[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possibility Understanding Language Natively through Psychic or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: MultilingualNoSmoking.jpg (63 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
MultilingualNoSmoking.jpg
63 KB, 500x303
I truly desire to know if any denizens of /x/ have had any experiences with paranormal understanding of language. By native understanding, I do of course mean something entirely different to the textbook definition of learning a language. Whilst learning a language normally may grant comprehension, it is naught in comparison to what a native speaker understands. Any reasonable input on this matter is immensely beneficial, as I have not found anything of significance pertaining to the subject.
>>
I've not experienced anything I would call paranormal, however a couple of years ago I was fascinated by ancient Rome and decided to learn some latin in my spare time.

Since doing that I can understand a lot of European languages when I see them written down simply by inferring the roots of words and what they could mean. Sometimes I'm way off but I'd say I have a 90% success rate when guessing.
>>
Magic isnt real you lazy asshole. Learn it like any normal person would
>>
>>17779569
It happens. Usually for very specific purposes as a gift of the Holy Spirit. This includes speaking in tongues of Angels.

Or if someone is possessed the Demon will usually know languages the person does not.
>>
Fucking hell why are all the religious nut jobs coming out the woodwork over the last couple of days?
>>
>>17779569
About 10 years ago, i had these weird dreams.
3 in all and 1 every night.
In the last dream i spoke to someone/something, in a language that doesn't exist.
In that dream i just understood it as if it were my native language.
>>
>>17779569
The closest phenomena I know of to what you describe is xenoglossy, though it doesn't strictly imply understanding the language, only speaking it.

>whilst
Get with the times, grandma.

>>17779999
Glossolalia and the like are largely mentioned in religious context.

>>17780054
You understood because it was your own dream.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.