[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does this image came from? Of course it's fake but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chupa3.jpg (34 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
chupa3.jpg
34 KB, 450x358
Where does this image came from? Of course it's fake but ¿what´s the story behind it? it was very popular years ago, I'm just curious.
>>
When I was 10 the thought of that picture kep me up at night

Now I picture it coming out of a dark alley trying to sell me drugs with a heaby Mexican accent
>>
It's the Chupacabra and that pic is legit
>>
>>17786277
how do you know it's real?
>>
>>17786312

Because I took it right before the chupacabra bit my dick off.
>>
>>17786230

It's a plastic Halloween prop.
>>
>>17786230
This picture has been used to show what the chupacabra might look like. Speaking of which, what happened to the chupacabra? Livestock are discovered mysteriously drained of blood still to this day, but we don't talk about the chupacabra anymore. They found all those coyotes with mange that they claimed were the source of the chupacabra myth but the strange deaths continue to this day.
>>
>>17786326
its a chupacabra not a chupaverga
>>
>>17787815
Kek
>>
>>17787815

>tfw no chupaverga gf
>>
>>17786273

eyyy mang you wanna buy some goat blood? is good shit mang c'mon it's reeeeeeeel pure mang
>>
>>17787485
News stories or some kind of evidence that is still happening to this day?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.