[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was walt disney really frozen until they found a cure for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465186570745.gif (486 KB, 475x347) Image search: [Google]
1465186570745.gif
486 KB, 475x347
So was walt disney really frozen until they found a cure for lung cancer? He was pretty paranoid about death. What do you think anons?
>>
>>17784091
A five second search on google or wikipedia would tell you this, retard.
>>
>>17784114
I asked what anons think about this myth. Not if it's true or not. Smells like summer in here.
>>
>>17784091
I find it doubtful that he was frozen. It's certainly possible that it's all a hoax and he was frozen but they would've had to send the body straight to the cryo-chamber; like immediately or it probably has no chance of working.
>>
>>17784160
Well he certainly had a lot of money, it's possible for it to have happened. Money talks my friend.
>>
>>17784091
No because if he was frozen then you know damn well the company of Disney would have somehow found a cure for cancer by now. And who knows... maybe they have... *cue spooky music*
>>
Probably true but doubt he'll escape he'll be ripped a new one in the day be with us.
>>
>>17784091
Maybe they just need to Let It Go
>>
He was frozen after he died.
So they'll not only need a cure for cancer but a way to bring dead people back to life.

Anyone with enough money can be cryogenically preserved, there are companies that do it.
>>
>>17785160
>>17785163
>>17785262
>>17785171
I heard his ghost still is in the firefighters building in disneyland.
>>
>>17785942
There is a light on Main Street that used to only be turned on when Walt was at the park, so the cast members would know he was present. After his death, the light was left permanently on to show that Walt would always be a part of Disneyland. The only time it is turned off is when a member of Walt's family is at the park.
>>
that one guy who played baseball got his gourd cut off when he was dead and they froze it and the workers were fugging around and got a tuna can stuck to his head and the bonked it off with a wrench hahahaha laffin my butt off over here :D

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ted-williams-frozen-head-batting-practice-cryogenics-lab-book-article-1.381985
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.