[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help with doing something that has to do with time, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462579299539.jpg (49 KB, 510x336) Image search: [Google]
1462579299539.jpg
49 KB, 510x336
I need help with doing something that has to do with time, but it's not necessarily time travel. I'd like to find a way to send my conscious back in time to when I was younger, but with the memories I currently have now. Then I would just continue to live my life from that point. So it's not really physical time travel, it's more mental. Anyone know how I could accomplish something like that?
>>
There must be some kind of hypnosis for that, good luck, I guess
>>
>>17785323
>I'd like to find a way to send my conscious back in time to when I was younger, but with the memories I currently have now.

I can't really imagine what you want to achieve? Feeling like a child, but with the knowledge of an adult?
>>
>>17785323
Unfortunately you can't as far as I know, your conscience is too intertwined with physical causality. Your destiny is set, your choices are made.

>>17785383
Win some bets?
>>
File: 1443661939384.jpg (163 KB, 1356x1358) Image search: [Google]
1443661939384.jpg
163 KB, 1356x1358
I admire your commitment to making these threads every few days, but I really don't think there's a way.

Take solace in the possibility of a many-worlds interpretation type deal where in a timeline [spoiler](Read: Quantum State)[/spoiler] you're born as some child enigma with the exact mindset you desire.
>>
>>17785323
This would be nice to do to fix some mistakes
>>
>>17785415
Destiny/fate isn't real.
>>
Don't do it, have you read Flashpoint, where Flash goes back in time saves his mom, but in the process creates a time sonic boom that is sort of like the butterfly effect where everything is fucked.
>>
>>17785418
I'm still searching for a way man
>>
>>17787411
What does that cause?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.