[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on The No Sleep Podcast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 512.jpg (189 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
512.jpg
189 KB, 512x512
Opinion on The No Sleep Podcast?
>>
>>17785937
i liked it before it went full jew
it was best at the beginning when the guy with the funny name read almost all of the stories hes got a sexy voice desu
>>
>>17785946
>full jew
what
>>
>>17785937
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
>>
>>17786033
Not a summer!fag, I just recently got into podcasts in general and was thinking of checking this one out.
>>
File: 1369801107435.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1369801107435.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>17786279
>Not a summer!fag
>>
>>17785937
Ah, the No Shit Podcast - a podcast by cucks...for cucks. But not for free, of course. Check out the Knifepoint Horror podcast, my dear summerfag.
>>
Boring.
>>
>>17785937
Last podcast on the left and mysterious universe are the best /x/ podcasts
>>
>>17786866
Bar none, Knifepoint was the best horror podcast. The guy has stopped doing it for the time being, but the stories he wrote are still universes better than the stories on NoSleep. No cheesy music or cornball sound effects. It's utterly void of melodramatic affectation and "grade school Halloween party" posturing. It's a horror podcast for adults. Adults who love to lose sleep.

Fuck NoSleep. Knifepoint will spoil the fuck out of you.
>>
>>17787132
Even nosleep hates the nosleep podcast. It's run by the subreddit's least popular mod and was created without any organization or cooperation.

The guy looks fucking stupid in that mask, too.
>>
His voice is bad, VAs r bad
Any other podcast recs?

There's welcome to nightvale
Tannis
The black tapes
>>
first 2 seasons were good quality dipped after the paid version came out. Season 7 has been decent so far.
>>
>>17787132

Why can't you just like both.
>>
>>17787933
It's obvious that he likes one and dislikes the other. The NoSleep stories are essentially literary jumpscare-shit. However, this would be less apparent if the voice actors didn't make me want to gouge my eardrums.
>>
letsnotmeet is 10x better
believable stories that aren't usually insanely long and tedious
>>
>>17787933
They're both radically different approaches to horror. It's conceivable that one may not enjoy both.
>>
Astonishing Legends is the best /x/ related podcast. Hands down.
>>
>>17788163
This.

Though I love Last Podcast on the Left, but they aren't as serious, but I can enjoy that.
>>
>>17788163
It was too PG-13 for me
I'm tired of everyone being afraid to swear or say something that might be controversial so they don't hurt someone's fee fee's
>>
>>17788256

Who gives a shit? The amount of research that put into each episode or series is unfuckingparalleled.

For fucks sake they tracked down a near identical version of the Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam for Professor Abbott. Bought it. And then sent it to him in hopes it helps him.

Plus their early storytelling episodes, especially the Laughing Indian, were pretty damn good.

Astonishing Legends is top tier. I don't give two shits about Scott not wanting to step on any toes. It's immaterial to the wealth of information in each episode. New one came out this week if anyone hasn't seen it. About the Delphos Ring.
>>
>>17788256
Worst one is easily Thinking Sideways, literally just reading the Wikipedia posts
>>
>>17788637
Nah dude they need to say fuck and stuff bro so my bros and i can laugh while we are doing our dank mariwana
>>
>>17788048
I find no sleep has a lot of really short, short stories.

So even shorter seems like shitty greentext creepy pastas.
>>
Knifepoint blows NSP out of the water bar none but I still listen because I need my horror fix. Also the only story that legitimately disturbed me was that three parter in the first or second season. The one about the guy remembering his childhood and how he was being stalked by a pedo(?). That ending was a punch in the gut. If you're into non-supernatural horror that one is definitely worth taking a look at.
>>
>>17788256
I haven't listened but I always found profanity to dull te experience if it isn't a direct quote (i.e. "What the fuck was that?!"). Outside of that it breaks the immersion and just sounds poorly written.
>>
>>17788664

Does profanity get you all ready to jerk each other off? In that case, yeah, probably not for you. Faggot.
>>
>>17788657
>thinking sideways
holy fuck this podcast is horrible.

when the girl does the podcasts its like she literally found out about whatever she's talking about 5 minutes before they start recording.

then theres the autistic guy who thinks he's the smartest person on the planet and speaks like he's talking to 4 year olds. i want to stab my ears with a pitchfork when he speaks.

the old guy is not bad. he needs to start a show of his own. i would actually listen to it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.