[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What sort of magic can I into to improve my life? I think God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1460479738430.jpg (73 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1460479738430.jpg
73 KB, 960x640
What sort of magic can I into to improve my life? I think God has abandoned me.
>>
God didn't abandoned you, you abandoned him.
>>
Name yourself
>>
>>17785112
>>
>>17785097
>I think God has abandoned me.

Then why aren't you dead?
>>
>>17785097

Here are some options for you.

If you have a job, ask for more responsibilities. Make yourself available and useful. If your boss has nothing more for you to do, go volunteer somewhere. Fill your life with meaningful (see: things that bring you joy) tasks. Create something. Music, painting, writing, dancing, take pilot lessons, go back to school. Liquidate everything and travel.

Stop seeking magic or gods. Neither of those will help you if you have a shit attitude anyway. Since you're on 4chan asking for an easy fix, you have a shit attitude.
>>
>>17785097

God can't abandon you or it doesnt matter if it did, because God IS and thus is everythig and thus there is no difference between abandon and stay and also there is no difference between "you"/"me" and anything else.

I think you're refering to Christ, which I consider the guiding light by which we can understand / live by God.
>>
Who do you think is god? We have to be careful when we are alive, because shitty liars are prone to nail themselves in a cross and pretend the guy who saves is the evil one.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>17785097
Start with meditation and self awareness.
>>
>>17785097

If you want to beat life and get the happy and best ending possible where heaven was amazing all along and the devil was a shitty liar making promises of life through chastity and other boring shit...

Go ahead and say this with your mouth: Save me Satan.

A true saviour will save your soul when asked for it and you will feel it. The process cannot be reversed, you save your soul so it cannot be fucked by others. Because if after saving it we could loes it, it wouldn't be SAVED.
>>
>>17785124
>If you have a job

But that's the problem.

>>17785126
>because God IS and thus is everythig and thus there is no difference between abandon and stay and also there is no difference between "you"/"me" and anything else.

Then what is His purpose exactly?
>>
>>17785141
Interesting post my friend.
>>
>>17785144

God IS and thus has no purpose or lack of it.

It's the round Truth Parmenides talks about. It is everything and nothing (but is), thus why I write "is" as IS.

You're the one that puts purpose, that sees it and understands it (or at least that moves by purpose).

I believe Christ is the literal messiah of God, meaning he's the Hermes (metaphorically), the messenger and the message God sends us for our understanding.

Only this Christ figure I would say has purpose, and you can choose based on that. It's till the compass regardless.

As for not having purpose, again, purpose is a human thing. Nothing has purpose outside of your understanding of it. There's not a "purpose" that is inherent to anything or that transcends yourself, save for Christ I believe. And this is only if you believe, by faith.

If you want "human", more practical advice I suggest you stop worrying about your problems and that you calmly start working towards appeasing and calming them.

Nothing is at stake and your well being is more important. Dont let the demons get to you, if you know what I mean
>>
>>17785141

You make so many assumptions I'm surprised you arent catholic.

Although wait, you are, only you are even more dumb because you believe in the meta-catolicism that is satanism.

Your mind is just filled with junk food. There is no ending in pursuing and you're as good as blind.

Not even your "lord" Satan would respect you if you could meet him
>>
>>17785141
Get that schizo checked out
>>
>>17785161
I understand....things just keep happening that wouldn't be a problem if I could find a job. It's hard to not worry.
>>
>>17785192

Make money.

Be creative. Find ways. You dont know anyone?

Have you really looked for jobs?

You're wasting your time aldeary by being here and not looking dor a job and promoting yourself. Much more waste would be if you really dwelled into "magic".
>>
>>17785097
>I think God has abandoned me.
The more you distance yourself from Jehova, the more he distances himself from you.
Just like any cool person does.

Good luck with your magic.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.