[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an indigo child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
File: 1456208537181.png (56 KB, 2067x2067) Image search: [Google]
1456208537181.png
56 KB, 2067x2067
and I meditate at least 30 minutes every day, I meditate as long as I can.
What else can I do? I think I also have readin steiner
>>
have a point
>>
>>17780217
You can stop labeling yourself for one. It only inflates your ego which is something you are undoing as you meditate. If you do it right.

Read some philosophy books of interest.
That's all for now.

Go on.
>>
>>17780225
Young one, I am merely a soul far into the process of reaching enlightenment, my ego is diminished and vanishing
>>
>>17780217
Do you sometimes throw stuff high in the air, then catch them again?
>>
>>17780217
So, you are freely admitting you're an autist?
>>
>>17780248
yes
>>
>>17780239
Why do you call yourself an indigo child than? If there is one thing that can be labeled as "indigo child" is the ego, and if you know you are not the ego why would you identify yourself as an indigo child when that's only a label placed on the ego?

Why not say you're just another soul in the process of reaching enlightenment?

Calling yourself an indigo child is only going to strengthen your ego by making it feel special. Stop reaching for that I'm special because I pursue enlightenment crap.

P.s. I pursuit enlightenment, but don't consider myself special because that is very clearly counterproductive to the former.
>>
>>17780257
Do you shiver sometimes, even when you're not cold? kind of like you sense something?
>>
>>17780287
The ego has nothing to do with innate spirituality, I am not here to argue with your ego
>>
>>17780317
He doesn't have an ego here, idiot! We are all anonymous
>>
>>17780314
yes, i used to see straight up ghosts/spirits years ago, but my minds eye closed and i became worldly. i am meditating to go back to my roots
>>
>>17780217

OH SHIT NIGGA HIS THETAN LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHART!

IT'S L RON HUBBARD EVERYONE!
>>
>>17780322
Do you sometimes find yourself staring into your eyes in the mirror, lost in thought?
>>
>>17780217
OP everyone is, they just have to be awakened. It's Christ Consciousness. The collective evolution of our species into the 4th density. We are still going up the wave in the cosmic cycle.
>>
>>17780353
>
i will connect my consciousness to the network that is every single information that makes me me, in this infinite multiverse and become enlightened. i'm not the only one on this path, infinite alternate me's are also doing it and we will converge

i have really good synergy with the law of attraction
>>
>>17780347
yeah, so?
>>
>>17780347
sometimes i just stare off and get lost in thought, until i snap back to reality
>>
>>17780369
>>17780370
Do you have uncommonly good luck as well?
>>
>>17780374
no, have u ever seen the black star?
>>
>>17780317
He's not arguing with you self-centered ding dong.

In all honesty, your bitch ass proved his point. Gtfo with that mightier than thou shit.
>>
>>17780374
yes.
although
>>17780369
isnt me trip time

i once fell out of a tree, certain death head first
but then my loose un tied show barely caught a branch, inches from head first into the pavement.
>>17780376
this is not me
>>
>>17780377
your ego is out of check, relax and meditate
>>
>>17780374
actually i do, sorta
>>
>>17780385
Wow, really lucky, you probably have an important purpose for your life.

You're probably pretty observant too?
>>
>>17780254
op here. just wanting to let you know. yes.
>>
>>17780321
ego's play a part here dumb ass.
other wise we could have a simple "does hell exist" thread and no one would show up saying "i've been there yeah, be afraid -tips tribbly- ma'lady" bull shit. people are always trying to one up each other on this website.
>>
>>17780405
observant?
>>17780409
expel the negative energy and cleanse your chakras
>>
>>17780426
Do you often notice things other people don't?
>>
>>17780217
>I am an indigo child
So you have autism? I'm sorry.
>I think I also have readin steiner
EL. PSY. CONGROO.

And Heil Hydra.

saged because pointless.
>>
>>17780217
>I think I also have readin steiner
You are a disgrace to the great HOUEN KYOUMA!
>>
>>17780452
test
>>
>>17780457
im a natural pyschic
>>
>>17780473
Sure you are, kid. You probably buy into that Spirit Science crap too, don't you?
>>
>>17780475
please, check your negative energy. your charkras need to be opened
>>
>>17780479
>implying you know jack shit about me
>not denying you buying into spirit science
Get an education, pleb. You new-age fucktards are an embarrassment to the cultures and belief systems you so blatantly ripped off and butchered.
>>
>>17780490
I don't know what spirit science is.
I know about real sciences, I plan to go to college, once I master myself, to quantum computing and be a part of the biggest technological revelation humanity will ever have
>>
>>17780496
>I know about real sciences,
>thinks negative energy and chakras are literal things, rather than metaphors

OK, mister psychic, why don't you prove your ability under controlled conditions? There's a million bucks up for grabs for anyone who can do so.
>>
>>17780353
ty
>>
you should get a job as ceo for Apple man

they love indigogo childs
>>
>>17780513
Group consciousness/belief shapes the external world. It's really a travesty of modern science that this isn't udnerstood yet, that the inner world is not separate from the external world. if you ahd motherfucking James Randi in a room with you while you tried toi do some psychic jazz, his doubt would manifest as certain waveforms and vibrations/imprints/patterns and affect what you were doing. That's why group belief and the collective unconscious especially is so powerful. Like I said it's actually quite dangerous in this day and age that more people aren't at least made aware of this, mostly because I think it's our unconscious and unchecked inner thoughts that create most of the negativity in this world. Yes, everyone should attempt to be Christlike or Buddhalike, and I know that is hard at times, but it's really the best option in this day and age of a super interconnected world, where information zips around the globe at light speed. Remember, we humans are barely above animal status and we are meddling with technology that will soon surpass us, I hope we are prepared for such happenings, both spiritually, mentally and physically.
>>
tl;dr the term indigo child was made up

back in the 1980's a book was written and it coined the term "indigo child" and it caught on like wild fire because want spiritual parent wouldn't want there baby to be an indigo child. Look at anything before 1970 and you won't find any reference of indigo children. It sucks. You hit a dead end. What you've been calling yourself is a lie. But at the same time now you're free from being bound from a false name. Continue your search and grow and you will hopefully become what you're supposed to be. On my end, it feels really weird speaking truth on 4chan cause i usually just troll. I'm not gonna tell you the name of the book. If you really want to know then search like i did. Indigo child my ass......
>>
>>17780551
>Group consciousness/belief shapes the external world.
Can this be demonstrated?
> It's really a travesty of modern science that this isn't udnerstood yet, that the inner world is not separate from the external world.
Don't blame science for your short-comings in regards to evidence.
> if you ahd motherfucking James Randi in a room with you while you tried toi do some psychic jazz, his doubt would manifest as certain waveforms and vibrations/imprints/patterns and affect what you were doing.
>tl;dr, it only works if you believe it
How convenient. There's always an excuse.

Listen here, I do believe in the paranormal. Seeing as how I've had personal experiences, with multiple witnesses, I've got little choice to unless I want to believe I'm crazy, which is hard to do since I've never had any of the other symptoms that should come with that. I had the experience at a time that I DIDN'T believe in it. But by your claim, I shouldn't have had any experience in the first place, because my disbelief should have prevented it.

If the paranormal and supernatural exist, then it is, by default of existing, normal and natural, just misunderstood. But we are never going to understand it when you uneducated, new-age dipshits keep asserting unfounded bull crap and prevent any reasonable person from wanting to touch the subject with a ten-foot pole. YOU'RE part of the problem for science making no progress in the field, because instead of saying "I don't know, but let's find out in a logical way", you make up whatever fanciful narratives you want to and claim it as fact.

You are a disgrace to both science AND spirituality. You should be ashamed of yourself. GTFO and read a book.
>>
>>17780551
>his doubt would manifest as certain waveforms and vibrations/imprints/patterns
>look at me, guys, I can use words without knowing what they mean!

Waveform. noun. a curve showing the shape of a wave at a given time.
Vibration. noun. an oscillation of the parts of a fluid or an elastic solid whose equilibrium has been disturbed, or of an electromagnetic wave.
Imprint. noun. a mark made by pressing something onto a softer substance so that its outline is reproduced.

So doubt can make a waveform? As in electromagnetic energy of a certain frequency? Then that alone should be observable and measurable with the proper instruments. How come this hasn't been observed?

Vibration is a physical movement, that should be VERY easy to observe and measure.

WHAT would imprint onto WHAT?

I'm not even addressing the use of the word pattern. come on.
>>
>>17780563
I feel ya. I usually just smarm and troll on here but /x/ for some stupid reason I actually will take off the codpiece of trolling for a moment and actually dispense advice in the hopes that the plebs on the other end will gain something from it. Misused chaos magic is not something to be taken lightly. Especially since the negative shit usually always just backfires and doesn't have any noticeable effect on the intended victim.
>>
File: 1418471677539.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1418471677539.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
>>
>>17780591
I have a few ideas of why magic/supernatural things are so hard to prove.

Some people who practice magic or see supernatural things are able to instinctively fill in some of the actual physical patterns, and since they didnt use a scientific method to achieve the resultsthey cant explain how they achieved the results. Or the others could be too ignorant or stupid to comprehend the explanaition.
It is no different from the actual witches during medieval times.

You instinctively know alot of things that you aren't aware that you know. An example is that you are able to feel the gravitational forces of planets, but you considered it a useless skill and forgot it. Some magicians use these planetary forces to manipulate things in life. This will appear as magic since we can't explain the exact way that the results was achieved.
>>
>>17780759
to clarify, you are only able to see magic as magic if you believe magic exists, otherwise you will see it as something else.
>>
>>17780759
If results can be achieved at all, then it should be possible to observe those results, and eventually figure out the exact way it works. What we need to do is design experiments where this can be reliably demonstrated to facilitate that observation.

For example, let's take a famously haunted place, maybe Waverly Hills, for instance. I would predict that if full spectrum cameras, audio recorders, and other measuring instruments were set up all around the place (I mean EVERYWHERE, not just a few key places like those hack ghost hunting shows do), locked the place up tight and left it recording for a couple weeks, maybe a month at a time, we could capture evidence of the haunting in a way that can also rule out human interference, since enough camera coverage would make it impossible for someone to sneak in to fuck with things without being seen.

If that doesn't work, and perhaps a person needs to be there to motivate the spooks to do something, then do the same experiment and leave just a single person in there (with enough supplies and food to survive the extended period of course) and try it again.

If we could get something simple like ghosts to be accepted in the scientific community, then that could be a springboard to encourage the study into other areas of the supernatural.
>>
>>17780563
Well no shit, it's just part of all this new age bullshit
>>
>>17780828
No you just put words in his mouth to make it easier to snark at. Read it over. Not same day either.
>>
>>17780858
same FAG not day you stupid fucking machine I will not be desired by autocorrect
You will absorb offensive words into your shitfucking vocabulary fag fag fag fag fag faggot nigger cuck fuck goddamnut (okay I like that we can keep goddamnut)
>>
>>17780867
Censored you Martha Stewart fucker!!!!!!!
>>
>>17780867
While I don't agree with the bullshit this thread is about, you aren't doing any good whatsoever with your teenage hissy fit
>>
>>17780867
Your indigo is showing
>>
>>17780875
No I'm just trying to get my tablet used to me saying goddamn fucking anything. My theory is it will sink in faster if it gets posted.
>>
>>17780844
Yes that is a good way of conveying the experiment. Actually, there have been alot of recordings of ghosts and stuff, but the recordings aren't enough as proof for most people (which is understandable). If a day comes where we are able to achieve good enough proof that ghosts exist they will no longer be supernatural.
Just like how herbal medicine was once considered magic.

The main reason i think people with great understanding of magic and the supernatural won't prove it is because they would expose the secrets which make them powerful, which would make them directly less powerful. This is also a reason for other powerful people to make sure noone else leaks the secrets.

I for one believe this is the reason "classified" documents and other information are hidden from the public in the first place, it would expose the sources of power that the governments use to control people.
>>
>>17780217
Short answer.No no you're not
>>
>>17780317
>The ego has nothing to do with innate spirituality.

Truth
>>
>>17780920
>Yes that is a good way of conveying the experiment. Actually, there have been alot of recordings of ghosts and stuff, but the recordings aren't enough as proof for most people (which is understandable). If a day comes where we are able to achieve good enough proof that ghosts exist they will no longer be supernatural.
>Just like how herbal medicine was once considered magic.
Exactly. It's a shame, too. I've even got my own ghost video. I know from the circumstances of how I got it, and what happened afterwards, that it is legit, but I can't expect people to take it at face value. Long story short, I work at an alarm company. one of our accounts is the admin building of a now closed mental asylum, which has a history of claims to being haunted.
One night last year, (april 4th, I remember because it was the blood moon that night, and 04/04 is easy to remember) we had a motion viewer go off in the basement. I've seen actual people on the camera before. It's not the highest quality, but a live person is still much more clear than what we got (posting link below so you can see). Well, it looked enough like a person that we dispatched police. the thing is, you can't even get to the basement without passing one of 2 other cameras on the ground floor. we thought maybe they malfunctioned, until the police arrived and set it off themselves. They found nothing there, obviously. There was a string of break ins afterwards, from teenagers wanting to ghost hunt, thanks to co-workers telling everyone and their mother about it, but I think the attention has died down enough now to bring it up. This is from a place called Lakeshore in Knoxville TN. You can look up some of the lore about the place online. To anyone nearby, don't go there without permission, please. the cameras still work, and I will be obligated to send the police after you. just don't do it.

https://sendvid.com/e3erwdb4
>>
>>17780971
please note that the further reduced video quality is because I don't have authorization to access or copy the original file from the company computer, so I played the video on the screen and recorded with my cell phone.

Of course, I can't assert this as hard evidence, because the circumstances that make it legitimate in my view is still purely based on my word to the rest of you. But I do believe evidence can be captured under controlled conditions.
>>
>>17780971
We get fed with shows like ghost hunters instead of any actual scientific research. This in a way just strengthen our belief that ghosts/supernatural things are not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>17777777
>>
>>17781073
It's a shame, really. If they were really concerned with truth instead of ratings, maybe we'd get somewhere. Instead, ghost hunters and ghost adventures sensationalize it, and when they get a place that isn't haunted, they'll make shit up. It pisses me off. Despite believing in ghosts, I recognize that most hauntings really will have other explanations. Low frequency sound, high EMF, plumbing/foundation settling, etc., account for a lot of stuff. But instead of being forthright about that, they just fluff it for views. disgraceful.
>>
>>17780563
it doesn't matter where the term indigo child originated, it is just a tool to control my own mind, i will make it true and i have made it true, the origins do not matter
>>
>>17780217
This is like saying you're a real cool dude. If you were you wouldn't label yourself and would flow with it doing your new age crystal shit.

Get off your invisible enlightenment horse and realize you take gross shits and will die in a pool of your own excrement.

Indigo children aren't real.
It's some bullshit some cuck made up to flip crystals and incense.

I love the way all that shit looks though.

Just be yourself and don't follow what anyone else tries to say about who you should be.
>>
>>17782378
incense works just like binaural beats do because it helps put your brain in a trance. crystals are just a placebo affect.
>>
Isn't the OP image the bad guys from the last James Bond film?
>>
>>17782393
this is the symbol of the concept of hydra, at least the modern symbol. hydra has been around since ancient greek times, once you chop off a head it comes back with more.
to use the symbol of hydra means to accept even if you leave, for whatever reason be it death or an actual leave, it will be replaced.
>>
File: 250.jpg (248 KB, 1356x743) Image search: [Google]
250.jpg
248 KB, 1356x743
>>17782393
>Isn't the OP image the bad guys from the last James Bond film?

Even worse it is from Marvel comics, the Hydra villain club.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hydra

Child genius Indigo OP seems to think it represents something ancient.
>>
>>17782430
It does represent something ancient. the myth of the hydra who grows more heads than you can chop off.I am done responding to you, because your ego is too strong and not in check
>>
File: cow_682_440047a.jpg (63 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
cow_682_440047a.jpg
63 KB, 682x400
>>17782433
hahahaha, you can ignore me here, but I'll just grow another head and pop up elsewhere. Bwwwahahahahaha
>>
>>17782460
exactly
>>
File: P1300615.jpg (488 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
P1300615.jpg
488 KB, 1536x2048
evil minion of forces of HYDRA
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.