[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Radio noise while sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (19 KB, 480x312) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
19 KB, 480x312
I keep hearing faintly what sounds like a radio station before going to bed. I am definately awake. Thought it was my gf listening to her mp3 player at first. But she lost it on the plane. I hear music. Commercials. Radio dj morning show banter in it too. Obviously its not my radio or even a neighbors. We are secluded. What am i hearing and why
>>
>>17783561
I occasionally have times where I will clearly hear the television on and commercials playing or people talking. Never spooks me, I think it's just mental phenomena
>>
>>17783561
It's related to tinnitus. When sensory input is blocked or impaired the brain fills in the blanks on its own.

This is speaking from experience. I have it as well but it sounds more like pop music to me.
>>
>>17783561
The air is polluted with signals from radio, tv ect.
In your brain is alot of water.

Do the math yourself.
>>
>>17783561
Hmmm... would be interesting to see if anyone can relate to my case.
i hear a constant high pitch frequency, equivalent to the noise a tv makes on standby, however, when i sit down to meditate or go to sleep these noises get louder. I can clearly differenciate differently pitched frequencies and some frequencies "wobble" and seem to vary in pitch like an alarm or siren. When i was younger this cared me, some people have told me it is the manifestation of beings in another plane and i dont have ay idea of what it is
...Frankly, i think its quite cool.
>>
>>17783586
So are the sounds real. I mean from a real signal. Or is it just my body\mind
>>
>>17783612
Tinnitus is what it sounds like to me
>>
>>17783561
Welcome to the Brave New World
>>
>>17783612
Yes I hear it too.
There are others I have talked to who hear it too.
It's not tinitus because I know tinitus too and this one is different.

I can also alter the pitch of this sound.

Google "Anahata Nada" for some info.

Basicaly your nervous system runs with electricity.
Aslong as you are alife there is a constant current that can also be altered in its pitch/quality.
>>
>>17783561
I believe you. I experienced the same thing when I was around the age of 16, and it didn't turn out too well... I'll leave it at that.

The sounds were more like the sound you'd hear if you used a phone to call a fax machine though. I was definitely awake... life changed forever for me that night.
>>
>>17783629
No. I can hear distinct songs on occasion
I also heae the dj having convos
>>
File: AbandonThread.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
AbandonThread.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>17783644
You need to build Cerebro, Charles... I almost believed you.
>>
>>17783649
What imeant is it isnt faint. So not tittinus. It is distinct. Idk its just weird
>>
My radio is turned on whole night and in the morning I dream of things talked about on radio shows.
>>
>>17783561
you're getting the radio signal through the fillings in your teeth senpai
>>
>>17783640
Fuck You
>>
Did you try taking a shit?
>>
do you live near transmitters or stuff?
>>
>>17783586
This right here. Just like after a concert I hear music for hours.
>>
>>17783707
I have no feelings.. I mean fillings
>>
>>17783623
It's just your brain.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.