[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello x how do you all feel about hermetcism? https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hermes_1_lg.gif (44 KB, 474x700) Image search: [Google]
hermes_1_lg.gif
44 KB, 474x700
Hello x how do you all feel about hermetcism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XEnHiu_Qfg

I started listening to audiobooks about the topic on youtube and it really seems to help the mind.

Anyone have any cool experiences with hermeticisim? Or have anything to say about it?

Is anyone trying to consciously apply as above so below?

are you all just lurking pleb faggots?
>>
eat shit
>>
>>17783869
Small mind small penis
>>
>>17783881
you wanna elaborate?
>>
File: tumblr_nxh79knwIm1sbsdbuo1_500.jpg (151 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxh79knwIm1sbsdbuo1_500.jpg
151 KB, 500x694
>>17783874
>>17783881

hey idiots i am talking to you. Also bumping.

Just trying make good thread and need your help.
>>
>>17783869
The best teaching.
>>
File: seven-hermetic-principles.jpg (117 KB, 700x598) Image search: [Google]
seven-hermetic-principles.jpg
117 KB, 700x598
>>17783960
I would have to agree but makes YOU say this anon?

bumping with nice pictures.

From personal stand point I found that being able to change from the above position to the below or below to above, requires patience and practice. For those that don't know above is positive while below is negative.
>>
A hermit asking other hermits to come out of their cave. Not sure what I was thinking.
>>
>>17784011
The hermits' cave is /omg/. If the hermits won't come to you, why don't you go to them?
>>
>>17784040
good advice thx
>no sarcasm thank you for the peace of mind.
>>
well the thread is still up. Good morning. I'll try to pop back in later and post something real. Thanks anon have a good day.
>>
I've looked it up, and Google says it's alchemy? Is this true?
>>
>>17785282
it might be more correct to say alchemy is hermetic. The only way to truly do alchemy is in the mind through god. The mind is the furnace while god is the material to be smelted down.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.