[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
astrology question, /x/. How important are moon signs? Me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: soulmate11.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
soulmate11.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
astrology question, /x/. How important are moon signs? Me and a friend have the same birth date - we're both scorpios - but we're completely different.

Our moon signs are virgo and taurus respectively. How much of an impact could this have (in theory?)
Obvs many of you are of the opinion that astrology is bull, but still lol
>>
File: tumblr_nsoft97o081tkiptoo2_400.jpg (60 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsoft97o081tkiptoo2_400.jpg
60 KB, 400x543
You ghay unevopved scorpios..
>>
>>17785743
It's complete wank that no one but menopausal housewives with too much time on their hands and no bull care about.
>>
Both of you react in "similar" but different ways emotionally.

Both of you are scorpios with moon in earth signs, so you may have similarities, but you're also ignoring every other planet and aspects. Astrology is not only sun sign/moon sign.

Moon Virgo-Moon Taurus

Both of you derive security from contact with the earth (gardening, camping, living in the country), from working with natural materials (making bread, using clay, wood-working, using natural fibers) or from developing manual skills and practical expertise in some specific area. You are both rather cautious, carefully analyzing or ruminating over a possible change before proceeding. Taurus, in particular, is rather slow to come to a decision and dislikes changes in the personal or domestic sphere, but once a choice is made, will go ahead with equanimity. Virgo, on the other hand, worries, frets, and is very particular and difficult to please at times. Taurus’s steadiness, even temper, emotional strength, and stability is very comforting to Virgo at such times. Also, Virgo does not “let go” emotionally or sexually very easily, and Taurus, who is more comfortable being sensual and instinctual, helps Virgo to be more at ease too. Taurus’s lazy, sloppy side can be very annoying to Virgo at times. For the most part, however, you are quite compatible.
>>
>>17788145
Pretty interesting. Thanks!
Is stuff like Mars signs significant too?
>>
>>17787982
tumblr lol
>>
>>17788226
Not that anon but mars represents how you take action, your natural aggression and sexual energy. I think ascendant, sun, moon, mercury, mars and venus are the most significant placements for the personality.

I'm an aries with a bunch of other aries in my life but we're all pretty different from one another, only 2 I know fit that stereotype of thick skulled, shit tempered children.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.