[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Anyone Else Live with a Friendly Ghost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: casper2.jpg (59 KB, 539x444) Image search: [Google]
casper2.jpg
59 KB, 539x444
So I live with a friendly ghost that does your normal ghost stuff, but he never throws or breaks anything, he just moves doors, stuff on counters and shows up in the room he died in. I used to be terrified, but now I consider him my gaurdian. Does anyone else have a situation like this?
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
I should explain my ghost further. His name is Earl and I know this because a man named Earl died in his sleep from a heart attack when he was in his mid-50's. I learned this from his wife who moved out after his death and now owns a small, cute horse farm a few miles from me. I went to ask her about his death once I started seeing and experiences some shit that didn't add up. So she tells me the story on how he passed.

It was a regular Tuesday when Earl got home from work. She had made dinner and they ate then went to the living room to watch television until bed. So basically your normal Tuesday. A few hours into the night, she woke up and heard Earl giving off a weird snoring sound. She told him that he was snoring and he sighed and went silent. She fell back asleep and woke up to her husband who was cold and stiff. Earl died of a heart attack in his sleep and that sigh was his last breath.

When she told me that, I thought she was just bullshitting me about the last breath just for effect but nonetheless, Earl really did die in that house in the room that was my parents room.

Earl is "friendly" because he hasn't broken anything and hasn't tried to purposely scare anyone. I deal with your typical ghost shit of keys moving, doors closing by themselves, and feeling cold and sometimes I even see him in my parents room.

The first time I saw Earl was when I got home after a night of snowboarding. My friends dropped me off to an empty house; my parents were at a special dinner event thing and my sister was at her boyfriends house. So I go in and go to the laundry room and throw down my gear and get everything to be washed. I take my other stuff up the stairs into my room, which is on the right. When I reach the top of the stairs, I look left and see my dad standing in his room, which is dark, but light is filtering in from the window behind him. I say hey and go into my room and close the door.

WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?

CONT>
>>
Yeah. Not sure about friendly, though, but not especially malevolent. It bangs on the ceiling and walls. It opens doors, even when I'm in the room (one time I heard the storeroom door open; I went to close it and the door handle was warm to the touch). It awakens my computer from sleep and has pushed the keyboard across the desk before. I left the computer on hibernate and went to bed. When I came down the next morning, the computer was on and the keyboard had been pushed up against the monitor.

On another occasion, I was downstairs and heard a bunch of commotion from upstairs. I went upstairs. It had closed my bedroom door and opened my drapes. I never open my drapes. Ever. My bedroom window overlooks a neighboring row of townhouses. Since I put those drapes up upon first moving in, I've never opened them once because I don't people looking in. As I opened my closed bedroom door that I never close after I get up, I immediately see my drapes are wide open and there's a brown substance on the floor near the window and on the window sill where it manifested some kind of I guess ectoplasmic goop of some kind to be able to, I guess, reach into the physical world and manipulate the drapes and door.

There's been a bunch of other stuff. Tends to happen more in winter than summer.
>>
>>17779330
Don't you think it's strange that you think this spirit is the ghost of Earl, and not a spirit pretending to be the ghost of Earl? A spirit that watched Earl his entire life, like a negative guardian angel, and who can take on any appearance he wants?
>>
I remembered my parents were at dinner and I went cold. I locked my door, grabbed my knife and waited. This was my first experience with any type of paranormal activity. I still jump a few times when I see him out of the corner of my eye but I've come to love this thing I call Earl because it kind of gives my hope about the after life and the fact that something beyond my comprehension cares enough about me to not break everything or give me a heart attack. Its kinda nice
>>
>>17779335
Damn that is one serious ghost you are dealing with. Good thing nothing gets broken. Id call in some professionals if I was you
>>
I have a ghost in my house, she's pretty chill. One time a dropped a pair of scissors under my chair and after looking around for them for like 10 minutes I notice they're right on the table where I had knocked them off from.

Another time I went to make a cup of coffee and grabbed a travel mug out of the cabinet to use. Filled it up, then turned back around to shut the cabinet, and when I turned back to my coffee, there was a travel mug lid next to my cup, albeit not the right lid for this specific mug. She tried tho. Can tell more stories if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17779340
Well now that is one fucking terrifying thought. A malevolent being that tries to make me feel safe and start to care for it, only to turn evil and torment me. That would make one good creepypasta or short story
>>
>>17779354
Haha it sounds like you have a nanny ghost more than anything. Or a butler ghost! See if you can convince her to make you some pancakes
>>
>>17779349
It doesn't really bother me, to be honest. I actually really don't care. I know it's here, but I don't really worry about it. It probably doesn't raise the stakes because it gets that I don't care. What's the absolute worst it could do? Shave a few decades off my life would probably be the absolute worst. That doesn't bother me. It's going to happen anyway. So let it rattle shit and open drapes and piss around with doors if that gets it off.
>>
>>17779358
It may be looking for a house. House Earl got cold.

Maybe House Scootsie is warmer.
>>
>>17779301
His name is Elber Gallarga and he is my frend
>>
>>17779301

No you don't. You are being visited by a demon. Avoid at all costs.
>>
My bro had a ghost that would kinda stomp around and shit it was kinda scary at first, but when I started trying to ask it why it was there and whatnot it stopped. seems like most of the ghosts I've met don't want to talk about themselves for some reason.
>>
>>17779410
Mine is Elso Rongo
>>
>>17779876

There was another ghost, it was really strange but I had an empty pop bottle sitting on a table because I was about to put it in the bag to take back to the store, but this paranormal being of some sort came up and started playing with it, and I asked it a bunch of questions, and never got any response, except for the last one, where I asked "do you want me to leave you alone?". Shit was weird, man.
>>
The first ghost (and only so far I guess) I saw got me into the paranormal and occult. Must have been almost 10 years now. living in a newish house and we were all getting adjusted (nothing weird or anything "feeling" different at first). The odd things started happening when our appliances and electronics broke and went haywire, We lost a fridge, washer & dryer, two laptops, an xbox and a microwave oven in 2 weeks. Didn't really think anything of it at the time.

One night I was alone at home in my room, my dog is calmly resting in my bedroom floor (her usual spot). I'm shitposting or something on my pc. When I felt a bit cold, and heard my dog instantly start whimpering and left my room with her tail between her legs. Very unusual behavior coming from my dog, and then I turn around and there's this 8-9 year old boy staring into my face. I remember him so clearly.

Pale face, mushroom cut (that bad 90's haircut), dirty blonde hair, blue and white pin stripe pajamas. looked at each other for like 3-5 seconds before he ran down my hall literally becoming translucent and vanishing.

Didn't tell anyone because I didn't really believe in ghosts at the time and was in shock/denial.

Then my mom started seeing him, But she too did not tell anyone until she saw him like 4-5 times. My stomach dropped when she told us (hadn't told her anything). she saw him. matched the exact same boy I saw. We knew a friend of a friend that was a self-proclaimed medium. didn't tell her anything except that we thought we had something in our home. She goes through our house and tells us that there is a young male presence and an older female presence. A bit odd because we hadn't seen any ghost woman in the house but whatever. She allegedly helped him cross over to the other side, apparently he was scared because he passed suddenly in his sleep and didn't know anyone on "the other side".

We moved out of that house for different reasons and didn't see him again. Cont.
>>
>>17779907

About a year goes by and an acquaintances of the family moved in, though we only found out when the father called us. He was crying on the phone asking why we didn't tell him that the house was "fucked up" (he found out through a friend). Apparently his marriage was in ruins and his electronics were failing (like ours) and lost his job. On top of that his 6 year old son broke his arm.
How did he break his arm? while his parents were downstairs watching a movie his son was going down the stairs and fell, though the son told his parents that someone had pushed him. This was before they found out about the ghost, they were pissed once they knew what happened.

Still to this day I wonder if that female spirit got angry and pushed the boy because the ghost boy left. not sure.

ITT: lived with friendly child ghost, possibly with less-friendly female ghost woman that I never saw.
>>
In my childhood home there was an annoying but otherwise harmless ghost named Robert, though he prefered to be called Bobby. I was around his age when we moved in (5-6 range) so my parents assumed that Bobby was an imaginary friend. We went through the typical start of a horror film stuff, without the dramatic climax.

We used to talk/hangout, but he would also do things like pinch the dog or lock the bathroom from the inside. I think I sort of latched onto him for the first few months because I was in a new setting, but as soon as I got friends who weren't assholes/dead, I started ignoring him and he eventually left me alone for the most part.
>>
I think a "friendly ghost" could very well be what I'm dealing with. It all started with subtle things, like some windows opening by themselves at weird times, some drinking glasses moving in my bar and it become less and less subtle every time. The last thing that happened was when it hide a couple of old records in weird places. I'm not the only one who has experienced this, even when I live alone but I've never felt that this entity is dangerous or anything. It's just weird.
>>
>>17779907
>our appliances and electronics broke and went haywire

Did you check the incoming supply voltage? We recently had several items break due to high voltage (highest recorded was 258v), the power network people came and changed a local transformer tap to fix it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.