[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happend to me in my room last night. Need paranormal advice ASAP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (541 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
541 KB, 750x1334
I was having a weird night last night. I couldn't sleep for whatever reason but by arkund 3 in the morning I managed to fall asleep. When I. Woke up things got weird and unexplainable. I know it must have still been very early because it was still dark outside and I was only awoken because my dog who usually sleeps with me got up a RAN out the door. I soon started feeling weird and started to start at the light the was turned off on the ceiling fan on my wall and it looked as though a face was protruding out of it. I couldn't get a very good look because a out was forming in my chest and I could not longer move. I fought and strained as hard as I could to move and made very little progress I rememebr being able to slowly turn on my side and then fell off my bed ('it feeling the impact at all) I could see waving things in the air very slightly that made me think this was a ghost or something but I couldn't speak and I could no longer move. It was if a 10000 pound weight was on my chest. I am an atheist but I remember begging God in my head to save me from whatever was in my room. Eventually I was in my bed again with no recollection of how I got back up into my bed. The weight returned 2 more times tbat night I apparently I just fought it off both times. I know this sounds weird but I have no experience with anything paranormal and frankly that shit scares the hell outta me. I woke up this morning totally forgetting what ha happend and only when I say down for breakfast did k remember what had occurred. Someone please help. What was it? I'm a 19 year old boy
>>
Sorry for all the typos I did this fast and on my phone
>>
>>17785693
you had a bad dream. nothing paranormal there.
>>
>>17785693
You've just described a typical sleep paralysis experience. Don't worry, it's pretty common phenomenon, and not paranormal at all.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
>>
>>17785693
sleep paralysis
>>
I'm still curious on the face I saw in the ceiling. It was very vivid and was seemingly try to speak by moving it mouth but no words came out
>>
>>17785747
Sleep paralysis often causes hallucinations, such as hearing screeching noises, seeing and all kinds of things (often just moving shadows), feeling ominous presences, and having the impression of being able to move (people have reported falling to the floor or leaving the room only to wake up on their beds later on). I once saw a goblin during a sleep paralysis experience, so you see, these kind of things are not uncommon, and there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17785965
seconding this, I dont personally have sleep paralysis but my girlfriend does and the stories of the hallucinations are intense, and crazy vivid, lots of hands, giant spiders and screaming faces
>>
>>17785965
This has never happend to me before as far as I'm aware. Should I be expecting to start happening more often?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.