[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So quick question; every night, around the same time, we get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 4460.jpg (179 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
4460.jpg
179 KB, 1024x684
So quick question; every night, around the same time, we get one single knock on our door. Not hard or heavy, but just a single knock. It's consistent. I've noticed it for a while and told my wife the other night and then lo and behold it happened again.

I have no idea what to think. Your theories would interest me.
>>
You're going to get a lot of shit replies calling you out for being an RPfag.
Most likely all that will come of your "knocking".
But I'm still gonna watch this thread.
>>
>>17783832
>>17783840
It's Jesus knocking on the door of your heart and he wants you to let him in.
>>
I don't even know what that means but fine, if that's the case I'll just disregard the thread. I just thought maybe someone would have an idea.

My theory is its just someone walking home from work same time each night and is just fucking with me while he walks home, knocking on my door.
>>
Is the solution of watching the door around the same time you usually hear the knock to see the cause of said knock not obvious enough?
>>
Furniture make noises when the temperature changes, they expand and stuff just like metal.
>>
>>17783844
>>
>>17783962
there you go. someone that can think /thread
>>
>>17783832
Reasonable answer: Wood settling?

/x/ answer: SPOOPY GHOSTS

But seriously my house as a kid was haunted as fuck, but it really depends on what you've got for a domicile.

Tell me about your house, OP, and the area around it.
>>
>>17783862
I second this question.
>>
>>17783847
>My theory is its just someone walking home from work same time each night and is just fucking with me while he walks home, knocking on my door.
That's possible. But EVERY night. Even the most determined prankster would slip up at some point.

Could be Spooks, could be the door settling.

How old is your house?

Is is particularly hot/cold where you are?

Any other spooky things you've encountered?

Also, do this. >>17783862
>>
I've heard what sounds like a pickaxe or sledgehammer hitting solid concrete off in the distance for months now.
I live in a fucking cul-de-sac too so the chances of someone literally doing this are pretty small.
Anyone experience something similar?
Kids hear it too. Son assumed it was his mom and I and we assumed the same about him so we just never mentioned it until we ran into each other at like 1 am walking around the house trying to find the source.
>>
Thermal expansion.
You could also do this >>17783862
>>
>>17783832
Let me in
>>
>>17784417
It isn't a noise in the house though
If you've ever been around an active mine or around a home being remodeled you'd know what it sounds like
I couldn't find a video to show you the sound but it sounds like it's faraway, not actually in my home.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.