[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tennessee Spoops, haunts and explorations. GO!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: tennesseemap.gif (426 KB, 717x536) Image search: [Google]
tennesseemap.gif
426 KB, 717x536
Tennessee Spoops, haunts and explorations. GO!!
>>
>>17783193
Now what?
>>
File: werewolf cat.jpg (62 KB, 590x597) Image search: [Google]
werewolf cat.jpg
62 KB, 590x597
>>17783193
http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/tennessee.htm
>>
Knoxville here. Lakeshore asylum is well known as being haunted
>>
>>17783305
I'm in Morristown, can you freely explore it?
>>
File: conley-143024267-630.jpg (114 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
conley-143024267-630.jpg
114 KB, 630x354
I see dead people.
>>
Supposedly some stuff on the Cave of Shadows YouTube channel was filmed in Nashville. Along with this connected channel called Elias Doyle.

Cave of Shadows - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwhvgIW-YDw4_34VGA2mgQw

Elias Doyle - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5zq9N2poradRh5rSHC-MQ
>>
>>17783305
The part that was supposedly haunted was torn down years ago. It was separate from the actual hospital.

Also didn't they close that hospital down?

True Story: me and my brother were walking around the track there about 8 years ago and noticed all of the cuts in the fence and we were talking about how easy it would be to get out of there.

It was dusk and we decided to take another lap. Apparently we misjudged the distance of a full lap and we get about halfway around, actually we were right by the remains of the old supposedly haunted building when we hear the escape siren go off. Fucking thing was loud as shit.

We start pooping our pants because we got about a 20 minute walk ahead of us still. When we finally got to the car we were checking under the car, in the backseat, ashtray. One of the best irl spoops I've ever had.

Great memory.
>>
File: 1451454371513.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451454371513.jpg
148 KB, 1024x768
>>17783193

Most cool places to explore in TN are infested with Bats and or Junkies and Homeless. This is coming from someone in the Franklin area by the way where we have no meth heads and heroin addicts like east and south TN.

If you go Exploring, look for places in north TN or go Missouri where there's more urban places to scavenge or just to walk in.

Words of wisdom, from someone who likes to go and explore some of the northern TN area, look for malls and Prisons to go in and always park far away. While we have no Squatters up here, we have security that drive around some places because the counties and afford it. The main rule of thumb is tell someone where you're going and take a friend so you don't end up like Aron Ralston or something.

If you're scaving look for bigger multi floor building like hospitals because there is way more copper in taller buildings due to how they do piping for the upper floors.

Be careful, bring two flash lights always, a mask of any kind, look for shit in the air, if you can see enough on your skin or when you shine the flashlight, put it on. It's better to have to smell a stinky mask then get asbestos poisoning or something. Bring a friend and, don't bring a knife or gun. If the police catch you, you'll be in trouble for having a dangerous weapon so get pepper spray or a bat.
>>
Powell here.

I'm down for a spooky meetup.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.