[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodnight YouTube Channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (342 KB, 631x523) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
342 KB, 631x523
So, there's this YouTube channel I found on Twitter the other day that some person tweeted to an analysis YouTuber who was asking for submissions.

Honestly, after I watched a couple videos, since almost all of the videos have ear rape in them, I thought it was just another dime-a-dozen edgy YouTube channel that was ran by some 12 year old Undertale fan.

But then, I watched more, and I began to notice a few patterns. I won't spoil them for you, but if you check them out for yourself, you'll see what I mean.

Also, don't be listening to these videos loud. Like I said, they do contain ear rape.

But really, after watching all of the videos at least twice, I can see some serious, unsettling, creative potential in this channel. I feel like it could be something as big as alantutorial, since it has the same feel as alantutorial, but it's still different enough to be original still.

I think you guys here might really like this, and since they seem to upload daily, there's tons of new content for you to see. Also, it's not everyday that you get a channel like this while it's in its infancy, so you should probably check it out before you hear everybody talking about it later.

Here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr5L2O-flwewk3sWsyExSIA/

My favorite video so far: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYAKY6pzyC8
>>
>>17783500
Protip: If youre gonna anonymously plug your youtube channel, talk some shit so its not so obvious.
>>
>>17783505
It's literally not mine. I, like many others, have plugged the fuck out of my work on here countless times, but this time, it's actually not mine, and I'm actually pretty jealous of whoever DID make this. -OP
>>
File: 2d0.jpg (34 KB, 680x496) Image search: [Google]
2d0.jpg
34 KB, 680x496
>>17783500
nice 0 dubs m8
0 dubs r my fav
>>
>>17783500
Use the youtube thread.
>>
Looks decently promising.
>>
>>17783728
Yeah, no thanks. I want to talk about a channel. Not a single video. -OP
>>
>>17783515
Well dude, aside from the raving way you talked about them, there's this:

>after watching all of the videos at least twice

Kinda hard to be interested in this when it looks like you just badly want to bump the view count on the videos.
>>
every fucking video is the same.the ear rape only got me the first time.
>>
>>17783810
i take it back he lit a lime on fire. oh, and he killed that one mask guy. real spooky.
>>
>>17783831
thanks for being the canary in the retarded coal mine. saves the rest of us the trouble of padding this cunt's views just to see if there's anything remotely interesting.
>>
>>17783894
he's obviously trying to set up a story. but it's just a really shitty story.
>>
I'm gay. -OP
>>
Runforthecube + screamer.

Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>17783957
this, but make sure you record it and get someone to upload it to that channel so you can die knowing that one of your videos was worth a fuck. but then you'd probably figure out a way to make that dull and shitty, too.
>>
>>17783500
lemme guess op. bought a zentai suit to make a shitty slenderman arg but it was too big so you made this channel instead. im close, right?
>>
>>17783500
I said this the last time this bullshit came up
It's just a shitty alantutorial copycat.
Some sadfag thinks they're being clever when really it's just some more stolen work.
It honestly looks like HowToBasic made an ARG.
>>
I'm a massive cock-sucking faggot. Don't forget to like and subscribe. -OP
>>
I like it op, always enjoy the odd videos
>>
File: 1456196817490.jpg (324 KB, 1654x1169) Image search: [Google]
1456196817490.jpg
324 KB, 1654x1169
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR SHIT PIANO SKILLS OP AND
LAAAMMMEEEEE VIDEOs.................

Ghaayyyy.
>>
AND WE CAN TELL ITS YOU OP

Same language style you write is the same in the GAY video dick weeb.
>>
>>17787942
You mean English? Anyone with decent grammar writes similarly
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.