a minute feel like I'm being watched or not alone, you know the feeling
>focused on the line to distract myself
>suddenly hear kids laughing
>look over at bridge and see shadows underneath it that are human shaped
>someone had to be up there but I could see there wasn't
>quickly run up the hill and got on the bridge
>nothing in either direction and nowhere to hide

This shit made me believe in paranormal ghost type for life
>>
>>17787234
Everything that has happened to me and the world past December 21st 2012. I have a horrible feeling that something massive actually did happen, i.e me dying or the world ending and we're now living in hell.

I don't make this the center of my thought on an everyday basis, but sometimes I think about it..
>>
>>17787234
fuck off back to facebook with this cancer tier meme.
>>
Last year my cousin/roommate was out of town in Roanoke for some class, so I had the house to myself. I was sitting in the den on the lazyboy watching something on the dvr at 11:30 at night, when out of he corner of my eye I see a human figure. My eyes darted to the doorway and I saw a man, wearing what looked like logger clothes or some shit, glaring at me with palpatable hate. I froze, but it wasn't the fact that there was an intruder that made me seize up in terror, it was his skin. It was a deep grey, slightly bluish. I tried to yell at him but nothing would come out. I blinked, and he was gone. Still don't know what the fuck happened, I see shadow people every now and then so I assume it was just my brain trying to remedy boredom but it still freaked me out.
>>
>>17787972
Hey, so was I! what's been up bro?
>>
>>17787234
I got weird voicemails froma taiwanese lady a few days ago
>>
File: 1449290360933.jpg (537 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449290360933.jpg
537 KB, 1920x1080
Had a stroke, lost senses and spatial awareness . couldnt see anything and just felt like i was hanging in blackness. I could hear a very intricate piece of music complete with chamber choir vocals booming inside my head, not from an outside source and it wasnt anything i recognised. This lasted for about a minute and a half till reality bled back. I wouldnt consider myself a musician but for my brain to come up with something so complicated i dont know... I dont believe in gods or creators but that experience really left me with a nagging feeling.
>>
File: 1387652094269.jpg (32 KB, 615x456) Image search: [Google]
1387652094269.jpg
32 KB, 615x456
>>17787899
>im 20 right now
>live in an ok neighborhood
>live in a third floor
>my bed is next to my window
>about to go to sleep

thx senpai now im with the spoops
>>
>>17791433
Currently in the same situation too
>>
File: 1462890732102.jpg (75 KB, 1280x883) Image search: [Google]
1462890732102.jpg
75 KB, 1280x883
>>17787234
I woke up to a ghost girl staring at me

Also had a red UFO spy on me

>>17789325
Irish here too. I’ve heard a banshee twice on separate occasions now.
>>
When this curandera would get a stool and sit outside of my house just staring for hours on end
>>
>>17788450
Yup, that's sleep paralysis homie.
>>
File: Pontianak-.jpg (68 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pontianak-.jpg
68 KB, 225x225
Asian living in asia here. I actually saw a "pontianak" up close before when i was a young kid probably arnd 12. And i had 3 others with me too and we actually confirmed with each other about what we saw.
>>
I have a few that pop into mind

>be in the bath playing with pokemon toys
>break my squirtle toy and cry
>get out of bath
>find same squirtle toy not broke or obviously fixed on counter
>not even my favourite pokemon

>playing with ouija board
>fuck it up
>house gets haunted
>go back on board to ask the thing to leave
>pointer flies out from under my hands into the wall
Spooped

>buy a tea while studying
>put tea next to laptop
>reach for tea
>Oh no its gone, can't find it anywhere
>study for 15 min
>tea is next to laptop
>>
>>17787234
I can't remember. I can't remember any of them.

All i know is that I forgot.
>>
File: but steel.png (145 KB, 384x359) Image search: [Google]
but steel.png
145 KB, 384x359
>>17787234
>family moves into new house
>home alone one day
>hear a voice that sounds like its right by my ear
>"help me...."
pretty sure it was just an auditory hallucination because my house aint fucking haunted and its never happened again but it was a very weird experience
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 351x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 351x500
I've been haunted by nightmares and sleep paralysis most of my teenaged life and the way you'd deal with them situations is channeling pic related

Also I've experianced every death you can imagine and there is never a pleasant way to go out

The creepiest thing that ever happened was when a being from my nightmares invaded my waking world and dissipated in a most painful fashion with the rising son

It was then that I could beleive in the existance of tulpas
>>
File: Bale_B.jpg (232 KB, 964x1118) Image search: [Google]
Bale_B.jpg
232 KB, 964x1118
>>17787234
When I was young I had a dream where I was in a framework of a large house under construction, and I heard a horrible yell and there were these gorilla-like creatures that were chasing me. It sounds silly but the fear I felt at that time was more horrible and more intense than anything I had ever felt before or ever felt since.
>>
Sleep paralysis. I've "woke up" to my bathroom door slowly opening up to a younger women in a white dress. I can barely see her, face obscured, by the mirror through the ajar door. Before I realized her though, I'm filled with the most intense feeling of being watched by something malevolent. I can barely move. I strain with everything I can, what feels like all my energy just to lift my head and look down toward the door, and see her. Then, I lose it, and my head falls back. I feel a little bit of relief just from the strain ending, but quickly begin to fear as I try to move my head. I manage to look to the left, and she is just there, in my face at the edge of the bed. She looks like a corpse. Eyes closed and skin pale, but her mouth is open and just, blackness inside. That terrified me so much it jolted me out of the episode and I jumped out of the bed, left the room and went as far away from it as I could, as fast as I could.
>>
>>17787884
Cairo, IL?
>>
>>17788540
i hope you haven't allowed this to become an obsession or let it consume your thought or bar you from living a life of normality

would you happen to have this video your dad shot?
>>
>>17791910
I feel you. Nightmares for almost my entire life, at least as long as I can remember. I can recall with crystal clarity a majority of the nightmares I've had since the age of four, and I've died in several different ways in these nightmares. I don't claim that I realistically felt these methods of death, but they still registered as intense pain
>>
>>17791933
Holy fuuuuck
You got me spooked now.
I am so damn lucky I have never had sleep paralysis. I don't think I'd ever want to sleep in your room again if I were you. How was the next night for you anon, hard to return to your room, let alone sleep in it?
>>
>>17790395
so implying that actually happened, did you smoke the joint?
>>
has /x/ always been this slow and filled with people who just post to play out their little fantasy?
>>
>>17791966
Sleep paralysis really is awful. Even if you don't see anything scary you still have that awful feeling of dread and fear after you wake up. Don't know why some people want to voluntarily experience it.
>>
>>17791936
I would not stop for gas in that place.
>>
>>17791966
Well, thing is, it wasn't my room. I was sleeping with someone, it was their bedroom. Unfortunately they weren't there when I woke up. Ugh. I never slept in that room again, though. Fuck that shit. I just sat in a recliner, shirtless, shivering and shell shocked for a while, staring toward the room.
>>
>>17791989
yes and yes
>>
>>17791933
similar experience with a woman in a white dress.
> Be me
> recurring nightmare
> recurs for at least 2 years, once or twice a month.
> be with sisters and brother
> go into beach house
> walk in holding sisters' hands with my brother.
> walk into kitchen
> see woman in white dress, decaying skin, gaunt hollow eyes, black hole for mouth drop from ceiling.
> push my brother out of kitchen grab sisters run out of house
> get out of house with sisters brother right behind
> door slams shut brother still inside house

brother always acted a bit weird and neurotic after that.
>>
>>17787234
>>17792214
>>
>>17791966

Iv had annoying occurrences as of late like this. A few months ago the first time I woke up and saw a woman next to my bed, couldn't see her face or didn't want to look at it but she had a pokeadot skirt yellow I think. I get up to sit and she is still there and I immediately swipe my hand and she disappears.

Second time I am sleep with my dog next to me facing the wall. I do this because I know waking up in a dark room into empty you see faces or bodies more clearly. Of course I didn't anticipate to see a person standing against the wall on my bed. Swiping them away does it but it's odd because the first time this happened it was years before that and it was a green military figure checking his boots. Now it's normal looking people watching me sleep with their hands behind their backs or at their sides.
>>
When I was small there used to be a abandoned house beside our house. I could just go there by climbing over the wall. nothing particular happened; except once a locked door was unlocked and I heard mine and my sister's name screamed from there.
>>
>>17792233
Demonic possession man. Demonic possession. I was >>17792196 green text.
>>
I know this won't come out as spooky as some of the stories yere, but it's %100 percent true. I remember VERY clearly that we had a set of blue bowls for years and i used them frequently in the mornings to eat cereal, etc. But a year ago or so, they just vanished and when i asked my mother or father about it, they said that we never had such bowls. I didn't want to push the subject because i didn't want my family to think i'm going mental so i stopped inquiring after a while.
>>
File: spook.jpg (200 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
200 KB, 1280x720
I've had some pretty severe night terrors. I very recently had a night where I woke up thinking I was dead and burning in Hell. I sat up and my gf was this unrecognizable black mass, i don't know how else to describe it but all I could think was that this was the devil. I stood up and screamed bloody murder until I came to my senses. Pretty embarrassing.

In 8th grade, I woke up to some kind of presence moving up from the ground level to my window, I immediately ran down to the kitchen to see a mans head on a pike. Terrified, I fucking sprinted outside the house about a mile down the road in the dead of winter, 3am, in my boxers, thinking I'd tell my neighbors to call the police until I eventually came to my senses and walked back home.

There's been a couple other times but those two were the worst
>>
>>17791997
because u are scared of the unknown and whats beyond the veil for some the experience of traveling in this space excites them. This state is extremely perceptible to ones thoughts.
>>
I've told this story here before, in a similar thread, but it's still by far the creepiest thing that ever happened to me.

When I was a kid, there was a place out in the desert that everyone called Scorpion Hill...it wasn't much of a hill, just a raised piece of terrain, probably where they dumped the dirt while they were building the highway nearby some decades ago. Still, it was reputed to be a creepy place, with ghost stories, 'never go there at night' stories, etc.

One day when I was, 11, my cousin and I were riding our bikes out there, and we went up the 'hill' and found a dead rattlesnake. Not just dead, but gutted...lying on it's back in a coil, slit down the middle, literally nothing but skin and bones, with nothing inside. Well, that was creepy enough for us, and we bailed.

I only lived a few streets away from the highway, with the desert and Scorpion Hill on the other side. That night, I woke up, and through the curtains I could clearly see the shape of a person, holding some kind of torch standing outside my window in the front yard. Naturally, I started screaming my head off, and the figure fled.

Cops were called, of course, and in the backyard someone had lit a small fire with some of the dead wood we had back there. Just sitting in the dirt in the middle of the yard.

And that's it. My cousin lived a few blocks away, and nothing weird happened at his place that night. And nothing weird happened afterwards...though needless to say neither of us ever went up the hill again.

Still, by far, creepiest thing that ever happened to me.
>>
File: DSCF5679.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCF5679.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
Taking a nap before work once (overnights), house is old and has those push button light switches, pic related. I woke up to the sound of the switch and my door slightly ajar. I always close my door when I enter and exit my room. Also I could swear that I could see the light go out behind my eyelids right before opening my eyes
>>
>>17787234
I had some telekinesis happen while i was doing regular meditation towards obe.
>>
>>17788450
Some sleep paralysis are like that, some aren't . Try sleeping with a eyemask
>>
File: 1459123746829.jpg (202 KB, 1216x1607) Image search: [Google]
1459123746829.jpg
202 KB, 1216x1607
>>17787337
Its time for you to get back on your meds.
>>
>>17791689
Same here

>be me 8
>voodoo groups came in town
>held a supernatural fest in an old building
>sounds bullshit, parents decided to hit the place
>brouhht me with them
>they went into the place and tried do drag me with
>i was scared shitless
>i wanted to wait outside with my sis
>on the door, standing like a cunt
>saw the pontianak looking at me with creepy face, creepy eyeballs
>whatthefuckman.png
>the thinga right in front of me
>was the only one who saw it
>can't sleep the entire night
>watch tv
>sees the same ad play in repeat for hours
>feel delusional and blacked out
>>
>>17787234
>be on train with my friend at early hours of morning after partying
>nobody else on train because its way too early
>train is totally silent
>conductor suddenly says "what are you doing?" over the PA system
>get off at our stop, where we are greeted by police, who explain that the conductor had pressed the emergency button
>he had died from a sniper bullet wound to the head and no entry/exit was found in the train at all
>>
File: Screenshot_2016_04_16_19_29_39.png (192 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016_04_16_19_29_39.png
192 KB, 800x480
>>17787234
>be me
>be around the age of 16 back then
>be tired asf so decide to go to bed
>leave windows open for some air
>wake up the next day around 8am
>not facing the room
>sit up and face the room
>there's a man standing there
>He sees me and I see him
>WTF.EXE
>my mouth is wide open out of adsolute fear
>he smiles before vanishing
I was close to tears at thar point and was fucking terrified. Definitely the most terrifying expierence in all my life. Haven't seen him since whatever he was. Still don't know what he was.
>>
>>17792529
> your parents decided to bring an 8 year old to a voodoo ritual
>>
>have cat
>dicking around with my phone on the couch one night, home alone
>hear it playing with one of those bell-balls in the hallway
>can see entrance to hallway from couch, but can't see down it
>"Sounds like he's having fun."
>glance down
>cat is asleep beside me
>coldchill.exe
>continue to stare at cat for 10-15 seconds, all the while hearing the bell
>have no other pets
>never seen a mouse in the house before then
>never seen one since, either
>too pussy to go down hallway for next three hours
>>
This is currently happening to me:

I moved to Japan in Feburary, and every so often I'd see a man on the other side of the street, I only started recognising him because I'd keep seeing him, on different streets but all in the surrounding area. Recently though he's started trying to walk into me.

I can tell it's on purpose because it's happened three times now in the past month & he will cross the street from where he's standing and walk directly at me, when I dodge past him (if I can) He'll just cross the road and wait again.

Weird as shit. I'll try to video him next time because I'm a little worried
>>
>>17787234
>Walking through train station after getting off.
>See kid run past me as I put my phone back in pocket
>Lift my head up and catch sight of its mother.
>Instant fucking sense of dread triggered.
>Not sure what was wrong with her face but I can only describe it as if someone were to use photoshop to warp her eyes as close together as possible without her being a cyclops.
>Suppress primal instinct to either run or throw a punch as I walk away as calmly as I could despite shaking with adrenaline and fear.
I've been less scared while fighting nigs in the shit parts of NYC than I was at that moment.
>>
>>17792646
I lived in Japan for a year and, look, there are some disturbed people there that don't get help because of a cultural stigma toward mental health. That man is probably mentally ill and you being a foreigner makes you a target, as they feel more comfortable disturbing you than an actual Japanese person. Is there another Japanese person you can talk to about this? Try firmly saying 'Yamete' if they approach you.
>>
Demonic attack.
>>
>>17793755
There is also the local police box as a last resort. That is why I suggested telling a Japanese friend about this happening.
>>
>>17787234
>night time
>trying to sleep
>hear a windy sound
>don't mind
>notice the sound is louder and clearly not the wind ( like standing infront of a portal, a bit metallic)
>open eyes and look out the window
>corner of the window were 3 red lights, not that high from the houses hovering at a medium speed
>fuck me
>fuck fuck
>open door and yell to my mother who was still awake to look outside the window ( was younger)
>she had headphones on
>mfw nobody believes you
Live in Belgium
>>
>>17792534

I call bullshit on this one, something like that would be all over the news.
>>
>>17787234
I live in a really old small town. We don't have too many abandoned buildings, but the ones hat are happen to be ancient.

>Decide to do some urban exploration
>highschool friend and I head out but keep finding cops around all the best places
>remember the old rail depot in town
>rail depot shut down long ass time ago
>door is unlocked
>get in and start looking around
>expect to see more hobo stuff lying around
>find bathroom, try running water
>nothing comes out
>we walk a few more minutes when we come across an especially large dusty room
>me being the fat one, I make the first loud noise
>knock over old tin can
>running water can be heard almost immediately
>we then hear someone start yelling about "their property"
>noped the fuck out
>haven't been back since

have one more story. Going to post it later.
>>
>>17792607
he touches ur dick while u sleep
>>
>Trying to sleep one night
>Just a few days ago, me and my girlfriend messed around with an Ouja board
>Keep contacting the same spirit
>His name is Oliver

>The night I'm trying to fall asleep, my left side feels oddly warm- no cat, just emptiness
>My arm is slung across my face out of habit
>Go to move it away
>Instantaneously, it's pinned across my face.

Not suffocating me or anything, but it was a sensation more so like pins and needles, with enough strength to keep me there for a good minute. I did something I have never before, and that was feeling the hairs on the back of my neck rise- aside from the warmth, there was something I still can't put my finger on.

The pressure eventually lessened, and I felt.. both protected, and unable to sleep.

The spirit we kept coming across was actually pretty responsive, though he took time to spell out his messages and would oftentimes fall silent in general. I'm not sure if there was another precense in the room and that's why Oliver kept me from moving by pinning my arm, because I can't think of any other reason.
>>
Once when I was younger, probably around 9 or 10, my neighbors (who I had hung out with everyday for years) told me how once when they were sleeping they woke up in the middle of the night and saw a girl at the end of the bed. They kept saying it looked exactly like me but had a whitish glow. They said that the girl seemed to kinda be panic-like or in distressed. She kept saying "its gonna be alright" and "everything is going to be okay" and "you have to believe that". They also said that it had my exact voice. When they were telling me about it they seemed like they didn't want me to know anything. I remember the little brother said something about it first and his sister (older) got mad. I felt like they weren't telling me the whole thing but the way they were talking about it and telling me wasn't their usual behavior, I mean I knew these kids pretty well, they were basically like my own siblings.

Of course they could have been full of shit so who knows
>>
This...
>>1269828

glad I went through it with someone...because we have one-another to talk with about it..
>>
>go to bed at 4 am
>bad habits die hard
>trying to catch that sweet sleep
>hears someone scream into my ear
>holyhell.png
>turn on light
>no one there
>calm down and sleep
>wake up to loud breathing outside of window

I've had spookier experiences but this one actually got me to jump.
>>
When I was a kid living in south Texas there was this place called the Devil's Hole. According to stories it's cursed and if you crawl inside it you'll find a hole that's boarded up and along the walls inside it are satanic writings.
I went inside it a couple times nothing bad really happened but it still has an eerie vibe since a lot of small animals go inside to die. Mostly possums.
Pic related, it's the outside of it. Will take pictures of the inside once I visit again.
>>
>>17794250
When my friends and I went back when we were kids nothing happened to us when we were inside it but on our way back home we each got injured in some way. One of them busted their lip, my other friend messed up his arm, and my leg got twisted. I blame it on bad luck but as kids we believed it was cursed.
>>
>>17787923
>recently experienced 4 separate episodes of what felt like an out of body experiences/astral projecting, etc
>would take too long to describe, but nothing short of bad things happend to me in them, and the place I went to was dark, empty and abyss like
I thought in astral projections, you control what happens? new to this.. can anyone explain?

>experience intense deja vu at least twice month
experienced intense deja vu constantly for an entire year of my life.. age 18-19.. cried about it a lot because I was scared/confused
>>
>>17794242
write on, anon
>>
>>17790623
I went to an "End of the World" Party for Dec 21 2012. I was buzzed, but not too drunk... I didn't feel any shift in the world. meh.
>>
>>17792529
>sees the same ad play in repeat for hours

I've heard of this before its called paid programming
>>
>July 5, 2013 after midnight
>on private beach in St Augustine, Florida
>totally alone, walking along water's edge
>kind of praying to ocean and moon or whatever (im not wiccan..)
>hear "come with us" whispered into my ear, and see tall, possibly man-shaped shadow about 50 feet into the ocean
>run off like a squib
>>
>>17794324
you should have went. who knows what fun and adventurers could have awaited you.
>>
It was when i was younger. It all started out in my house, in West Philadelphia, where i have lived all of my life. I usually spent time on the basketball court, until some troublemakers started to be rowdy. I called them out on it and i got into a small fight. This horrified my mother, who told me i had to go live with my Auntie and Uncle in Bel Air.

It was truly terrifying
>>
>>17790623
nothing happened you kook
>>
>>17791966
I've had some bad ones
>wake up in the middle of the night
>can't move
>there's a conversation going on in my room
>too scared to open eyes
>voices are talking about ghosts
>I'm still scared but beginning to drift back to sleep
>suddenly I hear:
"what about you anon? do you believe in ghosts? Why don't you open your eyes and find out?"
>at this point I'm shitting myself with fear
>voices start to giggle softly as I lose consciousness
I think I got so scared that I fainted while I was paralyzed. I had experienced sleep paralysis before but it was the first time I had hallucinations. I was young too and didn't understand what was happening. It was horrible.
>>
>>17787234
Waking up in absolute terror, felt like the room was melting. Then in the evening a car exploded outside my house.

This was after I saw Kaymatica, I will never watch it again.

I am convinced terror, can bring you close to it. Throughout the entire day, I was in dread.
>>
>be me
>12 y/o
>being adventurous, wanders to wood behind my house
>after 10 mins of walking, come across an old barn
>me being me, go inside the barn
>come across old rusted tools, and a chamber with a rusty lock after exploring inside
>finds a hammer with all the other rusted tools, breaks shit open.
>goes inside chamber/mystery room, finds blood stains on the walls and a rotten decaying smell wafts up to my nose
>freaking the fuck out, tries to run back outside from the barn
>trips, falls onto a pile of fucking bones
>scared as fuck, noping the hell out of there
a week or so passes, havent told anyone, too scared to say shit
> i go back into the woods, trying to find the barn again, it isnt where i found it
>wonders if it's all a dream, but i still remember it vividly to this fucking day
>still cant find the goddamn barn, so glad i cant
>>
>>17787234
junebug banging on my window, i hope it doesn't get in
>>
>>17790395
fuck man, where do you live?
>>
>>17790395
BASED HOME INVADER Honestly couldn't even be too mad about that. I mean you kept your life, that's what's important. Didn't mention any family so assuming you live alone or they were left unharmed, so I'd say you made out very good all things considered.
>>
ouji board was legit working

friend and i doing it, another friend present

moving like crazy doing a few questions until friend asks if it likes to rollerblade then it stops, never a ouija again
>>
>>17787234
The scariest thing was when I got raped by turtles, I couldnt come out of my shell for years.
>>
>experiencing a nihilistic existential crisis
>>
>>17794647
The most keks
>>
>>17787234
Not so much creepy (was terrifying in the moment) as I thought it was cool and that I could predict the future
>10ish
>live in trailer in small town in Maine
>woods surrounding
>dream one night about wandering behind house in woods
>come across a wrecked blue school bus
>decide to check it out
>little dogs lying around sleeping
>decide to pet one (dream and stupid kid anyway)
>howling outside
>not dogs
>baby wolves or coyotes or some shit
>several large "dogs" come in through the open door
>no escape
>wake up sweating right as they tear into me
>forget about it probably almost immediately as we do with dreams
>few days later actually walking around behind house just playing around
>ma never liked me going in deep woods
>home alone
>decide to go deeper behind landlords house
>rusted out blue bus over grown with foliage in the middle of nothing else manmade a few yards ahead of me
>dream comes flooding back
>stand there just staring for God knows how long
>trying to get my nut up to check it out
>keep telling myself its just a coincidence
>howl
>one long cliche up at the moon sounding howl in the distance
>immediately start booking it as fast as I can back to trailer (a good football field away)
>swear I can hear feet trudging after me gaining on my heels (later convinced it was just my imagination running rampant at that point, but everything else was real so there's always that chance)
>don't look back and whip the door open and shut as fast and hard as I can
>check every single window
>see nothing of course
>tell mom when she gets off work
>gets mad at me for going in the woods, pays no mind I literally dreamt the exact situation
>life goes on
Never went back to the bus. Haven't lived there in years, would love to go back someday, with a gun obviously, just for the memory. Nothing too crazy I know, but it happened and is the only story I have of anything remotely "paranormal".

Captcha: select all buses.. I shit you not now I have goosebumps
>>
>>17792646
Is this just a joke about how all Asians look alike, because that's how I read it and laughed.. if true then sorry anon
>>
>Riding bike in woods near a park
>Get really far from the group by taking the bike trails
>Start getting a little worried but I figure it's fine since it's near a park
>Take a trail that's off the beaten path, even get a sick feeling and slight regret
>Go around the curve and ride down the trail
>Notice to my right, maybe six feet away, a pedo looking white man in his 40s is standing there with his hands up to grab me in an "I GOTCHA" pose and an extremely evil smile on his face
>It's so over the top it's almost like he was trying to prank me
>But that doesn't make sense considering how far into the woods he was, and near a park with children
>Feel my heart sink and I pedal away as fast as I possibly can
>Like it's some sort of shitty movie, I almost run off the cliff of the curving trail and my front tire falls down, I have to pick it up, back up, and ride away again
>Get the fuck out of there and go back to the group
>Tell the parents and nobody gives a shit

It never hit me how close I came to almost being raped or killed in the woods. It seems like such an impossibility that only happens to other kids, but one slip up and my life could have been changed from that moment.

Also this story is absolutely real. It was almost cartoonish how sinister he managed to look. Scariest moment of my life.
>>
My friend stared at me silently and wouldn't respond to me when I asked him if he was ok. When I got up to leave he began to scream in a voice that wasn't his. I ran out and haven't seen him since.
>>
>>17794999
>upside down 6's
He was an antichrist making his transformation. You could have killed him
>>
>>17794999
>Try to pull prank on Bro by staring at him and freaking him out
>He runs out and I scream to freak him out even more
>Never see him again
>Tfw being a sperglord lost me a friend
>>
File: 1438776664287.jpg (92 KB, 820x481) Image search: [Google]
1438776664287.jpg
92 KB, 820x481
6 years ago, We would smoke at a abandoned dilapidated house near a woods.
4 of us, We bring the ouiji board.

>They have met the entity before. names "U2"
>Leader holding crystals, doing the ceramonial start shit.
>Was high, just kinda lol'ing at the whole act
>2 fingers from left hand on the traingle, all of us had em.
>While he was doing the introduction, I blurted out my name
> "Hello my name is XX, Nice to meet you"
>Everyone stares at me silently
> "You're not supposed to give him your name!!"
>Oops, lol
>Fast forward a bit as we ask him quesions, triangle moves around slowley towards letters
>It moves slowley, perfectly. The movement was tripping me out
>It was nterested in the host. We started asking why or whatnot
>It starts moving sporadically, Not hitting letters, just whirling around shit. slowely
>"Whats the matter? Why arent u responding?
>It crawls over to my edge of the board, and aims directly at my right elbow.
>I had rested my elbow on the board without knowing it (cause i was blasted to kingdom come)
>Life arm up "MY bad"
>It goes back to marking letters

No one noticed my arm down, not even i. but It did..

>U2 Noticed...

Blew my mind in retrospect.
>>
>>17793755
Good advice man, to be honest that was my first thought as well, it just fucks with you, you know?

>>17792684
Haha man I wish, nah it's true. Fucked up!
>>
>>17788540

Post vid
>>
>>17788000
Go fuck yourself, no it's not. I was considerably happier and content with my life when I thought I was an unlovable autist
>>
>>17790467
ths desu senpai
>>
Me and my family lived in a haunted house for years and no one really gave a shit at the time for some reason. It spooks the hell out of me thinking back.

>a loud, fucked up gurgling sound used to come from downstairs randomly
>parents assumed it was the refrigerator malfunctioning but it literally never happened when anyone was downstairs
>extremely bright flashes of light used to shine through me and my sister's room at night, sometimes it was reddish
>parents said it was probably car headlights and even though we damn knew it wasn't remotely possible we accepted it
>mom said she fell asleep exhausted on the couch in the living room once and woke up to see a 7 foot tall figure starting at her from the doorway before it casually walked off
>dad said she was probably dreaming bit she insisted it was so vivid that it had to have happened

I think the fact that it didn't bother our patents much made it easier to accept until we finally moved but goddamn.
>>
>>17792473
I don't know why but this really unnerved me
>>
File: 1455928562935.jpg (162 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1455928562935.jpg
162 KB, 1280x1280
Every single member of my family has caught me masturbating, one person at a time, not the whole family at once.

I also have an occurring dream that I have at least once a week where I get eaten by a pack of velociraptors.
>>
>fucking with Ouija board
>me, gf, and a friend of our's
>drunk friend chimes in at the last moment
>fuck it
>drunk friend starts acting weird as shit
>chair falls over with her still in it, somehow she raises the chair back up to the table without getting up
>her eyes are completely black
>nope.jpg
>gf grabs new testament bible (that had a page ripped out to roll a J, whoops, wasnt' our house btw) and starts doing reiki channeling mind trick shit
>posessed friend speaking in snake tongue super stereotypical voice ''you will not live" laughing at us and what not
>gf finally wills being out of friend

Ouija boards are fucking weird.
>>
>>17795226
Kek
>>
File: 1462779398222.jpg (43 KB, 960x725) Image search: [Google]
1462779398222.jpg
43 KB, 960x725
>Be like 8
>Be home alone
>Watching cartoons in parents bedroom on second floor cus bigger tv and couch
>Hear noises
>ignore
>Sounds of static intesify
>whatthefuckisthat.jpg
>go downstairs
>"Hello?"
>no answer
>owell
>Suddenly loud sceeching white static noise
>"BZZZSTS....HELP......BZZZT"
>shit pants
>Realize walkie talkie from vacation is on
>Scared to approach
>Pick up talkie anyway
>other one is off and sitting here
>They use channels to connect with each other
>Channel 13
>"h-hello"
>no answer at first
>More static
>"Hello?!"
>It sounds like a recording of a plane crashing or large ship sinking with someone in distress on a radio
>Hear murderous scream of death
>Fuckthatshit
>turn off, take out batteries, turn on every light in house
>mfw someone in the middle of the ocean was dying while i watch Naruto
>>
>>17787234
Once during my druggie days, way back when, i had just gotten back to my apartment from a week long binger. I had come down from the E, LSD, and Ketamine long ago but was riding hard on the meth and not yet ready for sleep. A nice beer and a couple joints while watching some tv sounded pretty dope so i parked in my usual spot and headed towards my apt. As i neared the door I heard a bang, which startled me, but it wasn't a gunshot or anything like that. almost like someone pounded the wall, but that was normal in this apartment complex. people fought and banged on shit all the time. I got to the door and tried to put my key in the hole but it wouldn't go in. I struggled a little longer until i pulled out my flip phone and used the dim light from the screen to see what was the matter. someone had apparently filled in my deadlock keyhole with silicone. very unusual and the paranoia began to set it. i usually keep my window unlocked so when i went to try i noticed the screen was slashed. something I don't remember doing. The whole thing felt very off so i briskly walked back to my vehicle and immediately found the .38 snub i keep in one of the foldout backseat of my for ranger. I sat in my truck, in the cold, all night, and when I opened my eyes the next morning it took a while to figure out where I was. I felt the gun in my lap and quickly tucked it into my jeans then stepped out. I nearly ran to my apt only to find the door wide open my good upstairs neighbors inside. They told me they noticed the door was open so they decided to see what was up. I had just showed up minutes after them. nothing was missing, it didn't look like anything was out of place. still, I know someone was there that night.
>>
A fucked up case of sleep paralysis, this happened about 4 years ago, i was getting some well deserved rest after 8 hours of vidya and fast food (friday night after a particularly bad week at my mcjob) when 5 minutes in i start hearing voices mumbling disturbing nonsense, glass breaking and a female voice calling out my name in a seductive tone, almost like it was masturbating while moaning my name, i was shitting myself at this point but i couldn't move, i tried my hardest to get up but all i could do was turn my head slightly to the right and that's when i saw it; there was indeed a partially broken window and about 10 small hands coming from all sides clawing their way in, just scratching everything and smashing their fists into the glass, trying to fully break it and get inside, eventually they break it and i see a featureless head with blonde hair (or silver, i cannot remember but it was a bright color) peeking out, at this point i either fainted or went to sleep (dem nightmares that night as well, fuck) and when i woke up at 11 am (i slept for a total of 3 hours) i realized that i had no windows in my room, or anywhere else sans the kitchen, i don't even own any mirrors,

Before you blame it on horror videogames, i was just fucking around in san andreas multiplayer before moving onto counter strike.
>>
>>17787234
I always have scary/exciting dreams about being chased.
>>
>>17787234
At first I was afraid now I'm studying and intrigued.

Communicating with inter dimensional beings.
>>
>be 16/17
>chilling on laptop with window open
>beginning of school year so pretty warm which is why window is open
>talking to friend on Facebook
>my bed which I'm on is right next to window
>suddenly hear extremely loud noise from what sounds like my yard (room is on ground level next to yard)
>noise sounds like a choir of screams in a Fucking tin can
>as I slam my window shut my friend messages me
>"HOLY FUCK DID YOU HEAR THAT"
Or something to that effect
>friend lived a good 15 minutes away driving
Still Fucking puzzling to this day
>>
>>17788216
>putting energy into hating something
If you ever wonder why you're miserable sometimes, that's why
>>
>>17787234
>had a ghost woman ask me for help from outside my window once
>noped like a motherfucker and went in the living room
>checked in front of my window the next day and there were no footprints in the snow
>>
>>17787948
Kek.
>>
File: photo.jpg (418 KB, 1272x667) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
418 KB, 1272x667
Had a dream where God asked if i'd go to hell for him to do some work for him (at the time i was kind of a wannabe angel). Proudly said yes, go through a brick door into a mound of earth at the top of a hill and he slams it shut on me. That instant i felt time change, i felt what its like to exist in eternity. Time without end is something you just cant explain in words. That instant i knew in my gut that i was going to be there forever. That was the scariest aspect of the dream. I was in a large field of dead horses and cows (pic related) with babies growing out of the ground like crops crying, children morphing into different shapes like food and plants (they were the tormenters, they were like demons who had been there for a while. There were large flying "king demons" up above me, countless in number just flying and howling above me. I'll go into more details if anyone wants
>>
File: photo.jpg (618 KB, 1024x839) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
618 KB, 1024x839
>>17795595
The scenery of my hell dream looked very much like this only on dry land, not the river Styx
>>
File: 2016-06-11-06-19-45-1456979904.png (10 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-11-06-19-45-1456979904.png
10 KB, 217x232
>>17795595
Cont please
>>
>>17794480
That's fucking eerie
>>
File: photo.jpg (677 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
677 KB, 800x600
>>17795595
So the dream starts out, im at my grandparents old house visiting with my cousins like it was a last goodbye. Except.. We all seemed distant from one another like they didnt love me. God takes me outside to the yard and points at this mound of dirt about the size of a garage with a brick door. He says something like he was asking me to do him a favor (prior to this i wasnt afraid of hell, even fantasized i was an arc angel that could handle any hell fire). I agree and he opens the door and in one fell swoop im sucked in and its slammed by him behind me. The way it slammed was like God saying goodbye forever (not what i agreed to). Im at the top of a stairwell about 200 feet up. Im rushed down the stairs by an unseen force, instantly at the bottom of the stairs. I hear wind blowing and high pitched screetching, kind of like the art bell sounds of hell video. Theres dead animals all around me and everything is green, like being at the bottom of a murky lake.
>>
It's not up there with some of the other stuff in this thread, but my last girlfriend was a huge weeb who got me a Death Note for my birthday. I like to write in my spare time, so I used it mainly for planning out stories before writing and sending them out to ezines, etc.

Anyway, this notebook is a prop in an annie may that kills whoever's name is written in it. I wrote the name of a guy we both hated as a joke when she gave it to me and (of course) it didn't work.

A month or two later though, I wrote a note in it reminding me to return something to a guy I knew from school. He got stabbed to death a couple of days later by a fellow dindu. It's just a coincidence, but it seriously frightened the shit out of me.

I destroyed the page, because I didn't want a murder victim's name in a book titled "Death Note" and haven't really written in it since.
>>
>>17795405
I suffer from at least 3 sleep paralysis each nihht, never had a fucked up dream like that
>>
File: photo.jpg (723 KB, 1000x679) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
723 KB, 1000x679
>>17795595
Im rushed a few feet in one direction, then down a road to my right. The road on both sides had barbed wire and on the other side were dead mutilated horses and cows. As im rushed along the road children are poking and prodding at me, changing shape into pieces of food like toast and bananas and stuff. There were these beings beyond them in suits, like government gmen investigating the dead animals. Above me were the overlord demons up in the sky flying in circles real fast just making noise and adding to the terror. But they werent like demons with wings, they were almost like ships in the sky that other demons could go perch on top of to get a better view of my torment. They were very loud, hundreds of them. Im pushed further along the road by the kids. I get to the end of the road and theres a small house. The kids rush me through the house to take me to what i understood as a doctor. He injects me with something and im pushed out of the house the direction i came.
>>
>>17787996
I feel you. I literally fucked up academically and spent 3 years of high school simping over a girl and I eventually dropped out like an idiot because it overwhelmed me to the point where I was only going to school to see her.
>>
A year ago (1 nov) ,
woke up in my bed couldn't move. eyes open see my room. thought i closed the door, she was open. someone screamed my name (but couldn't see) then something ( i couldn't see) was choking me
>>
File: photo.jpg (415 KB, 1169x684) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
415 KB, 1169x684
>>17795595
To my left i see 2 rows of about 20 babies growing out of the ground (and one sad clown crying, idk, it was weird), the babies were crying and screaming like they were just as scared as i was. I was free to move on my own now after having been injected with something by the doctor. no force was pushing me around the place so i grabbed one of the babies in hopes that i could at least maybe save one of them somehow. The instant i picked up the baby i woke up.

Scariest fucking dream of my life, i believe i was actually taken to hell in that dream because never in my waking hours or in any other dreams had i experienced time everlasting like that. Its a very overwhelming thing. Everything in day to day life has an end. Like you end each day by going to bed waking up fresh in the morning but not that.. You cant really describe eternity accurately. its not really a way to describe time in a place like that, its more like a way to describe the fabric of the space you're inhabiting and are a part of. As awful as eternity in hell felt though, i imagine eternity in heaven to be the opposite of that and i imagine it's amazing
>>
File: 1462891077703.png (20 KB, 587x202) Image search: [Google]
1462891077703.png
20 KB, 587x202
>>17787337
>>
>>17787996
Dude same thing is happening to me I feel like am married to a women I see her but Noone else does if I try to find a real women she gets mad at me pls help
>>
>>17794480
probably the previous owners' ghosts just fucking with you
>>
>>17795545
probably a loud car crash you both heard, they can be extremely loud, the tin sound was probably a bumper smashing around after the crash
>>
File: viha.png (106 KB, 321x240) Image search: [Google]
viha.png
106 KB, 321x240
>>17787337
That mysterious fascist organisation, "The Police", be damned.
>>
>>17790542
...you would start raping old women and have horrible breath?
>>
File: 9772540_t.jpg (9 KB, 200x165) Image search: [Google]
9772540_t.jpg
9 KB, 200x165
>>17795238
>reiki channeling mind trick shit
Why did i laughed to this
>>
>>17795276
And what we learned?
Naruto kills people!
>>
>>17787234

Went camping with a few friends once and the spot we were at was about 25 meters away from a small precipice where an elderly woman fell into a couple of months prior, she was found a year later.
>>
This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yXssqMTmjk&feature=youtu.be
>>
ok so listen fhe fuck up

>be me 6 years ago (around 14, normal lad)
>live in an apartment complex
>there's this ugly ass chick i know, she's into me
>she literally looks like a zombie, she's like 6'1 her face is deformed
>she waits for me one day every week
>literally knows when i finish school
>see her walking around in front of my complex, she walks for 5 seconds, stops, walks back
>it's almost like she's an NPC
>i say fuck it don't wanna sneak past her nobody can be that creepy
>she says "Hi anon, such a coincidence to run into you"
>she's literally been in front of my complex for 30 mins
>ok there's something off about this girl
>decide i'll research her on fb, maybe even try to befriend her to see whats wrong

want me to continue? gets creepier
>what the actual fuck
>>
>>17796055
Just write your creepypasta already homie. This board is too slow for that "should I continue" shit
>>
>>17796062
k i don't want to write a tones of shit that people don't like

continued:

>so i get onto researching, she seems like a 'normal' person
>her facebook pictures get 5-6 likes each, she's just unpopular
>look at her interests on facebook
>there's like 4 interests
>some gothic band idk
>some creepy facebook page
>Taylor Swift
>another creepy facebook page
>since this didn't give me enough closure i decide to talk to her the next time she waits for me
>2-3 days later see her next to my apartment, on her phone
>say hey what's up C (we're calling her C from now on idk why)
>her face lights up she smiles, her mouth smells like my shit
>her teeth are also deformed
>never saw her smile tho she sees me looking so she stops
>we hit it off talk about some shit
>i ask her do you know Taylor Swift
>she's like omg it's like you know me
>didn't bother asking her about the goth band bcs i'll just seem like i searched it up after i didn't know anything about it
>she seems awkward but she seems like a decent person, good for a relationship if she wasn't a 2/10

i'll continue later gotta go grab something to eat
>>
>>17791335
>I dont believe in gods or creators
You perhaps should
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 640x375
>>
>>17796638
Is that a boy because I'm now gay if so
>>
>be 6
>around 11 pm
>home alone with mother
>papiliophobic
>huge ass moth gets in my bedroom
>run out like a fag
>'mum there's a moth in my room'
>'shut up anon go to sleep'
>moth won't go out
>decide to stay at my sister's bedroom
>can't sleep because I'm a faggot
>try to sneak into mother's bedroom
>locked
>fuck it I'll wait till it's morning
>get anxious after a while, can't calm down
>remembers lot of spoopy stuf my cousin showed me
>thespoopsarecomingforme
>try to man up and knock on mother's door
>say i want to pick up my cellphone
>enter, there's this guy I know standing on the corner, he's a friend of my parents. I'll call him F
>mum wtf were you fucking with F
>say hi at F
>F looks at me and bends over, hugs his own legs
>grab my cellphone and leave
>mum comes in later on
>'anon what are you on about'
>what
>'first you come and tell me there's a mouse in the kitchen, then the clown and now you say hi to the wall'
>'mum F was there so I said hi'
>'anon F is having his daughter's baby shower right now'
>'no, he was there'
>mother calls him
>he was there
>oh shit
Shit looked so real though
I can't remember telling here there was a rat or a clown anywhere, but she insists that I woke up several times to tell her
>>
>>17796649
Girl cock isn't gay you fag.
>>
File: 1403294026819.jpg (14 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
1403294026819.jpg
14 KB, 228x228
>>17787259
>tendies
>>
File: image.jpg (395 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395 KB, 1803x1351
>>17787234
I woke up on my fifth birthday and there were fucking garden gnomes in the next room over in the bed. Full sized garden gnomes. Sister told my family later that night and then everyone forgot. Maybe my parents pranked me but that shit was freaky as fuck.
>>
>>17791997
>Don't know why some people want to voluntarily experience it.

Boredom, curiosity
And it seems like fun games until you get the extreme feeling of fear
>>
Okay so shit happened when I was like 7 and I was moving out with my family from an Air Force base to where I live now. We lived in a house ( paid for by government or something bc dad was Airman) pretty normal house. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, big basement, plus it was a nice place to live. The store was only a few blocks away so. Small community, okay so. I have 3 brothers, and I shared a room with one of my older brothers. We had a bunk bed and he had the top bunk. I always like stuff animals as a kid so I had a lot, like a giant Eyor stuffed animal that was also on the foot of my bed. Fuck it was such a creepy one like the eyes seemed real. Not glass, it kinda creeped me out as a kid. But I swear to god, I've seen it move. But that's not the oddest thing in the house. When I went to bed the door would always be open and the hallway light would be on, like a night light. One night I'm trying to sleep and I look into the hallway. I see someone in my doorway but I can't tell who it is, it looks like my mom but bigger. Just all black so I can't see any features because the lighting. Anyway I call out to like "mom? Mom what are you doing?" And for like 5 minutes she/it stood there. And I can't remember the rest but fuck it was so creepy because my mom doesn't sleep walk ever, and she doesn't remember doing something like this at all.
>>
>>17795405

What the fuck
I want to experience that
>>
I was on my bed studying, and i heard my dog weeping in the hall(he weeping because he can't see very Well and is afraid of using the stairs). At first i ignore him, but after 10 minutes i get tired of him and almost trip over him laying next to my bed. To this Day idk what made that Sound in my hallway.
>>
>>17796892
No you dont, trust me, to this day i havent used that room for anything but storing stuff i dont need, my room is in another place and my mancave is next to the bathroom because it has no shitter of its own, its just a large living room.
>>
I was born, it was all down hill after that.
>>
I was up at around 5am, lost track of time because I was reading a new book my friend gave me. I heard a little kid outside my window and they were saying things like "Hello? Hello? Is anybody there? Hello. I know you're in there." I was half-asleep so I almost responded but my room is on the second floor, there's nothing to hang off on the window either so whatever was there had to be floating or something, I don't know. I ignored it because I remembered a similar event happening to my mom when she was home alone with my older brother when he was a baby in a similar house. I heard something knocking on my window so I looked over at it, and I saw something pressed against that was pale, skeletal, no eyes but had scribbles(I'm not sure how to describe it...) in its place, and a grin that covered 2/3 of its face. I pussied out and ran out of my room. Fuck that.
>>
>>17787234
I was up at 1am still playing Super smash bros melee with my brother and cousins in the room me and my brother slept in at the time, we stayed up almost all night because my mom and dad were on a trip to USA for the weekend (they decided to leave us to have fun playing games and brought 2 cousins to stay with us) and lost track of time having a blast.

The house is pretty big really and at the end of the hallway theres a bathroom and 2 rooms, one on the left the one we were playing in and the one on the right wich belongs to my parents.

We start hearing noises from the kitchen, hard to describe but like if someone was moving all the dishes appart looking for one in particular to use, we just tought one from our friends who was early playing with us instead of being asleep in the guests room just woke up and is taking a glass of water and keep playing like if nothing happend. Later on like 1 hour after the kitchen thing we start hearing steps coming from my parents room... we started freaking out with reason this time since that door was closed and locked by my parents so no one could get in there without permission, and we could have seen anybody getting in there in the first place sbecause that door of the hallway is the only way to get in there. The steps sounded like if someone wearing work boots just started walking circling around my parents bed going to one end and returning once he got to the other one for some minutes... funny how we all went from joking around and laughin to sudden stop from fear, paused the game and we were all staring at the entrance of our room without saying a word while it lasted.
>>
>>17787234
I lose time pretty often a few glitch in the matrix moments and some really weird visions but the scariest thing was I was woken up at exactly 5:00 am by what sounded like a young child whispering my name
>>
>>17798197
I forgot to mention I was alone at the time as in I was 16 and my parents left 3 days ago on a 8 day trip
>>
>>17798207
>>17798197
schizophrenia
>>
File: 1423113984736.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1423113984736.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1200
>>17787234
>back in my HS days
>be me student riding a bus to school
>the seat in front of me is empty
>but beside it is occupied by a guy
>he was middle aged and balding, kinda chubby (muscly chubby idunno)
>so was sitting minding my own business
>cross-legged, studying my notes for science class
>I heard shuffling, like leather being scraped by plastic
>the squeaking sound, but not as loud
>I looked around
>nothing, no ones moving or having sex on the seats to make that sound
>then I realized, the seat in front of me which is empty seems to be moving on its own
>little movements, the guy doesn't seem to notice it he was looking forward
>a few seconds later I saw a "black thing" between the gap of the seat cushion and back rest.
>while looking at it, I saw it move.
>someone is stuffing the thing deeper towards my location
>then I saw a hand, I looked at the man, he seems to be looking at where the black thing is..
>It got through the gap enough that I could make up what it is.
>a phone, and it's lens aimed at my thigh area.
>the creep was filming me while I study.
>I moved my body a bit so it's not pointed at me
>he fucking moved the phone so the lens is aiming at me again
>but this time he was less subtle, literally bending to see what his camera's screen is showing.
-----------------
>creeped out I asked him politely to stop
>he just looks at me like a deer on the headlights
>shaking his head like it was unbelievable that I caught him
>I wanted to move away from him
>but since other seats are occupied, I asked him a second time to never film creepshots of people again
>I got off the bus a few stops early
>had to wait for the next one
>>
>>17794704

You probably actually were being chased. It is a common predatory instinct especially among wolves to chase whatever it is running. I guess they just decided not to hunt you.
>>
File: thinkingitover.jpg (128 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
thinkingitover.jpg
128 KB, 500x338
>>17787234
Had a nightmare while I was home alone one day about some kinda Alp-like creature that tried to kill me and my mom. I killed it in the dream by strangling and drowning it, but I wasn't sure it was dead. Then I woke up fucking horrified (not like screaming, but just silently and felt like crying). I couldn't sleep after that.

What also scared me was that I noticed my pants+underwear was kinda pulled off (not entirely though). It was probably nothing, but I felt pretty bothered by it.
>>
I've shared this story on here a couple of times before but I may as well go again

>being bored 18 year olds with my friend in small shitty rural town one night
>decide to go for a drive in his dads four wheel drive
>20 something minutes out of town we hit up a backroad that goes up into the mountains
>really twisty road and dense dense bush all around
>not in a spooky way we weren't creeped out or anything it was just proper nature
>we get bored of the road and turn around
>not a minute later a really old truck like pic related comes flying up behind us
>could have been something different but it looked just like the dodge my dad used to drive from what i could make out so thats what i thought of
>my friend decides to give this guy a race and fucking guns it
>we are absolutely screaming back down this mountain, kicking the back wheels out on every corner and sending gravel everywhere
>this other ute isn't fazed at all and keeps up like it's not even trying
>we make it down to the bottom and as soon as we break past the treeline back onto the farms the guy stops and turns around before going back up the road casually as can be

It wasn't a private road, and there are no connecting roads while going over the mountain so it would have taken this guy quite a while to get to where we were and even longer to get back from the bottom of the other side, awfully coincidental that they showed up right where we were and behaved like that.

It reminds me of another story from the same area where a woman stopped for a hitchhiker and rolled her window down a bit to see if he needed help, as soon as she got close enough this dude reaches in and tries to stab her so she stomped the gas and got the fuck out of there. Maybe the hills have eyes around here.
>>
File: rs96K1K.jpg (101 KB, 811x270) Image search: [Google]
rs96K1K.jpg
101 KB, 811x270
>>17794354
>>
When I was in high school I got really into the idea of casting spells. So being stupid I looked up a few spells online. Saw what I needed and made appropriate substitutions. After half assing a few shitty love spells I finally got to a basic summoning spell. It was to have a minion to carry out your will. After performing the ritual and having nothing happen spellwise, I just forgot about it. Later that night I'm outside with my dog when I see coming out from my barn an 8ft tall pale hairless creature. It had elongated arms with long claws it dragged as it walked and a bloated stomach. It's face was just black eyes with a pit of teeth. So I naturally noped the fuck out and me and my dog got inside. This was the only time I've ever seen the creature. Though a year after I was telling my friend about it and he drew it spot on. That would be the scariest thing I've experienced.
>>
>>17798289
hmmm, there's also this one guy who used to post our photos together in FB (we were sort of friends), then make remarks as if we were a couple. Me and my friends used to laugh it off with him, but eventually I had to reject his offer to be an actual couple. He started posting more aggresive things from then,like making stories up that we had sex and stuff, he wouldn't stop even after I tell him multiple times so I distanced myself from him, eventually he run out of new pictures with me.. AND started editing himself into my pictures (new or old), it got creepy then, but at least he reverted back to non sexual stuff about me. Eventually he disappeared into obscurity and deleted his account, my old friends still tease me as "crazy for weird guys", one statement he made while posting our pictures.

What's creepy about this is that some people told me, that when he reverted back to sweet comments about me, they teased him on FB and he said that the anon(me) he was posting about is the "real" anon, and that I am actually a "fake".. he basically created an imaginary version of me, one that didn't reject him I guess.
----------------
I really didn't want to post it here as there's a lot of tulpa guys on /x/ but, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry, you were a nice guy albeit weird. I hope you've moved on, or at least happy with the other me.
>>
Realizing that I could literally die at any point in time by literally anything because there are infinite universes which means infinite possibilities which means I could be in the universe where I die because a watermelon fans out of the ceiling and crushes me
>>
I was only 6 years old
I was sleeping in bed when I heard someone in the bathroom
"Mom, Dad?"
"Go back to bed Anon" they both said
Hear sound of toilet flushing
Go into bathroom
no one was there

WHO WAS POOP?
>>
File: layout.png (40 KB, 1022x766) Image search: [Google]
layout.png
40 KB, 1022x766
>long while back, about 16
>often have sleep paralysis
>experienced the shadow man, girl in a white dress
>fearful experiences, and each time seems to be worse
>having a good day, but seem to get more tense and paranoid over nothing as it gets closer to bed time
>night comes, the moon is in full display, it's like the entirety of the world outside my room is inverted - dark as shit but the moonlight is almost illuminating as bright as the sun
>slants of moonlight beaming through blinds, leaving a a pattern along my bed and a few feet in to the side of it
>as i lay in bed i get the oddest feeling of dread, not necessarily a primal fear of danger but more of a sickening feeling of inevitability - like knowing you're next for a class presentation
>fit head between two pillows
>have fan off beside dresser, full blast
>room is full of white noise, nice and cool, cozy under covers and pillows, laying on side curled up
>this is usually what i do to avoid sleep paralysis; there's still a chance every time i sleep, but when i sleep like this it's maybe a 1 in 10 chance
>uneasily drift to sleep
>wake up with that telltale numbness of paralysis, feel heavy, weak
>my fan is completely turned off
>already at this point i'm terrified, i've never gone through sleep paralysis without the buzz of the fan to drown out the nightmarish cries my mind would create in its state of panic
>have no clue why fan is off, but it's off now, and i managed to get on top of the pillows i was safely nestled in when i first fell asleep
>only solace i have in the coming moments of terror is the blankets covering me up to my neck
>wait for what feels like minutes until i see something shuffle - or more like unfurl from the recess of my desk
>like a child, it looked like in the darkness it was balled up and watching me, with its feet planted in front of it and its head and body in between its knees, with its hands rested atop of the legs clasped together by the fingers

(cont)
>>
>be me
>be this last winter
>I had just gotten home from work
>thought I heard light footsteps from the kitchen while in my study, shitposting on /pol/
>grabbed my gun to go check it out
>I was getting hungry anyways
>go in to the kitchen and...
>...
>nothing
>whatever maybe I need some sleep
>cook myself some ramen
>while it's in the microwave hear more footsteps
>coming from in the hallway near studyj
>starting to get freaked out
>still had gun on me
>tactically clear entire house
>practically shit myself when the microwave goes off
>good thing I was near the bathroom
>head back to kitchen to grab ramen
>walking back to study for more shitposting, while carrying ramen
>fucking bowl is burning my hands
>...hear footsteps again
>ever so quietly coming behind me
>realize I left gun on kitchen counter
>sound directly behind me now
>shitting bricks
>about to drop bowl and run my hands are burning so bad
>feel it lean in and whisper directly in to my ear
>ayy lmao
>>
File: ran.jpg (503 KB, 942x939) Image search: [Google]
ran.jpg
503 KB, 942x939
Live in a dorm type building. The way my room is set up I can see a shadow beneath the door whenever someone walks by my room. Anyway I see a shadow beneath my door and it stays there, I don't really pay any mind cause I'm drunk and playing games. Anyway later that night I go to smoke a cig and when I open the door the peep hole glass thing was on the floor, someone unscrewed it.

This shouldn't be such a big deal but I have horrible paranoia.
>>
>>17798687

>as it creeps out from under the desk i watch it stretch its limbs out to a sprawl, it was of a large berth, but had gorilla like limbs, arms long enough to touch its toes without even as much as leaning over
>as it moved away from the faint lights of my powered off PC i could see the moonlight pattern warp and ride over it as it drew closer
>finally it stopped right next to my bed, even more horrifying now that it was before
>it was bearlike in frame, and covered in a thick fur, though the area around its face was hairless
>its eyes were too recessed to even see where it began and ended in the dark, its brow was protruding down into a grimace
>its mouth was twisted and gnarled, and puckered shut, and came out like a dog's snout
>it sat down in the same childish way, big enough to kneel and still look down at me
>at this point i was too struck with sheer horror to even process fear, i was so inundated with processing what i was looking at - it was nothing like the other nightmarish entities, it felt alive, visceral, like it was actually there
>its blank eyes almost lit up when it craned its head down to my face, i could see those two predatory orbs stare through my skull from the darkness of its eye sockets
>it made no noise, no breathing, the room was completely silent; its like it was savoring the dead quiet, so it could focus in on the pounding of my heart and the hastening of my breathing
>its entire head seemed to jar and wobble as it opened its mouth to speak, less like the fluid motion of speech, but violent muscle spasms causing the shadowy, pallid maw to come agape and snap shut
>a calm, but sinister voice croaked out at me
>"She's a keeper."
>"I pop them, I tidy them."
>"Have they called?"
>"If you want it, it's yours."
>"Count it, it's all there."
>not necessarily too me every time; it spoke in broken sentences, non-sequitur statements, often sometimes random bouts of whispering hurriedly of impending doom and disaster
>>
>>17794480
Fucking got me.
>>
Okay dudes I got a story for you crazy kids
>>
>>17795224
It's scarier because you're left to imagine what scares you rather than being given the climax. Just some basic storytelling and psychology, bro.
>>
File: sleep paralysis.png (212 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
sleep paralysis.png
212 KB, 600x750
>>17798836

>for some reason i can't even shut my eyes, it just keeps staring
>almost feel like my purchase of sanity is sleeping
>it just keeps talking every now and then, never allowing respite from its gaze
>every now and then it stops mumbling and giving me that macabre smile to grimace and speak more maddening, prophetic phrases
>"There's..."
>"-Asituationthere"
>"Waking is only a compromise."
>"All that you could end this now."
>"Hear him?"
>"The mother is a victim of it."
>"Cowering, and broken."
>finally feel some modicum of strength wash over me
>snap my eyes shut, try and calm myself and wish my mind out of it, at this point i'm on the precipice of having a heart attack
>"Leave the man to his work."
>"I'm comfortable here."
>can almost feel it draw closer as i desperately keep my eyes shut like a child hiding from imaginary creatures
>its final words stick with me more than anything for some reason, like this time, it was truly talking clearly towards me
>"The reality of it all would be much worse."
>hear the buzz of the fans come back in
>slowly begin to open my eyes
>nothing is in the room
>nearly morning time, 5:00 AM
>jump out of bed, walk outside in a t-shirt and shorts in 40 degree weather
>walk aimlessly until maybe 11 in the morning, completely dazed
>come home after a while, and continue on living in fear
>haven't seen it in 6 years since then, but i'll never forget its face or its words - even if i don't remember everything i said, its in there, somewhere back in my head
>>
>>17792614
bro, voodoo is a legit religion that isn't actually scary if you'd read even the wikipedia page for it
>>
>>17787234
Existing around people like you, its scary.
>>
>>17795017
I do shit like this to my best friend all the time.

My go-to, especially when we're high, is to tell him to stop talking to me because everyone is going to think he's crazy since I only exist in his mind. It's better when we're high alone because then he loses his shit that he's seeing a fake person but not seeing the real people.

10/10, would recommend
>>
File: 1465495896617.png (164 KB, 474x358) Image search: [Google]
1465495896617.png
164 KB, 474x358
>>17798899
TRIP DUBS
>>
>>17787959
How dangerous is that building to snoop around in?
My school where i live for the year is pretty close, so I'm interested in taking my roommates to explore there ( 6-7 of us)
>>
>>17798579
It's really comforting to know that I could just stop being alive at any moment for any or even no reason. I'm a control freak in every other aspect but I dig the fact that I'm a meat sack hurtling through space on a rock and my existence is fragile enough that I don't need a catastrophic event to kill me. Parts of me could just stop or explode or something.

Safety isn't real and nothing is permanent.
>>
>>17792639
holy shit
>>
>>17787234

>Be me, caffeine junkie
>Use to be 10x worse than it is now
>Dozens, sometimes a hundred soda cans in my room at a time
>Most half-empty. If they sat unfinished for an hour or so they tasted "stale", so I left them alone and got a new one
>Like I said, really bad

>Girlfriend was into all kinds of spiritual nonesense
>k
>She teaches me stuff from time to time, some of it seems like it could be legit if you try not explaining it
>What is science, after all right?

>One day we're in the house alone
>Just finished shagging in my bedroom
>We both go downstairs into the kitchen to make lunch
>I ask her if she could grab my phone from my bedroom, in case my mom calls or something (Something important was going on that day but I forget what it was now)
>Girlfriend runs up the stairs
>Door opens
>About five seconds later door closes and she runs down the stairs
>Halfway down the stairs she stops, seems puzzled, and goes back up them
>Door opens
>"Uhh... anon?"
>I go up there
>Literally all of my soda cans are stacked in pyramid structures
>Some in three-sided shapes, some in four sided shapes, some in one sided shapes (Just smaller rows on larger rows)
>The heaviest cans were stacked on the top, with the lightest (empty) cans on the bottom
>The whole room had a warm "electrified" fuzz to it, like the static off of old televisions

Yup, we promptly got the fuck outta there. I don't know how to explain that shit.
>>
I don't really know what this was... I certainly don't think my girlfriend was possessed or anything, even though it sounds like something out of The Exorcism of Emily Rose.

>be me, 20, lesbian, U.K.
>gf is 19
>2013
>asleep in bed
>wake up to girlfriend whispering and violently shaking
>can't make out what she's saying, sounds like when people are speaking in tongues
> put my hand on her arm and say "Femanon, I think you're having a nightmare"
>she sits bolt upright
>and replies with "I'm going to kill you and your whole fucking, cunting family"
>I freak the fuck out and shout at her
>I guess she still asleep when she said that, and has woken up because I shouted
>she starts crying
>shut bedroom door starts to violently vibrate
>the door handle gets yanked down
>nope.jpeg
>fling open the door and run downstairs
>spend rest of the night watching tv downstairs
>>
>>17790395
If I had to be robbed, I would love to be robbed like that
>>
>>17787234
even though I have a manic personality, I've never really had creepy shit happen to me irl. I lived near the woods for a while when I was younger and animals made weird patterns of noises sometimes, but that's about it. the noises didn't sound sentient, just weird noises every once in a while.
>>
>>17798944
Why aren't people taking photos when shit like this happens? That would be the first thing to do, then I would get the fuck out
>>
>>17794704
Captcha is generally based off of a codeword in your post. If I write about cake enough, it might ask me to select the cake.... It was pies but close enough.
>>
>>17788942
BLACKED.
>>
I have a LOT of crazy shit. Past life, ghosts, lucid dreams, astral projection
>>
>>17791950
See, that's the thing. They are always implying that it's 100% true, sometimes saying that they have a small evidence of it like in this case, but they never send the evidence.
>>
File: 58304582305804.png (57 KB, 215x147) Image search: [Google]
58304582305804.png
57 KB, 215x147
>one time I suddenly felt a great pain in my stomach
>oh god what the fuck i feel like im going to die
>lay on the floor for like 10 minutes in extreme pain
>ready to die
>proceed to rip the biggest fart of my life, lasting literally like 2 minutes straight
>>
Nearly kidnapped by some dude in a literal creeper van. Only thing that saved me was I was wearing a ratty T-shirt that was already falling apart. ,,1981 and I was11 at the time. Sleeve of the T-shirt tore away as the guy tried to drag me to the van and I don't remember much other than running faster and not looking behind me.
>>
>>17799063
I laughed a little too hard at your "horror" story...
>>
its not mine but something that happened to a family friend
>he was a teenager, maybe 30 years ago
>babysitting 3 little boys overnight
>watching tv, kids asleep, he hears one of them crying
>goes upstairs to check on them
>walks past bathroom, sees one of them standing at the toilet peeing
>gets to their bedroom, all 3 boys fast asleep in bed
>>
>be me 16
>went to animecon as a maid w/ white hair
>natural 8/10
>my little sister 15, went as black hair maid
>she's about 9/10
>a lot of people take pictures with us
>do the heart thing, mirror movements thing whatever
>there's this middle aged man who looks like he should be there because he has a kid who likes anime
>but he's alone
>comes to us to take picture
>I realized he was sweating marbles
>He has a stink to him
>I mean, there's BO (from the other weirdos in the con), but there's his BO
>still played along, don't want to ruin his day
>after the photos he looked at us straight like he wants to say something
>smile at him, waiting for him to talk
>about 5 seconds later he walks away instead
>continue with con, exploring the place and merchandises
>have this weird feeling that somebody is watching me
>sister tugs at me
>"He's following us"
>He really is stalking us
>He's probably masturbated to our pictures that night.. or maybe not he might just want more pictures.
>>
>>17799135
post pics of you at the con so i can also masturbate to them
>>
>>17789325
It was probably a bird hitting your window and dying
>>
>>17788942
Bitch be humpin' negroes.
>>
>>17799135
>>17799197
pics of fair maidens please
>>
ayyyy lmao
>>
>always had a shadow person, a woman, following me in my childhood
>I sleep on the top bunk with my sister one the bottom bunk bed.
>one night I wake up randomly as usual around 3 or 4 am
>instantly filled with dread and fear as I realize she's standing inches from me, face to face
>feels like I faint from fear and shock
>sister tells me I came down with a dead look on my face and told her "I saw the lady".
>she knew what I was talking about because I'd told my family before and they believed me
>I don't remember ever getting up and talking to her though
>went to sleepick, oh well.
I had a lot of experiences with this lady. I still get asked to this day by my family if I've seen her but I haven't sinice i was about 13, I'm 21 now.

Another one
>at the time didn't know what sleep paralysis was
>wake up in a dream within a dream I guess
>feeling what I thought was my dog licking my feet off the edge of the bed
>"Butters stop"
>suddenly feel intense dread and tension. Somehow I know it's not my dog
>hear what sounds like heavy breathing and a voice coming from in front where my feet are but out of my vision
>"you have really nice feet" in this really creepy like rapist murderer voice. Like I knew it wanted to hurt me but make me slowly suffer
>I try lifting my head to see it or kick it with my foot but I'm frozen.
>he starts gliding his hands up my feet, slowly reaching my legs and getting to my hips
>I'm just trying my fucking hardest to move, to scream, to walk. Anything at all.
>he's going up and up so slowly and making creepy comments like "you have such nice skin" "you feel so good" and moaning
>I have what feels like muffled cries coming out
>I REALLY don't want to know what he looks like
>he's getting closer and closer and he reaches my neck and at this point I figure I'd have to see him no matter what
>still fighting my hardest throughout this whole time, so exhausted and terrified more than I have ever been in my entire life
>>
one day when my parents were out i started to have real bad hallucinations and kept seeing a drowned girl in the bathroom.
i went into the kitchen and tried to ignore but it followed me into the kitchen and just kept staring at me, and then i rested its hand on the counter.
i guess i went into fight or flight mode, cause i grabbed the biggest knife i could and stabbed it right into its hand.
the rush brought me back to my senses and i realized i had stabbed so hard i put quite a chip into the marble counter.
mum was really upset and scheduled an emergency appt with the doctor.
i havent seen the drowned girl since then, and i know it was all in my mind, but god i'll never forget that rush
>>
>>17799259
>suddenly I hear my name being called over and over
>wake up in the exact same place in my dream
>my boyfriend is holding my arm and asking if I'm okay
>apparently I was sobbing and crying with my mouth closed and sounded like I was screaming but as if someone had a hand over my mouth and I was trying to move but it looked like someone was holding me down
>I was just sweating and could not get back to sleep after that. Could not stop shaking after that
>>
>>17798947
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>didnt grow up in a nice neighbourhood
>was about 8 at the time, slept in my mum's bed
>wake up late one night and peek out the blinds
>see the outline/shine of a person's face and their breath fogging up the window
>squeal and hide under covers, clinging to my mum
>somehow fell back to sleep (blacked out maybe?)
>wake up maybe an hour later. dawn is just starting and the windows are fogged from the cold
>peek out the blinds again only to find '#9' written in the fog on the window
>legit think aliens have marked and plan to abduct me

ill never understand what all that meant, but i tell ya waking up at like 4/5 am in a druggie neighbourhood to someone staring in your window isnt a good experience
>>
>>17792639
This shit provided me with an apprehension.
>>
>>17799276
LONDON BRIDGE IS FALLING DOWN
>>
>>17787234
This happened about 10 years ago. Never gonna forget it.

>Be me and older bro, 18 and 20.
>We're outside smoking cigarettes
>2 AM
>Middle of December
>Out in our driveway, with our backyard door facing us
>We hear something from behind the door
>Bro freaks out "DUDE, DID YOU HEAR THAT?!"
>"Yeah, no shit. What was it?"
>DUDE IDK
>Ok go check it, you're the older brother
>FUUUUUCK THAT
>Youfuckingfaggot.jpg
>I pull out my zippo lighter to give me some light
>Start walking torwards the door
>Hear footsteps coming from behind the door TORWARDS ME
>Not normal footsteps, unless this shit came from Andre the Giant or something
>THUMP, THUMP, THUMP
>I make a step, it makes a step
>Freaking the fuck out
>Nut the fuck up, and make it to the door
>Can hear it FUCKING BREATHING ON THE OTHER SIDE
>whyamisostupid.jpg
>I start reciting a chant my mother told me to ward off demons, being that she was convinced she was attacked by one in her sleep
>"In the name of the Lord I rebuke you"
>Chant chant chant chant
>I can still hear it breathing, and it starts fucking laughing
>SONOFABITCH.mpg
>Like a stupid motherfucker I OPEN THE FUCKING BACKYARD DOOR
>MY. FUCKING. LIGHTER. GOES. OUT.
>Flick flick flicking like my life depended on it trying to get it to come back on.
>It lights.
>I hear it running away in the opposite direction
>Still pitch ass black despite the lighter
>I look down, and notice big giant three-toed footsteps being created as I hear it running and making said footsteps
>Flip the fuck out and run to my brother, grab his wussy ass and run inside
>Next morning, go to the backyard door where it happened
>Giant. Fucking. Three toed. Footsteps.

No clue what the hell it was. But I like to think I looked a demon in the face and won.
>>
>>17799310
sasquatch confirmed
>>
>>17799339
I don't think Sasquatch is dicking around a Metropolitan Arizona area.
>>
>>17799347
you never know man
>>
File: capture2.png (741 KB, 678x577) Image search: [Google]
capture2.png
741 KB, 678x577
>>17799310
>ur girl out of town and its just u n ur bro when u hear this slab of ass breathin behind the door
>what do u do
>>
>>17790623
I get this feeling sometimes. Although it's more like I'm in an alternate reality.
>>
>be youngling, 8 or 9
>stay at aunt and uncles house a lot
>sleep in their bed cause extra rooms are too cluttered. Art studio and storage.
>wake up to pee. It's the middle of the night.
>house is pitch black.
>only light is street lamp coming through blinds from storage room window at end of hallway
>door is always closed because storage room
>walk out into hallway and for whatever reason stare at blinds
>silhouette of persons head appears in window
>that shit ain't outside it's Fucking in the room
>standing silently half terrified half curious
>seems minutes pass, head just there
>slowly silhouettes mouth opens abnormally wide
>something starts coming out of it's mouth, doesn't look like tongue
>Nope back to bed and don't even Piss
>Stare at ceiling while laying between sleeping aunt and uncle
>morning comes and they're still asleep
>I've been awake the whole time
>feel braver since sun is out
>decide to nut up and go out for that piss
>look at end of hallway as entering bathroom
>Fucking door is closed
>the nopiest nope I've ever had in my childhood life.
>>
>>17791768
>>playing with ouija board
Why people are so dumb
>>
The cops tased me :(
>>
#tide making up smells about gain users again
>>
>>17798687
Y u r a Benis?
>>
>>17799471
Told aunt after she woke up and she showed me inside the room. It was really creepy. Lots of really old family portraits and a fuck ton of old mirrors. Like an abnormal amount of mirrors. There was an actual bed in the room (I've never been in the room before) Aunt said relative died in it before it came into her possession. She never explained why I couldn't use that bed. She would keep changing the subject. The eeriest thing was there was so much stuff in there packed on top of each other but there was nothing on the bed. Like it was neatly made for someone. But the ball breaker was the pillow had an indention in it and the sheets were askew like someone would have uncovered themselves to get out of bed.
>>
how is des alrdy on 4chan
>>
File: ah.jpg (30 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
ah.jpg
30 KB, 500x518
fucking gary indiana

>few weeks ago
>on the way back from anime con in chicago back to michigan
>decide to drive through gary indiana for shits and giggles from reading legends of it being shit on reddit
>theywerentkidding.tif
>place looks like a fucking bomb went off
>indescribable smell of ass
>no people walking, very few cars
>weirdest part: nothing was on brand there. gas stations were just called "save" and instead of "k-mart" there was just like "m-mart" or something
>EVERYTHING IS OFF BRAND THE ENTIRETY OF TOWN WHAT THE FUCK
>friend is on phone, find out it has one of the highest crime rates not even adjusted for population in the whole country
>crime rate higher then LA, proportionally
>NICE.JPEG LET'S LEAVE

literally what the fuck! who names a town "gary" anyways! it isn't even garyville, garytown, gary city, JUST fucking gary.
>>
>>17800021
*unproportionally
love that autocorrect :)
>>
>>17800021
wow creepy af
>>
>>17799471
>>17799491
Shit, bitch!!!!!!
>>
i had a dream once that i was in the middle of a field (i think) with all these pillars everywhere and the pillars had eyes that were all fixated on me
and in front of me was this dog monster thing
it was burnt up, or atleast it looked like it, it had a horn and one eye in the center of it's face and no mouth, or i didnt see a mouth
it just stared at me for a while and then circled around me and sat down to stare again, then i woke up and stared at the ceiling for a good 20 minutes before i got up
i have no clue what it was but it just kept staring, and the pillars were real spooky too, i couldnt stand up but i could kind of crawl, and the eyes, all of the eyes, would follow me around
>>
>>17787923
>saw floating devil-like head in bathroom

Sheeiit are you that niga who posted about it somewhere like /x/? Because I remember that story about someone waking up, seeing something similar smile at them from the bathroom and the guy being unable to sleep the entire night.
>>
>>17787234
Well, one night a couple years ago, my friends and I were hanging out in the woods behind a bunch of apartment complexes. Usually, at the time of night we were there, (12 or 1 in the morning) drunkies or people wanting sex in the fucking woods come out. But, as of now, I'm gonna green text it.
>be me, hanging out with friends, either on phones or gossiping about stupid shit at school.
>one of us says they hear a feminine scream in the distance, telling the rest of us to shut up
>thinks they're just shitting on us with nonsense, and laugh it off
>anon tells us to shut the fuck up again, but anon didn't need to because the scream was much louder and way closer than before
>everybody is dead as silent, not wanting to attract who ever the fuck that was out there screaming
>buttfuck of a friend yells "WHOS OUT THERE", half tempted to kill anon myself because of outburst
>10-15 feet away from us, we hear feet rustling through fallen leaves, twigs snapping and heavy breathing in the direction of the walkimg
>person or thing is circling us
>friends and i get the fuck out of the woods
>bolting.exe
>somewhere along the way, friends and I get separated in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in these woods
>i hear the rustling of leaves behind me, then somebody charging because of how fast the crushing of leaves are
>flipping the fuck out, my heart is pounding against my chest and im running for my fucking life
>after what seems like forever trying to put distance between me and this serial fucking killer dude or just some psycho, I duck and hide behind a tree and hope for the best
>wondering where the fuck this anon psycho is and how the fuck to leave these woods
cont?
>>
>>17801199
>i hear leaves rustling in the darkness 5 feet behind me, then heavy breathing inches away from my ear, then whoever the fuck it was, whispered quietly, "not everything..youthinkistrue.." it said everything so quickly, i thought it was just one word
>bolting.jpg
>after running forever, i finally make it out of the woods, into some random ass neighborhood, wondering if all my ot
her friends got out
>really fucking shaken up once everything hits me, taken like 4 shits by now
>wanders around place, assuming its probably like 2 or 3 in the morning by now since almost every light in every apartment is off
>Eventually, i gather the courage to knock on one of the apartment building doors, and after a couple mins standing there a teenage looking couple answers the door
>they’re wonder what some kid like me is doing outside at like.. 3 AM.
>i cut them my batshit crazy story and tell them my house in a couple blocks down and I need to call my parents. (which is half true, because I have no idea where the fuck I am)
>after a moment of silence they agree to letting me use their house phone to call my parents, and I ask them for the street im on
>they give me a street and im half-way across town, where my friends and i were at only two or three hours ago
>ive basically shit my pants 6 times this night, so i dial my parents up and tell them everything that happened tonight
>after 15 minutes of yelling at me/comforting me, i give them back their phone, thank them and leave their home, walking around the neighborhood a bit
>after ten minutes of waiting, parents finally pull up and tell me to get in the damn car
>i get inside and i glance out of my car window and across the street in the tree line of the woods i came out of, i faintly see a tall figure waving goodbye to me, i couldve been hallucinating since it was so dark and i was sleep deprived, but at that point in time, i didnt really care or know
>>
>>17801199
Yes, moar
>>
>>17801281
>once i got home, i texted each one of my friends who were there, they told me they didnt know what the fuck happened, they made it out the woods but they told me one of them dropped their phones running
>fml.exe
>5 AM now, still wide awake with my room light on, and i get a call from an unknown caller
>i hesitate to answer, but once i pick up, all i hear is static and heavy breathing on the other end
>noping my ass off
>i mutter, “who’s there?” and the reply i get from the call is a quiet, “im..outside..your..window..” between breathes
>after cleaning myself up earlier, ive taken a shit again and am on the verge of tears
>i hang up the call, and the number keeps on calling and calling
>i creep down to my kitchen, get the largest fucking knife there and book it back to my room
>i keep my phone on silent just to keep track of this fucking person calling my damn phone
>by now i have like 50 missed calls and the calls stop. The person is tapping gently on my window, and finally, using common sense, i call the cops
>the cops arrived, they did a clean search around the property but find nothing excepet my friends phone; the one who lost it
>i told them snip-its of my story but they didnt believe me, and that they’d ‘look’ into it
>years have gone by and i haven’t seen this person or thing or whatever it was in my life again
>this shit still sends chills up my spine, and i still sleep with the lights on in my room and a knife under my pillow. I always feel like someone is watching me.
I have another experience thats happened to me, if anyone wants to hear it. It's completely different, but still creepy.
>>
When I was like 10 I woke up to the sound of a girl screeching at the top of her lungs. It lasted for about 10 seconds even after I woke up so I left my room and so did a few of my siblings who claimed they heard it too. Some of them said they didn't hear it though. I was worried in case it was a banshee as I live in rural Ireland.

Another was when I was about 8 I was praying in the local church by myself when a table for candles next to me had all the candles blown out at once and moved about a meter, I got the fuck out of there ASAP.
>>
>>17801304

yes, please.
>>
For years I would get taken into the security office at the airport, made to sit in an interview room for about five to ten minutes whilst people moved around frantically outside and then released without anyone saying anything else to me. This happened every time I flew back into the country. I asked why, no answer.

After about the tenth time it stopped and I made a point of asking why they hadn't pulled me aside this time. Didn't tell me anything. I spoke to a lawyer and they didn't know either. A friend of mine had a theory that I shared some characteristics or details with a wanted criminal, but if I did then surely they would detain me on the way out too.
>>
>>17787267
That's so insulting that I immediately cut contact with anyone who has the gall to claim it.
>>
>>17801333
recently, ive gotten into astral projection more and lucid dreaming, that type of weird shit. Anyway, more times than others, I fail. Sometimes, I just go to bed and I get random, weird, vivid dreams relating to demons, weird beings, all that jazz.
>12 AM in the morning, trying my ass of to lucid dream or something that.
>somewhere along the way, I fell asleep or got separated from my body and I open my eyes to a heavily wooded area, alot of fog, you could barely see 4 feet infront of you.
>suddenly, my body is not in control and i appear in the tree line of these woods, im suspecting, and im towering over inferior humans, killing them all with just a flick of my hand
>it was a feeling i cannot explain, it was terror over what i was doing and satisfaction over killing people
>after this, i 'wake up' in another scene, a room which was all white, with just a door
>im confused as to why im here, and walk/float over to said door, trying to open it
>it doesnt budge
>wtf.exe
>something then grabs me from behind on my shoulders and then i wake up completely in cold sweat
it was pretty freaky to me that i was possibly in the point of view of a demon or something and the door i still have no idea about
>>
Gameboy Kirby music playing in my bedroom when I was around 10 years old. Never owned the game (or a gameboy for the matter) and the music was coming from dead center of my room. Thought it was my imagination so I plugged my ears and the music got quieter. Spent 3 whole minutes sitting on my bed creeped out before it finally stopped.
>>
>>17792534

>>17794040
http://www.ktbs.com/story/22313307/train-conductor-shot ?

Headline says conductor, story says engineer, but it was a bullet from a rifle that turned out to have come through an open window, so could be?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.