[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odin/Jesus Sephirot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: dfasdfads.png (861 KB, 866x793) Image search: [Google]
dfasdfads.png
861 KB, 866x793
Am I onto something?
>>
Odin Thor Loki

G-d Jesus Holy Spirit(Satan)
>>
Black Bird/Dove

Fenrir/Cerberus
>>
Don't dig too deep you'll only get lost in the maze of the past.

We are all creation of lucifer.

How you evolve depends on how you deal with it.
>>
Hammer/Cross

Breaking Bread, Wine, Heaven/Meat, Mead, Valhalla
>>
No separate duality. Just grey.
>>
>>17780279
>We are all creation of lucifer.

I've heard we're a creation of G-d, fooled by the Spirit and Saved by the Son.

As I've also heard we're children of Odin, fooled by Loki and Saved by the Son of Odin, Thor.
>>
Spirit/Ghost

Holy Ghost, Something Holy that has died.

Died, cast out.

Satan/Lucifer, A Holy Angel, Morning Star, that fell and died, "the lizard lost it's legs and became a snake" Loki has a snake Jörmungandr.

Satan tricked Adam and Eve. Loki is the trickster. Owns a snake, snake in edin. Cerberus is a dog that guards Hel, Loki owns a wolf named Fenrir. Lilith is a She-Demon that steals new born infants, and Loki has Hel.
>>
For that matter, Cain and Abel and Seth

Joseph and 12 brothers
Jesus and 12 brothers
>>
>>17780289
Odin > Osiris > lucifer

Loki > Seth > Satan

Thor >Horus>Christ

The same story as told by the local folklore.

Our god is lucifer.
>>
>>17780268
S A N T A
A
T
A
N
no you aren't
>>
>>17780268
HEY WHY DO FAGGOTS TYPE G-D? INSTEAD OF GOD! heretics
>>
>>17780289
Neat, but Loki is just the antagonist of any story, specifically in this care Norse stories. You could have used virtually anything that habitually has three characters and the fact both Norse religion and Christianity have creator gods is either coincidence or evidence that only one exists.

>>17780337
I saw that documentary, you either conclude by golly Christianity is right or that you're a victim of confirmation bias from a delusion so vague it could literally mean anything.

That's what a lot of ancient religion is, vagaries so vague they could conform to everyone's beliefs and keep everyone happy. You want to believe the Nile is alive or that the sun is alive because without either there would be no crops? Good, we'll pretend both are alive. From here you could elaborate all sorts of stories from just two gods and boom, you have a polytheistic religion.

But ultimately there is only one source of life and that's the entire system of natural laws themselves.

>>17781838
Taking the name of God in vain, it's actually a virtue signal of godfear, since the name of God is more a phrase or a meaning.

I came to this thread to learn more about polytheism, not the tricks used by medieval monks to convert Norse believers.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>17780270
>Holy Spirit (satan)?

May he have mercy on your soul.
>>
>>17781838
I heard even the "authors" of Talmud and the like, get up and wash their writing equipment, and put in new ink whenever the name "G-d" is about to written.

That's what I call serious devotion.
>>
The human body is the tree of life. To become One we must not discriminate between good/evil. We must let our roots go down to the abyss and our height to reach to the heavens. A tree without it's roots reaching deep, will not reach magnificent heights without falling down. To become whole there can be nothing left outside, it must all be intergrated into one.
>>
>>17780289
He's talking about the light bringer. Prometheus.

And your understanding of Norse Mythology is fucking disgraceful. Its like you just pulled strait out of your ass without a second thought. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>17780337
Okay your understanding of Norse and Egyptian Mythology are fucking disgraceful as well.
>>
>>17781861
YHVH

Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh

YHVH

Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh

YHVH

Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh
>>
>>17780268

Close, but switch Odin with Thor. Most cultures have seen the divine, and described the best they could. Now let's talk rainbow bridge...that's something the Christians don't even know...
>>
>>17780279

You won't win, new order. I know you are hip right now, but...
>>
>>17783379
it's in the bible this world is Satan's
>>
>>17783385
l2r
>>right now

wtf is the bible?
>>
You're an underread faggot. Learn your place. The Ash Tree. Thor hung himself from it and was reborn just like Jesus was on the cross
>>
Salvation is a gift that a being with an unique name designated for salvation gives.
You do not get salvation from a deceiver.
jesus is not an unique name, there are thousands of jesuses out there, if jesus is an evolution of any other name, so is every other jesus, this is not debateable.
Probably the devil has actually a very simple name like yahusuha, jesuchristos or some similar shit.

In any case, here in my family we play this game to live forever, we simply say this with our mouths: save me Satan. You receive it the moment you ask for it and nobody can take it from you ever again. EVER. NO WAY TO DO IT. BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE IT SO IN THE PAST.

An unique name for salvation that happnes to be hated by the world, treated like a prince of demons by the world and whose followers are accused of being demon worshippers.
>>
>>17783368
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>17780268
Connecting semitic and Indo-European religions is wrong, similarities will have arisen through contact over centuries not from having the same origin.
>>
>>17781838
It's a way they think will save them if they are wrong. "I didn't mean what I said, see i didn't use your true name!".

Embrace all of your beliefs. I'm Catholic and the church would call me a heretic because I admire Jesus for who was in my eyes. He accepted all people, he was in love with someone considered evil by "the people of God", he knew he was the son of God but also knew he was only a man, he struggled that his only purpose would be to die and said us and still helped as many people as he could. That's exactly how I think God would send his son, as someone that was like us.

Those are my beliefs, but I embrace them and believe God could see my intentions and feelings. If I'm wrong, I will accept the consequences.

tl;dr Don't be afraid of what you believe and be proud of it.
>>
Odin hung himself on the tree of the world (Yggdrasill) and pierced himself with a spear, and performed austerities (no food or water). In doing so glimpsed the secrets of creation/magic (Runes).

The prince Siddhartha performed austerities and meditation under the Bodhi tree and after being tempted by armies of demons, gained enlightenment and was known as Buddha (knower).

Jesus was hung on a wooden cross and pierced with a spear and was reborn after death as the complete Son of God (Christ).

Just a few examples of divine transformation through this unification with the "Tree."

I prefer to see the Tree as the structure of all Creation, all the hidden (roots) and the visible (branches). I also think that by placing yourself at the junction point (hung on the tree) between these pairs of opposites (i.e. hidden/dark, visible/light), you can realize Truth.

This equanimity between pairs of opposites is cultivated through what Buddha called "right meditation," that takes the conscious mind and allows it to experience the "roots" of the tree.
>>
>>17784169
I'm the Catholic that posted above you, and I have to say that is a great way to view it and we'll thought out. I'm still trying to figure everything out.
>>
>>17780268
What I see is a schism/gradient of abstraction.
What they are describing in actuality could be like some spiritual truth, or a sideways null flux propagator.
Maybe they have something to do with trees...
>>
Q: Do you live in a horrible world of corrupt and evil people who constantly lie to suit their needs and aren't simply trustworthy and they never treated you well?

Trust me in this one: Save me Satan, say it.
>>
>>17783427
>The Ash Tree. Thor hung himself from it and was reborn just like Jesus was on the cross

But only after Loki betrayed him to the Roman soldiers for thirty of Idun's apples.
>>
>>17783156
>be scribe
>wash equipment every few words? Way too much work, how do I make this more efficient...
>write every word I need to write, except for all of the "G-ds"
>wash the stuff one time
>go back and write "G-d" everywhere I left a blank space
>charge as if I spent all the time needed to wash the equipment the 10,000 times the employer expected
>profit
>let people far in the future think I was super-devoted instead of just some hired scribe who had to deal with a client's oddball requirement
>>
>>17780337
where would Apollo play into this?
>>
>>17784044
agreed whole heartedly. Europe should really consider breaking away from semitic gods and such.
>>
>>17784169
Wow, some time ago I was sitting in the woods and within my mind I saw, or projected, a human spirit coming out of a oak tree, it had read eyes and it's body was like the bark. I'll probably sit under a tree again and see what's up.
>>
>>17783368
Yahweh? Ya lost me.
>>
is this loss
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.