[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haunted Paintings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: The Anguished man.jpg (222 KB, 853x893) Image search: [Google]
The Anguished man.jpg
222 KB, 853x893
Just saw this new Rob Dyke video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Pctq_Kd2c

Do you think paintings can really be haunted? Any stories about them?
>>
People say this painting is haunted...

http://static1.therichestimages.com/cdn/568/757/90/cw/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Portrait-of-Bernardo-de-Galvez.jpg
>>
My friend and I found a really creepy painting in his new house and only misfortune fell upon us for weeks until we took it back down. I believe it had negative energy attached to it and fed off our attention, to our own detriment
>>
>>17785410
They also say my anus is haunted by all the dick it takes.

Nothing paranormal yet, but I'm hoping that the more cock I take the better chance we'll have of seeing something, im up to 3 cocks at a time.
>>
god I fucking hate rob dyke
>>
>>17785410
>rob dyke
Dropped.
>>
>>17785410
no. it's just the mental uneasiness created by the uncanny valley effect paired with likely some camera tricks and video editing.
>>
>>17786526
>>17786538

Why do people hate Rob Dyke?
>>
>>17785830
Any pics of it? If not what was it of?
>>
>>17786609
because he's a pretentious dick, his tone of voice is shit, lists are fucking retarded
>>
>>17786613
No he isn't. You're a cuck.
>>
>>17786748
>you're a cuck
how is he a cuck? You're sucking rob dyke's fucking dyke
>>
>>17786755
Yes he is, but Rob Dyke is terrible. Not pretentious. He thinks Rob Dyke is pretentious because he's jealous of a Faggot Edge lord. Thus, I pronounce you a cuck too. Bigger than the cuck above me.
>>
>>17786765
i want to be a cuck too don't leave me out
>>
>>17786765
is it impossible to be terrible and pretentious at the same time?
>>
>>17786772
That is the most cuckiest thing I have read compared to these two cucklords. You are one too. Not get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>17786782
thanks daddy
>>
Dhdhdh
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.