[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on the existence of ghosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
i think they exist in the form of energy
give me all your opinions even if you believe they dont exist
>>
>>17784544
Demons. Things that go bump in the night are demons, evil spirits that are out to scare you and try to turn to paranormal rather than spiritual means of ridding them from you.
>>
bluepill me on this redpill
>>
>>17784549
i heard something go bump last night

>>17784551
get ready
>>
>>17784554
get ready for what
>>
>>17784559
im going to bluepill u with the redpill
>>
>>17784544
Infrasound. It fucks with our brains and makes us scared of shit that isn't there, and in some cases, depending on the frequency, it can vibrate our eyeballs just enough to slightly blur our vision, making us see spoopy ghosts.

It's a leftover from our hunter-gatherer days where large predators (such as tigers) could emit sounds that weren't audible, but our brain still picked up on them and made us gtfo. But now we don't have to worry about tigers, so we think it's dead native americans or whatever.
>>
>>17784566
thats the real low frequency that induces fear and anxiety right?
damn, thats actually a pretty good take on ghosts though
thanks anon i will further look into that
>>
>>17784566
That's just one of many types of explainable reasons for them. It's also proven that gas leaks can cause you to feel paranoid, anxious, or ill and that these symptoms have been thought to be hauntings, only to be discovered and fixed, relieving the aflicted of their "haunted" feeling (and likely saving them from a severe hazard)
>>
>>17784605
Alright but gas leaks don't occur 24/7 ya know
like not every 'ghost sighting' occurred next to a gas leak, but i'm sure that can be a reason in some cases which is pretty interesting
>>
>>17784576
Yep. All sorts of things can create infrasound, from underground tremors to animals to pipes in your house.

That's not to say every single ghost or spooky feeling is from infrasound, but it would probably account for a good chunk of the phenomena.
>>
>>17784610
I'm just saying that, like infrasound, this is an observable phenomena that can create stimuli similar to what is reported in hauntings. It's also been directly respinsible for resolved claims of hauntings, which I find interesting.
>>
>>17784566
what happens when more than one person witness some scary stuff at the same time?
>>
>>17784566
ive always believed that humans subconsciously pick up a lot of hidden tells that you cant directly sense. microexpressions, smells...infrasound. i think this makes up what humans describe as "vibes" and "aura". this can probably explain the feeling of someone watching you too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.