[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
them there skinwalker fleshgait dudes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
>be me
>researching skinwalkers because live almost innawoods
>most of the stories are close to each other
>seems like it could be an actual thing
before i even go any farther, is this just a big meme to fuck with people

pic unrelated
>>
>>17779255
It's all fake, now fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>17779255
Skinwalkers are comparable with cryptids. Do you live near reservate? If so you can maybe actually find skinwalker because you need an actual indian first before you can have skinwalkers.
>>
>>17779269
Like her orgasms!
>>
File: make the woods great again.png (1 MB, 1173x625) Image search: [Google]
make the woods great again.png
1 MB, 1173x625
>>17779255
just a meme
>>
Skinwalkers are a slenderman tier meme spread by the fat schizos who frequent /x/. The whole thing started like three years ago here and then the tumor grew outside to /k/ and /out/ due to overlap.

The only thing in those woods looking to fuck your day up are boars, anon. Now those you should be afraid of.
>>
>>17779255
This whole board is a meme.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
>>17779423

that's a good wisdom
>>
>>17779542
what about bears?
>>
>>17779412
did you just make this?
>>
>>17779255
its just a meme dont worry. Theres no such ting and they dont exist so they would be able to hurt you also theres no way they can type on computers so dont worry about it. they're fake
>>
>>17780292
Bears are mostly harmless unless it's either mating season or it's a female with cubs, or your food isn't properly secured and they come looking for a meal.

Boars are territorial. They'll attack you just because you're nearby.
>>
File: 1455820541248.jpg (103 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455820541248.jpg
103 KB, 960x960
>>17780386
Obligatory
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.