[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like to begin to have lucid dreams any advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: don-juan-castaneda.jpg (119 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
don-juan-castaneda.jpg
119 KB, 500x649
I would like to begin to have lucid dreams any advice?
>>
Yes, use Google.
>>
>>17780105
Holy shit, this so much
>>
It doesn't exactly help me achieve lucid dreams but it affects my dreams and I am more aware of them.

Cocoa + Coffee, preferably cold.
>>
>>17780098
Literally just tell yourself that you're in a dream and nothing is real. The minute you think a dream is real you lose control of it.

The problem a lot of people have with lucid dreaming is that they control some shit and then pretend it's real. You can never do this if you want to keep control.
>>
Use drugs and be mind blown/retarded.

/x/
>>
>>17780115
Also don't have sex unless you want to wake up with Jizz all over yourself.
>>
there anything I can get easy help me have more dreams?
>>
>>17780098
Keep a dream journal, make sure to replace all "i" dots with smiley faces.
>>
>>17780098
Keep a dream journal if you don't already. Boosting dream memory will help with lucidity and just about all other aspects of dream life.
>>
- sleep ALOT, the first time you'll probably experience a lucid dream is if you get enough sleep, go to bed at 21:00 and just enjoy the beauty of it.

- listen to music on earbuds, get a playlists of some good songs which feel "nostalgic" to you, these are the best, don't put a sleep timer on them just listen on repeat.

- sleep on your belly, this step is really important!
>>
>>17780131
Why does this happen?
>>
>>17780131
Whenever I try to have sex in a lucid drram the girl always turns into some impenetrable flesh monster, I get so frustrated I wake up
>>
>>17780098
yeah, don't. It's fun while it lasts but fades like normal dreams do. After which you're more susceptible to sleep paralysis
>>
hey, i get lucid dreams almost everynight and have recently started keeping a journal of all my experiences in the dreams, if anyone would like to ask me anything feel free.
btw i dont aim to lucid dream and i thought my lucid dreams were just normal until i asked friends
>>
>>17780098
sun bathe, research sun gazing sun gazing.
breathing exercises, yoga or some other exercise.
>>
>>17784796
making a habit of performing some test throughout the day. could even just be the question, "am i dreaming?"

idea is if you do it often enough you'll probably do it in your dream and be more likely to become lucid.

in past i was having more lucid dreams, but my own trouble was maintaining them without awaking so quickly, afterward.
>>
just let your dreams go wild, more fun.
>>
What you are looking for is Dream Yoga. There are many good books on it. Most start by advising you to have a dream journal, where you write down everything after sleep. This should improve your dream memory over time. Then you have to be more aware while awake. Being more alert and looking at everything in detail. If you train your consciousness that way, you will take these habits to your dreams. Then you will recognize that you are dreaming, because you clearly see absurd stuff in dreams. Takes a lot of practice though.
>>
I believed once to have a lucid dream. I feel very rarely worn my head when I realized I was dreaming that does not support both at the time and i woke up
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.