[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've recently revisited the whole Bob Lazar/ Dan Burisch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: s4 question mark question mark.png (2 MB, 1307x787) Image search: [Google]
s4 question mark question mark.png
2 MB, 1307x787
I've recently revisited the whole Bob Lazar/ Dan Burisch Area 51- S4 theme recently which lead to some poking around on Google Maps.

I noticed a road leading to a location that matched what Lazar had described on his way to S4. The road stretches along the base of the Papoose mountains and suddenly veers off into the range. At the end of the road is what seems to resemble a hangar bay built into the mountain, surrounded by a triangular runway/path.

Would love if anyone could further analyze and maybe debunk this theory. Any discussion on this topic is welcomed and appreciated.
>>
This again? Look, even if something WAS at Area 51 once, it's long gone now.
>>
Bob Lazar.. Good ol' summers
>>
>>17781570

Area 51 is and has always been a secret testing ground aircraft, sans Project Plumbob if you want to include that. Usually our own, they have tested foreign aircraft there as well. They're still testing aircraft there.

No Aliens. Read Annie Jacobsens book on it. The history of that place is actually pretty neat.
>>
UFO testing is most likely done under ground now. Pretty sure the military has buried and scrubbed S4 and other places from being seen from satellite
>>
>>17781561
It looks like a dirt road that loops at the end and has no structures whatsoever.
>>
>>17781658
As many people see Area 51 as their own Alien Mecca, they'd have to be stupid to keep doing it there. Anything worthwhile is most likely moved to another base.
>>
>>17781682

You might think that but it's not the case. They're still reconfiguring runways and taking land through eminent domain. Before the judge ruled on the Groom Mine last year, they offered $5 million for land only valued at $1.5 million.

Again, no aliums, just the latest in aircraft technology. Lazar was a contractor, probably for Kirk Meyer, but not in the capacity he purports.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.