[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barcode Scanners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
So my wife told me about this lady who came into her work (starbucks)tonight and asked to not scan her food with the barcode scanner. Curiously, my wife asked the woman why. The woman said she was some sort of bio engineer that has been working on a study for over 30 years about what barcode scanners do to our food and how horrifying the results are in what happens to our bodies when we eat the scanned food. I've never heard of this before. Sounds like tinfoil crackpot theories. I havent found anything with google searches. Does anybody have info?

tl;dr: do barcode scanners harm us more than we think?
>>
They are basically the same shit in your TV remote.
>>
>>17784386
absolute horse shit

your computer and cell phone do more "harm" to you than bars code scanners
>>
>>17784403
Thats what i said. I just came to see if /x/ had heard of this or had info as i seem to not be able to find anything
>>
>>17784386
Lies, or ignorance? Unless you are susceptible to insignificant doses of IR radiation?
>>
>>17784458
> IR radiation
> Being afraid of light
Are you afraid of fire anon?
>>
>>17784502
dude what

none of what he said indicated that he was concerned with any form of radiation
>>
The ones they use in retail aren't even IR they are visible red light.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.