[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
06/06/2016 in Astrology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ColourHaze.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ColourHaze.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
I remember in a thread a few weeks back someone was saying that today had some importance in astrology, probably related to Mars or Venus.

Can anyone clarify what was supposed to be happening today and ho it was supposed to affect us?

Has anyone felt/acted differently because of this?
>>
Just finishing up the cultural reset that happened every 5\12 after the leap year\american presidantial elections.

Get ready for new companys new products and new memes you've never heard of or imagined before!
>>
>>17780192
Happens*
>>
>>17780192
>cultural reset that happened every 5\12
So May 12th? I'm talking about astrological importance of 06\06
>>
>>17780122
today I've felt incredibly calm and just want to be. simply laying there would amuse me today and I'm usually someone who gets bored fairly easily.
>>
>>17780202
Right, it ends on 6\6. This was a relatively large one, with the sudden empathy for sex criminals and the redaction of a positive outlook on legal pot. Weve also got racial bias reforming in the east and things like human\animal consciousness being questioned again. We messed up, fluffed the whole sheet, and now were going to try and set the bed without any wrinkles!
>>
>>17780122
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Venus and maybe another body are going to be moving through the horns of Taurus over the next week or so.
>>
>>17780230
>redaction of a positive outlook on legal pot
I think you failed on this one

Up in Canada we're all just like "okay Trudeau is gonna legalize in Spring 2017, we won. Now we can calm down about it"

Has the opinion really changed that much in the USA?
>>
>>17780240
Everywhere i look things went to DUDE WEED LMAO. Common argument im hearing now is we should be working on getting alcohol out and fixing society as a whole, not letting it get worse with more legal drugs. Cultural reform for the better, well have to deal with stereotypes as bad as thwy were in the late 80s to 90s (where the squares arent allowed to talk to the greasers again, and the emo kids arent allowed to talk to the preps) but itll get better, and keep going instead of falling like it did after 2012
>>
I noticed it was 6/6/6 but I missed the opportunity to prepare any rituals. What an opportunity, missed!
>>
>>17780277
I thought DUDE WEED LMAO was just a /mu/ meme to dismiss stoner rock.
>>
>>17780288

the prisoner has escaped containment

please stand back while we reestablish parameters.
>>
>>17780304
K I'm gonna go openly smoke pot in my suburban Canadian neighbourhood and watch as nobody cares at all
>>
>>17780333

God please be my neighbour.
>>
>>17780339
Go for a walk in 5 minutes, you might get lucky.
>>
>>17780343

[leodicaprioface.jpg]
>>
So nobody can answer the question this thread was asking?
>>
File: Venus4POSTING.png (2 MB, 983x1859) Image search: [Google]
Venus4POSTING.png
2 MB, 983x1859
>>17780122

It's a time marker. Pic related.

I would expect world events to start picking up soon. Not just the fishy election nonsense but terrorism, natural and weather diaasters, etc.

Example: June 7-10 FEMA is conducting a drill involving over 20,000 ppl simulating a devastating event near the cascadia subduction zone. Resulting in a tsunami multiple metres high arriving shortly after which would devastate coastal areas and displace 1 million people.
>>
You would do better just looking up "transits for (insert date or time period)"
Here is a website that briefly explains the transits of this year. http://rosemarcus.com/astrolink/
However, I don't see one for 6/06/16
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (107 KB, 1065x319) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
107 KB, 1065x319
What does 'today' mean in your universe OP?
>>
>>17782787

It is stated that the shaking of Western America will last around 5 minutes. When done, the east coast would be virtually unrecognizable, including parts of Canada.

Sadly, the way they are preparing it, it would likely cause a refugee crisis of individuals from America heading up to Canada (and to the east)...

Of course, they know we've caught on yo the fact that they've planned drills on the exact days that the real events take place. Knowing that, I think we've reached a point where they are conducting drills for the real events to feed the paranoia or speculation that we could be faced with such a disaster, the likes of which we have never seen.

Somewhat like Jade Helm 15, although most would argue that it was actual training for the eventuality of chaos and revolt. The armed forces train in the exact conditions they will be facing in the scenario. In other words. The various states listed in the Jade Helm program.

They also have directives for plain clothes military personnel to blend in with civilians and seek out agitators, resistors, and so on who might become a problem for them.

Does any of this sound right to you guise? They are preparing for an uprising in objection to whatever action the plan on implementing next. Terror. Virus. Food shortage. Race riots. Religious outcries against whatever 'new information' indoctrination is forthcoming.

Good luck all and prepare yourselves.
>>
>>17782836

They expect a horrible 9.0 earthquake.
>>
>>17782807

Venus goes/went directly behind the Sun
I.e. The sun occulted Venus.

66.6 percent of the way thru 6/6/16 it was directly centered behind the Sun. More precisely than it will be for about 42,000 years.

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.ca/2016/06/prophecy-alert-video-all-eyes-on.html?m=1

More links on page showing the odds of such an occurrence.
>>
File: tumblr_mlqhvfMagG1qh5pnuo8_250.png (68 KB, 203x203) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlqhvfMagG1qh5pnuo8_250.png
68 KB, 203x203
>>17780122
Kimbo Slice died
>>
>>17780122
I had a pretty great birthday, took an awesome nap for a few hours, I was out cold.
>>
>>17782888

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.ca/2016/03/the-venus-occultation-sign-of-false.html?m=1
>>
>>17782916
Ali
Kimbo

Who will be fighter #3?
>>
>>17782812
I made this thread yesterday you dolt
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.