[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Friday Me and my friends decided to visit an abandoned house.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 640x640
Last Friday Me and my friends decided to visit an abandoned house. It clammed to be haunted. But I didn't really give a shit. So we went looked inside, nothing really creepy. Old furniture,cloths,and toys. We decided to split up. I went into a bedroom a little girls bedroom. Pink paint covered the entire room. Everything looked really old except this brown closet. It looked brand new. I tried unlocking it but it wouldn't open. So I decided to kick it open but all I seen was old Barbie dolls. Before I left the room hoping to see something exiting. Something grabbed my leg. When I looked down I seen a pale slender hand,with dirty finger nails. It was coming from under the bed. A tall demon like creature leaped up and scratched me across my forehead. All I heard was a screech. I hurried down the stairs and I told my friends we have to go. They all looked at me confused wondering what the hell happen. WhenThey seen the blood on my face they knew something happened. Without hazarding we all ran out of the house. Later that night I went to the hospital. I had to get 28 stitches that night. "What animal did this to you?" My friend asked. I couldn't really explain. All i know is that weekend I didn't get any sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>
>>17782322
I dunno, man, that looks pretty bright for a wound that deep. Use darker paint next time.
>>
Idk that rusty discoloration on the lower drips looks pretty real.

That's not a scratch wound though that's an impact cut.
>>
that area of the face splits easy. Looks like a fist or a elbow whiffed it. Maybe even a skate bail but not road rash is visible so maybe a corner of a table or something.
>>
>>17782319
>demon grabbed me, lept up, and told me to square up
>i ran away because im a lying ass pussy

I always see scratches and possessions when demons are involved. This is the first time someone said they got a deep wound. You guys here are a bunch of sad boring people
>>
>>17782407
I bet you feel happy
>>
>>17782322
you are such a faggot. that is a chopping wound. and judging by the angle its self inflicted by your right hand. Well done op. you fucking swung a knife at your face to lie about a demon on 4chan. what a time to be alive.
>>
>>17782407
I bet you feel happy.
>>
>>17782413
>>17782418
>defending OP's lame ass story

Did you also know Independence Day was based on a true story?
>>
Odds are you've inhaled lead paint-dust, which is usually what causes abandoned old buildings to make people see/hear/feel shit that isn't there.

It's called losing your mind due to brain damage.

Ever wonder why poor people are violent/stupid? Due to living in old ass homes which have never been cleared of lead paint(which was common until the 70's).

I realize this might ironically sound a little psychotic in itself, but do some research and you'll realize it's actually pretty logical.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.