[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kyle Odom, the guy who tried to warn us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1457587028796.jpg (414 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457587028796.jpg
414 KB, 960x540
Why don't i see threads about this guy anymore?
He was literally the born /x/man

>Meditate peacefully, encounter weird being

>next day something tells you you connected to an female martian

>after that they play with you, rape you in your mind, you feel like being raped, but don't show physical signs

>this goes on and on and on, they tell you that there are from mars, are thousands of years old and humans are just their playtoys

>tfw you think your getting crazy

>tfw suddenly they play a song that you never heard in your life and you stay up for 3 days because they want you to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imWnuirIL8o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3511799/Wounded-pastor-says-hes-OK-suspect-caught-White-House.html

>he literally shoot 3 45. bullets in this martians head and hes still alive

His manifesto, nice to read

> http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

What the fuck is going on, he even wrote an letter to obama with this song as refference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Wm_qlVD4Q&pxtry=1
I think this guy is the most redpilled man alive, he even traveled after shooting the pastor to washington, didn't get caught.

I think the martians really wanted him to watch him suffer.

I feel so fucking sorry for this guy.
>>
Probably just got MK-Ultra'd to hell and back.
>>
File: 1461258169602.jpg (12 KB, 185x245) Image search: [Google]
1461258169602.jpg
12 KB, 185x245
>>17785930
>http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/ODOMDOCS.pdf

Man this is some serious schizo. nice read.
>>
File: 1457638352468.jpg (2 MB, 3496x2976) Image search: [Google]
1457638352468.jpg
2 MB, 3496x2976
>>17785939
Nah they exist

I mean, just look at their smiles, that should answer anything.
>>
File: 1465418747623.gif (497 KB, 250x374) Image search: [Google]
1465418747623.gif
497 KB, 250x374
>>17785930
You will now delet this thread.
>>
>>17786093
shoo alien im immune to your sick doings because i installed an orgonite in my garden so fuck off
>>
>>17786144
>i installed an orgonite in my garden
Eh, thanks for voluntarily expanding our psychodronic network, much appreciated!
>>
>>17786166
>orgonite

This is now an orgonite thread?

How do you recommend to build my setting?
>>
I wish someone would write him

he asked us to write him for more info...
>>
>>17786178
A 20x10 inch square pyramid will do.
Again, thanks for your freewilled collaboration, human.
>>
File: 1461451810474.jpg (91 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1461451810474.jpg
91 KB, 640x932
>>17786211
But I am serious. I did not now what was orgonite until I read this and searched. Now I want to now other /x/philes experiences and advice on this.
>>
>>17786229
Op here, Orgonites need to have as much different metals that you can get.

Gold, silver, copper, iron, nickel, everything.

Also scrapped metal, curvy things, spiral like things like a few screws.

The form is not that important but a bit, all these metals, and i forgot stones, lots of different stones! need to be put in an form and hardened with rasin.

At the best a pyramid form, pi sized.

The different minerals of the stone, the iron, etc will create from on to another different orgon fields, that can protect you from a whole lot of stuff.

Have to go now, im in a hurry, btw sorry for my weird english, im german.
>>
The only thing that really bugged me about this is the parts about female martians being missing in his manifesto
>>
>>17786310
so they are abstract artists
>>
>>17785930
>he literally shoot 3 45. bullets in this martians head and hes still alive

Have to admit this is pretty fucking strange.
>>
I don't recall this topic discussed heavily around the time of the happening, least /pol/ and /x/ of all boards.

This reeks of psy-op. It's too tailored to the hive mind, the resemblance of his drawing of an alien and that nasty mean little frog man.
I don't what the awol dude was like before he were triggered but he gave a sociopath vibe, cringe tier too smart for my own good
variety. I fucking detest that mindset... so maybe those two dudes pew=pewing at him were planted measures to his end game...
honestly those two sound like a couple of retards and the dude got butt crazy.
>>
>>17786418
I don't know.

Woops.

The entire thing is sketchy.
>>
>>17786310
I'm not trying to be one of those dicks that corrects people, but you need phi, not pi. It works with the Pythagorean formula if you want to scale it to a different size. Phi is: 1+the square root of phi = 1.618

This works because the square root of phi is exactly one less than phi, which is 1.618
>>
X mods were Nazis at the time deleting Kyle threads
>>
Belief is a powerful thing. We occupy prisons of our own making.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.