[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this happens How do you survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 29
>this happens

How do you survive?
>>
Ride off on a horse that I stole. Go live like an Injun for about a year. Come back. Zombies all rotted away or starved.
>>
>>17779076
chain mail. they use it for sharks.
cant touch this
>>
>>17779076
burn it with fire of course
>>
Shave head is one of the first things i do
>>
First I have to fight my way through the streets to the safety of the merchants house. Then I have to gather at least 5 buddies and assault the robber who knows where the merchants brother is. After that I have to go to the kidnappers hideout and clear it of looters and rescue his brother. When we get back to the city we will have to organize an ambush on the plottin looters residing in the city. After we win and the merchant leaves, I will gather my friends Bunduk, Ymira and Jeremus and we will head south for Reyvadin. There is a hidden chest there with Eastern strange weapons whoch I can use and sell. We will then kill thousamds of sea raiders and train hundreds of Swadian knights and help Arwa the Pearled one kill King Yaroglek and rightfully retake the Kingdom of Vaegirs. I will then betray that hoe and take the Vaegir Kingdom in the name of glorious Swadia, and the rest of Calradria will succumb to King Harlaus and the Lion Knights as well.
>>
>>17779129
>regular zombies coming
>Throw Molotov or light gasoline
>They are now on fire, still coming.

Why would you take a bad thing and gift it with +2d4 fire damage?
>>
>>17779135
lol
>>
>>17779147
Just pour Olive Oil and Windex into the bottle and mix before you light it then they will explode in green flame and papa Lannister will save you on horses
>>
>>17779076
I live in a town that is entirely flat due to farmland. I own multiple guns and so do the neighbors across the fields. I have access to aquaducts and rivers, all walking distance. I have 57 cows. My neighbors have more.

I am 59 years old and I have been working my entire life to comfortably survive a zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>17779565
Enjoy getting trampled down by zombie cows
>>
Move out of Europe.
>>
>>17779565
Sounds like shit, have fun protecting all those against hungry people, also while you go out and tend to ya cattle I'll shoot you from 800 yards away and you wont know wtf
>>
>>17779580
(basement rambo dies first)
>>
>>17779076
step 1: Equip butter knife (you will find out later)
step 2: equip duffel bag
step 3: Equip all the silverware because im a fag and forgot it
step 4: Grab the cannon I bought at a garage sale
step 5: Put it at my window.
step 6: Load with silverware and whistle
step 7: the fucking zombies come at me bro
step 8: Unload on the cunts.

Repeat until they are either dead or look like mincemeat
>>
i think shaun has the right idea
>>
>>17779565
>59
>on 4chan
you sound cool, why
>>
>>17779076
>enemy doesn't have guns
armor shield and sword
and numbers
>>
>>17779076
zombies dont work in reality, animals would devour them, or they would rot from heat and moisture. they would freeze during the winter. they would become home to nests of insects as they have no way to keep insects out of their flesh. so if it happened, id wait it out.
>>
>>17779580
In a real zombie situation there would still be law. Why does everyone think that when a plague hits every government in the world just *poof* disappears?

Sure, there are zombies, but there are still people left. People who are struggling. People who will continue to have morals and society.

It's not like someone gets the cold and everyone is immediately allowed to rape and murder. Read a fucking book.
>>
I'd sit at home and wait for the military and rednecks to clean the mess up.
>>
File: alskdjslkfsd.jpg (147 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
alskdjslkfsd.jpg
147 KB, 600x400
>>17779076
Got a car, 9mm, and two swords. I'd drive out to the desert in Nevada, where I live, and bring 72 hrs worth of water while I look for a ghost town that may have a water source. After my 9mm runs out, I'll use my two swords for protection. Then I'll probably die of starvation, or if the zombies find me. I estimate I'd live about a month, if I'm lucky, then probably die or kill myself in a funny way.
>>
>>17779076
You become the dead.
>>
>>17779683
Yeah, you wouldn't last very long.
>>
>gather group
>find a stadium
>take it over
>block all entrances
>live like raiders snacking off stadium food and laughing at plebs getting mauled to death
>>
Cut off contact with everyone and try to isolate myself as much as possible. The zombies are impractical and therefore not a concern, but the sickness would still be a threat. Essentially, I try to quarentine myself. Try to amass as much food, water, etc. To survive for a few months.
>>
>>17779076
>don my suit of plate armour
>find comely wenches in need of assistance
>fight the zombie hoard with steel
>breed with wenches to increase population
>amass a following
>build great castles as a defense against the undead hoard
>raise a band of undead slaying swordsman
>become a legend
>>
>zombies appear
>wait inside
>army destroy them
>the end
>>
>>17779076
Find Crane and survive with him
>>
File: 1464078163923.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464078163923.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
Ever read the walking dead comics?

Just do what the governor did
>>
>>17779076
i will barricade in a flat. detonate stairs and take a ladder upstairs.
>>
>>17779147
Yeah, but now they are fire based monsters so my water spells would do critical damage
>>
>>17781628
Get my dick chopped off by a nigger?
>>
>>17781657

I didn't say you wouldn't. He had a good couple of months before he started to suffer for his actions.

Basically enjoy your time being evil
>>
>>17779109
Armor is always a matter of optimization. Weight slows you down. If you're fast and not into hand-to-hand combat, you're better off without it. If you're already slow, or you're going to do much melee combat, the advantages probably outweigh the disadvantages.

Chainmail won't stop bullets from other survivors, though, while kevlar might. But you can't exactly make your own kevlar, best you can do is a homemade flak jacket or some good old fashioned brigandine.

Thing is, armor is a great idea if zombieism is communicable. In something like The Walking Dead, everyone is infected, everyone who dies from something other than head trauma will come back. Being bitten isn't a good thing, but wounds from any source are a danger.

>>17781655
Nope, they're still basic undead. Why would you think starting something on fire would reduce its vulnerability to holy?

>>17781644
Quite honestly, most of the residences in inner cities are decently resistant to zombies because they've been retrofitted (if not originally designed) to be resistant to criminals. If you've got some supplies stored up, you can shelter in place and hope the Army or something will take care of it. If they don't, odds are that things will still be easier to deal with on Z Day+6 than Z Day.

As long as fires don't break out. Because of idiots trying to fight zombies with molotov cocktails.
>>
Find a island, get rid of zeds, and just chill.
>>
I survive for 30 days before dying in yellowstone because I was showing off while killing a zombie.
>>
>>17779076
I have a fully stocked airship with cannons and everything, i'll be fine.
>>
>>17779076
im going to wreck shit and not give a fuck
>>
>>17779076
Join Them

but seriously
Zombies???
>>
>>17779109
Those chainmail shark suits cost a pretty penny.
>>
>>17779135
>not a mohawk like travis from taxi driver
>>
>>17783000
Zombies took over the world and you think about paying for shit? Dood you need to get your shit straight.
>>
>>17783038
Need to prepare...Don't think UPS or Fed X will be running during Zombie Apocalypse .
>>
>>17781786
This is pretty sound advice fampai

What if the undead virus rebinds flesh instead of rotting to strengthening, like the rage virus?

Basically running zombies, stronger zombies due to adrenaline overtime, similar to rabid animals but undead.

Hope that makes sense, I'm on beer 2.
>>
>>17779076
I'm more concerned if some country gets tied to weaponizing a virus that spreads, because if it originates in a 1st world country, it'll kick off WW3, with all the nations unloading their nuke arsenal while all combating a 'Zombie Power' ... basically the survivors would still have an ongoing war on their hands.
>>
>>17783038
The problem with a zombie apocalypse is you don't get advance warning. How you're prepared when it blindsides you is what you have to work with. A lot of us don't have hundred of dollars to spend on gear that realistically we're probably never going to use.

Having a stash of food and water in your pantry isn't very expensive and applies to any disruption in normalcy. Having a bug out bag is pretty much the same deal but with an event requiring evacuation.

Armor and weapons are another matter. What you hoard, and how much of it, will depend on how much cash you can waste, how sure you are there's going to be violence, and local laws. A lot of us are going to be armed with baseball bats or kitchen knives.

My advice is to not acquire any gear you don't intend to become competent with. If you buy a sword and never train with it, it's going to be almost useless against an intruder. You need to learn how to use it properly (manuals, tutorial videos) and then practice with it. So there's an investment in time and effort past the one in money. If you're willing, then great, that plate mail and halberd may be the key to you finally enjoying exercise.
>>
>>17779076
let zombie bite my arm
become zombie
live forever
sweet
>>
>>17779076
Become one of them.
>>
>Take over fitness store.
>Close the gr8.
>Live off protein, stims, and vitamins.
>Do some cleanses.
>Apocalypse ends
>leave shredded with nice skin
>>
>>17779076
Dancing zombies.
>>
File: Zombie boat.jpg (482 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
Zombie boat.jpg
482 KB, 1800x1800
>>17779076
>>
>>17785880
Kenny pls
>>
File: 1465315634679.jpg (135 KB, 601x770) Image search: [Google]
1465315634679.jpg
135 KB, 601x770
I choose death, living with zombies or autistic prepper types is no life worth living.
>>
File: 1465193096790.gif (896 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465193096790.gif
896 KB, 500x281
>>17785936

>preparing for a disaster is autistic
>>
>>17785929
>Kenny

What?
>>
>>17785945
No, choosing to live in a world solely populated by delusional cosplayers like you is a fate worse than death.
>>
>How do you survive?
You know, I probably don't.

Ideally I'd hold up in a Walmart since it has pretty much everything you'd need in your house to survive. That's assuming it hasn't been looted or filled with zombies.
>>
>>17779076

Find a way to reproduce with the new rulers of the planet and create a wave of zombabies.
>>
move to my grandparents place in backass nowhere with a lot of food and hope the internet still works so i can post about it
>>
>>17779076
Getting infected is the best way to survive. If you put your mind to it, you can become the leader. You'll then build a smart army...profit upon profit.
>>
>>17785961
Telltale's The Walking Dead
>>
>get shoes
>get backpack
>Fill with water, snacks, another pair of shoes
>get a steel pipe
>walk forever, become a nomad until it's all over or all the zombies die

This should work as long as your not fat, dumb, and the zombies are just the slow classic kind and not the usain bolt sprint forever kind. Just stay away from big groups, walk around stragglers, and scavenge places for food and shelter then move on
>>
This can't happen because they'd be eaten by maggots or otherwise decompose to the state where there would be no shambling.
Time and blowflies are the zombies enemies.
>>
>>17779076
It already happened. It's called hipsters
>>
>>17786704
Oh yeah? Where are the fedoras and small batch micro beers?
>>
>>17786668
>being a scavenger in a collapsed world
being a bum in a working economy is risky enough anon. there's hunting, but that's a ball game you didn't account for

best done in groups or with a gun and that means ammo
>>
>>17785972
Good riddance.

>>17786668
>steel pipe
It's a cliche now thanks to that one video game, but a crowbar is a tool with multiple uses besides blunt force trauma. You should also consider a multitool (Leatherman or Swiss Army knife). Very useful.

>>17786702
If you haven't picked up on it yet, zombies are a metaphor. A zombie apocalypse is a playful way to talk about disaster preparedness. If the disaster was something real, like riots or a hurricane, people refuse to think about it. If it's something impossible, the fictionalization makes it easier to handle.

If your problem goes the other way, mentally replace every instance of the word zombie with looter.
>>
Blimp. Float over the zombie hordes.
>>
>>17779076
>get a nailgun
>meddle with it
>turn it into a weapon
>laugh at people who run out of bullets after 30 years of surivval and die in closecombat
>>
>>17779683
A zombie apocalypse is a little different to a normal pandemic.
>>
Find the Amish.
>>
>>17779828
I wonder if stadium soil is suitable for farming, the real key to long term survival.
>>
>>17790190
I tried researching it, but I can't find any information. I'm thinking the problem would be less the kind of soil than the fact that it's probably only a foot or two deep. You'd probably have to build raised beds.

When barricading a place, make sure to have a back door. It's another point of vulnerability, yes, but otherwise if the main door gets breached you're screwed.

>>17790186
They mostly live in Pennsylvania and Ohio. But they have a better self-sufficiency than most of the rest of us, they could certainly teach you how to feed yourself through farming. Just be aware that their reputation for unresisting pacifism is an exaggeration, if you try to rob them they're liable to take your weapon and send you away with a tanned backside.
>>
>>17779076
No army would lose against these things they can crush them with their tanks..
>>
>>17779076
aoifnaoifnafio
>>
>>17779076
my dad owns land crusier and my house is preety much a good fortress, also the 1st floor of house is shop so basicly close it and store all the food for later, got few rifles so no problem of defending
>>
>>17779140
kek
>>
>>17779140
did realise this was warband untill the end kek
>>
>>17779135
Smart man. Can't be grabbed by it and you don't have to worry about washing it or catching dirty and potentially infectious stuff in it.
>>
well i probably wouldn't
for the first day or week or so would be absolute mayhem between the living and dead
and i have no strength or weapons or weapons ability
>>
>>17786131
the last miniseries was on boats...
>>
>>17779076
live on the water on a boat and fish
zombies cant touch shit
>>
File: 1465243947879.jpg (122 KB, 796x687) Image search: [Google]
1465243947879.jpg
122 KB, 796x687
>Goes on 4chan
>Survives end of world
Choose one
>>
>>17779076
Get bit and join the winning team.
>>
Leave the Yeezy release party
>>
Stab myself in the dick
>>
File: KqcrKBD.png (398 KB, 850x454) Image search: [Google]
KqcrKBD.png
398 KB, 850x454
Easy.
>high school has 10 foot high 2 ft thick stone walls
>whole school runs on solar power with lots of the solar panels on top of 3 story buildings and on the parking structure
>3 3 story buildings all with over 50 rooms in each floor
>only way to get up to third floor is via 4 stair sets
>clock tower in center of school perfect for a snipers den and 360 aerial view of the city
>fields that can and already do support farming and growing food
>school carries back up canned food reserves for over 1k students enough to last 3 weeks
>nurse office has a lot of general medicine and essentials
>me and a bunch of friends collectively have over 120 guns with enough ammo for a small army
>have over 45 types of melee weapons like hunting knives,machetes, hatchets, shovels, couple of axes, general tools, etc.
>friends and i have already discussex if a zombie apocalypse would happen, we would all immediately group up locked and loaded ready to take over the school
>both close friends and my family are all trained in basic survival skills and how to use weapons from an ar 15 to knife
>mfw i literally wish this shit would happen
>>
Step one: grab my plastic spoon
Step two: avoid the roaming gangs of the religion of peace that assault and murder at the best of times here so with no rule of law it will be extra fun
Step 3: get jailed for swearing
Step 4: die

All in all probably the best I could expect here.
>>
>>17779076

Hop on my boat

Checkmate zambos
>>
>>17779076

Honestly it depends on the type of zombie.

>George Romero type shamblers, dead and reanimated by magic or some shit

Probably go on the offensive, get all my guns and grab my friends, clear out our town and make a survivor enclave. Not too scary because lol walking pace

>Walking Dead type scenario where all ded people automatically become zombies

Go out into the country but find other survivors and try to form some kind of community

>World War Z type zombies, dead but turned into fast hard to kill fuckers by some virus

Find some isolated place like a small island or bunker and wait things out, fuck trying to fight them just wait until they decay

>28 Days Later/Left 4 Dead scenario, living people infected with virus

Fortify a place out in the country, attract survivors, then begin to reclaim lost ground when the infected start starving and dying off

>Crossed scenario where people are infected but retain sentience and can still use weapons/vehicles and shit

Fill car with tannerite and drive into a swarm
>>
File: 2sxy.jpg (50 KB, 467x684) Image search: [Google]
2sxy.jpg
50 KB, 467x684
If you cant beat them

join them
Join the hordes of the undead and help trash humanity.
>>
>>17779565
Lol
>>
>>17792744
Britain, Germany, or Sweden?
>>
>Get food/water to last 3-6 weeks
>Go Innawoods
>Dig
>Dig a lot
>Create underground warren/base place
>Collapse entrance
>Never make a sound again
>Come out only for more food/water
>If time drags on, clear some land a short distance away and attempt farming
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 591x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 591x392
>>17779565

>I am 59 years old
>>
>>17779076
KMS
>>
If like 95% turn to zombies, that are like the walkingdeadones, it will take me few days to clear hometown, if there are more hunters with ammo like me, it probly takes only couple hours. Same with allmost trough the whole country. So the whole shit takes about a week.
>>
>>17781628
I couldn't get into the walking dead. What'd the governor do?
>>
File: Fucking garden nomes.jpg (15 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
Fucking garden nomes.jpg
15 KB, 400x420
>>17779076
I'd probably just shit post 10 times as much to make up for all the dead people who can't
>>
>>17793202
So your plan is to go dig a hole in the woods then just sit in it? Do you realize how exhausting digging a hole that big that fast would be?
>>
>grab SKS and shitload of ammo
>whenever I shoot a zombie carve "taxation is theft" into its chest with bayonet
>become first post-apocalyptic superhero
>>
>>17781786
Armour isn't as debilitating as people seem to think.
>>
File: DSCN0966.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0966.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
Guns since they aren't supernatural. Melee is kind of a dead end unless you've been raised from birth as a Viking that won't succumb to muscle fatigue. Have over a thousand rounds but obviously doesn't matter since I can only carry about 300 max. So, I'll probably last 2 days max. Biggest issue would be food and water in a society without infrastructure. You can't survive a horde unless you're part of a horde and I don't have one.
>>
>>17779076
>lift manhole cover
>live in sewer for months honing night vision and eating rats raw while most people kill each other above
>nonstop cardio and pushups/pullups
>cover self in shit for camouflage
>pop up various manholes and do quick night raids on houses and stores
>learn layout of city, eventually state, and finally the entire nation
>booby trap main tunnels with pungee pits covered in diarrhea, both my own and old waste from sewer
>grow crops in those large tunnels with access to sunlight
>eventually emerge as the mole man and stake my claim on this new world
>>
>move out of the populated area in the state
>break into cars and get as much gasoline before it goes bad
>head into army bases, gun shops, and houses to find ammo or guns
>drive a honda instead of an SUV to save gas
>get as much canned food as possible
>leave the state
>go to mexico
>>
>>17783316
To add in to this it'll be a gradual thing so you won't immediately know to fuck off and run for the woods. You'd probably still go to work for the first few days, look at Shaun of the Dead, the plague was going on for two days before it got to a point where the city was shut down. You'll be wrapped up in your work, or love life, and you won't notice the news reports until the problem is getting too big to ignore. In the meantime maybe you might be that guy who sees a zombie and assumes they're a hurt person and dies trying to help them
>>
Head to the nearby abandoned hospital with as much food/water i can carry and only leave to get more stuff.
>>
Assuming I get blindsided, I'd be out in a town of around 6000. There's a lockbox with a few weapons in it with shells/bullets, but still limited.
Many glass doors and windows, so I need to move elsewhere.
I'd bring my hunting shotgun and revolver (don't know specs, passed down from dad). As well as a bottle of water (in MN so no worries), 1 days worth of food, matches, metal baseball bat and bike.
Immediately try to make my way out of neighborhood to nearby nature trail. Far less chance of running into zombies and take this west where each town is more and more rural farmland.
Stake out a farm sufficiently far out until I've found one that I'm confident is deserted (no gun toting farmers) and wait at least 3 weeks living off cows until I determine if these zombies can be starved out, or whether theyre walking dead-esque. If later, make into a hershel's farm scenario while making scouting runs to find survivors for a sustainable group.
>>
Thanks goodness I live in a City full of Gangsters which is surrounded by woods

>Mfw my homeboys are all equip'd with weapons anyway
>Beating up Zombies becomes national sport
>Take over the youth prison nearby
>Force people to keep the local burger king in order and run it

Another Day in the life. Actually quite a funny thing to imagine here
>>
I wonder, how good are vitamin supplements? I'm talking about ones from the major reputable corporations.

If shit does hit the fan then your diet is going to take a major hit, especially if you are doing the smart thing and waiting at a secure location for all of the looters to starve out, so tinned and dried food only.

Would a vitamin supplement help stave off things like scurvy? Or is it a placebo at best?
>>
>>17785029
If you spend every day lifting, you will eventually get bit and end up as Nemesis.
>>
File: 1372472467591.jpg (15 KB, 300x436) Image search: [Google]
1372472467591.jpg
15 KB, 300x436
>>17779076
I cant run 300 yards without loosing my breath.
I have strenght to carry about 40 pounds of food, water and thats it.

All I have to defend myself is a .38 revolver and 16 bullets left.

I would not make it to the next city if this happened :(
>>
>>17785936
>Not enjoying beans and jerky or songs around the campfire

You suck donkey assholes.
>>
>>17795954
You can shoot yourself though. That's all that matters: not being torn apart violently
>>
>>17795962
Suicide is one thing that I would never do.
I would probably be kicking and screaming with the zombies devouring me alive than shooting myself on the head.

That is not an option, really.
>>
>>17779076
I survive by staying at home. 1 hour's drive from the nearest town. Good luck trying to make it to my place.

I actually chose this life for this reason - being out of the way like this. Not because zombies, but because of government lockdown/quarantine etc. But I don't tell anyone that. I tell people all the usual things like "country life", "raise my kids healthy" blah blah blah
>>
>>17785936
You're just like those stupid fucks who said Katrina was paranoia so making sure your family is going to be safe is a waste of time.
>>
>>17785972

But it wouldn't be delusional if it's already happened dumbass

>see house getting washed downstream
>owner says "well at least we have flood insurance"
>you: "LOL YOU ACTUALLY PREPARED FOR THIS LMAO YOU FUCKIN PARANOID PREPPER AUTIST WHY DONT YOU LIVE ON THE EDGE LIKE ME LOLOLOLOLOL AUTIST AUTIST AUTIST"
>>
>>17786131
>mfw the next season will be launch in july

If I cross paths with Avro or that bitch from season one that head a father that was a cunt, they are dead.
>>
>>17785936
so edgy

yeah fuck preppers. They like, think of things and plan and shit. Who needs that?
>>
>>17786103
>move to my grandparents place in backass nowhere

You left out "Step 1 - travel back in time"
Like most of you dumbasses who think they can make easy plans AFTER the shit hits.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
Kill all sons of bitches.

That's my 'ficial instructions.
>>
>>17795947
Yes, This is actually an excellent point. Most foods that you can store long term dont have all of the necessary trace minerals and such you will need to stay at 100%. Some vitamins are very hard to acquire naturally and until you are able to farm a large variety of foods you will need to find a way to keep your vitamin intake up.

A lot of our vitamins and minerals have been artificiality incorporated in our processed foods, so take the time to learn what foods have what naturally occurring and artificial vitamins and how much of it. You may need to stock pile weird processed foods for those rarer ones that you may need very little of but will fuck you up if you have a deficiency, like iodine, which you mostly find in table salt now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iodine_deficiency

It doesn't take very long for your body to start fucking up from a deficiency and the long term affects can be devistating. And as the deficiency gets worse so do the symptoms which can be anything from fatigue, weight loss, anemia, confusion, rashes, compromised immune system, abnormal organ function, weakness, swollen limbs, hallucinations, seizures, cramps, ect. All of which are things that you do not want happening in a survival situation.
>>
>>17796242
Another thing I don't see a lot of people talk about on here is sunscreen or bug deterrents (deet, citronella, certain oils). If you are going to be outside a lot you are going to want to avoid sunburns. They can be extremely painful and can lead to other more severe complications. If you are going to go innawoods, or really if you are going to be in any semi-rural area you'll need some way to ward off certain bugs. Some make your life miserable, other carry disease, others will land you in a hospital.

But back to vitamins. Buy them in bulk, start using them now so you can get your body in good shape before shit hits the fan. You should be doing it anyways as it keeps you from running into healthy problems. All that research on vitamin content in foods, use it to build a better stockpile. Use it to better prioritize food production and consumption.

The best thing you can give yourself in a survival situation is a healthy body and the means to maintain it.
>>
>>17779076
Im not a faggot european so we have a little thing called guns here, so i guess id just keep my distance and just shoot them
>>
>>17796256
>sunburns
Hahah white people
>>
>>17785993
Heading to any sort of supermarket is a death sentence because everyone will be heading there.

imagine the absolute worst black Friday videos you have ever seen, now imagine them all armed to the teeth, there is no sort of authority to police the situation and they aren't doing it to find a cheap TV, they are doing to to make sure their children don't stave to death.

It would be suicide to even attempt to go near that.
>>
>>17779076
Get the hell out of Dodge.
>>
>>17796261

This, also more scarcely populated places to go that no zombies would wander far enough to be a threat.
>>
>>17796301
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6118a1.htm

Blacks get burnt too. Actually because of the idea that blacks are protected from the harmful effects of uva/uvb rays they are one of the top groups in the US to suffer from skin cancer. They think they don't need sunscreen, but anyone with skin gets burned.
>>
>>17796404
>implying I'm black
Latino master race (technically a halfbreed so missing the stink gene thankfully). I actually had a skin cancer scare as a kid though and had to have some moles removed; they checked out fine. Never had a sunburn nor worn sunscreen in my life
>>
File: preisdent evil.png (428 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
preisdent evil.png
428 KB, 640x360
>>17779076
this is easy. find the 9mm if i dont start with it then always walk along walls and when they try to turn to get me zig zag past and never waste good ammo on them because i will face a few bosses i just dont know when
>>
>>17796431
Well the same principle applies. You have less natural protection from the sun than dark skinned blacks.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (39 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
39 KB, 640x470
>>17793873
Yfw kneeled down carving a long ass phrase into a corpse like a dumbass that wont even be legible and get fucked by multiple zombies
>>
>>17792784

what if it's return of the living dead ?
>>
>>17796508
Jump head first into a meat grinder or wood chipper and pray you don't become one of them
>>
>>17794097
It's a common misconception that armor is very restricting, and of course that's wrong. A suit of armor distributes the weight well, so it's not an immense burden. But it's still not without weight or restriction. The guy in that gif is used to armor, so he moves well in it. But surely not as well as he would unarmored.

Skallagrim has a video about gauntlets that makes the point well.

If you're a Dex build, armor slows you more than it adds to your defense. If you're a Str build, armor adds to your defense more than it slows you.
>>
>>17796301

>majority of US crime rate

Haha black people
>>
File: Rygel9.jpg (14 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
Rygel9.jpg
14 KB, 250x293
>live in america
>more guns than people
>more bullets than bugs

USA USA USA USA
>>
>>17796685
>denim jacket (leather maybe, but hotter)
>denim pants
>duct tape around ankle/calf area and wrist/forearms
>leather gloves
>football helmet if big crowd or you feel necessary with cut leather (most likely jacket) attached and hanging cover neck and shoulders
I can't see this being too heavy and seems adequate for a human bite. Maybe if they were movie style scary and fucked zombies that sharpen their teeth or put screws and nails in there, you'd want something more actually armored, but for a standard mouth I don't think you could bite through denim. Definitely leave huge bruises and pain, but not actually sink teeth in.
>>
>>17796740
A normal person under normal circumstances wouldn't be able to bite through denim. But someone high on PCP, not caring if he hurts himself, probably could. Zombies might have weaker bites for being decayed or stronger ones for having no limiter.

Motorcycle leathers and helmet would be ideal, really. Taping anything will bind you up and is probably a bad idea, but gloves are always a good call.

You can't get bit if you stay out of reach. If you want to fight close in, double up the denim, or wear leather, or wear metal. But the best protection is walls. Get inside, and snipe if you can. If I was trapped in a mall, I'd harpoon-fish for zombies off the roof.
>>
>>17795281
Moleman best plan
>>
File: 1465247767096.jpg (42 KB, 500x512) Image search: [Google]
1465247767096.jpg
42 KB, 500x512
>>17779076
whatever this is
>>
>>17779828
so Fallout 4 then
>>
File: 14c.jpg (358 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
358 KB, 680x932
>go to siberia
>no bodyheat
>they freeze
>play guitar and harmonica for the rest of my slav life
>win
>>
>>17796927

Dying Light 2 confirmed
>>
>>17779076
In a sense it already has, paper is from dead trees, religious books and money come from this, so it's death for death, as it also destroys oxygen providers.

World war Zionism was in full effect since the Egyptians, the mountain of the lion - King jungle - and Zion the heirachy capitalist system in place since tribute, ancient civilisations did not believe in God, they built stone clocks to map the sun - stone henge and the stars - the pyramids, geographical located anywhere else they would lack the precision to allow the sun to pass through stone henges Windows and the pyramids on the equator to align to the sun and then the star system of Orion to know after 26,000 years the stars would once again realign in that position, it wasn't worship of the nature, it was obeservation - the eye. Along come a group of people on which a God says thou shalt not murder and the Old Testament, crusades, Palestine and various other modern events would prove this false.
They destroyed nations and stole thier traditions adopting them as gods, in the similar fashion of celebrities say if Einstein was born then they would build a statue to commerate his work, then God squad come along and as they are free masons - stone masons, adapt the statue to fit God stories, this is likely why the lion of Zion - Sphinx was attacked.
>>
>>17797313
Religion is a li in a region.
>>
>>17797318
History is written by the victor
In school you can't draw a straight line without a ruler.
History a straight time line, has had a ruler
The bible and Quran and religious books lack a time line for this exact purpose, to li about an event, Moses parting the Red Sea and going to Israel was the conquest of King David. David vs Goliath was the neandrathals being wiped out, they were strong but not smart, humans are often strong, but not smart, the bigger man walks away, so by being thick you're used in wars against each other via religion or money/oil and oil is just made from dead stuff anyway like kerosine from whales, basically earth is just planet make and fight for death, no team work what's so ever displayed in space race, but the twist is the Freemasons are a team, they shake hands with thier friends because they prophet off your stupidity, in wars rich people don't fight they hide and push the toys that represent your families.
>>
And so all the Jews and all the Freemasons , hid from the wrath of God, lol your imaginary mates.
>>
Aliens haven't come here, not in physical mass, that's too dangerous.
They have thier ways don't worry.
The stars (not celebrities) really do say a lot about a person, because it marks the path on which the singularities light has passed to which is fall out sound will travel, to be born in this universe that singularity has reached you in light, who do you think reads this text to you?
>>
>>17797361
I want to stop the earth fighting over ridiculous physical mass, intellect is the currency of the universe, because intellect creates apex, it creates winners, it creates life, without it you die, emotional intellect is required for teamwork but unfortunately the downside is it can also tear apart, the same with the downside of intellect, you didn't think that snake would bite you.
>>
You have higher chances of survival going down earth. Having a cave like bunker there. Or an island with enough land to farm to feed a couple of dozen's of people or so. Spent there at least 20 years before going outside to see if the zombies have died of descomposition
>>
>>17797370
Eve who bit the apple first liked the feel, Adam ate the whole thing, including the seeds, this is why girls learn faster than boys. It's science of warning girls will bite the apple of knowledge first, but be careful because boys like science so they will continue to eat it until the find the seed - the singularity. Light is information, the singularity was male it's seeds are stars the universe is a womb, now can we move on. Man are meant to be more intelligent, because they are physically built to deal with labour and combat that protecting of the female, the female is a incubator that then moulds the environment for the seed to flourish into life - being born, to teach team work and emotion. Because without emotion memories are not ingrained in your mind emotional memories last longer, it's basically the cooperation of memory and increasing intellect as Einstein said, memory is the key to genius - the mind being a prison, don't you remember we all came from one tiny spot in the universe? Similar to your fathers ballsack.
>>
>>17797391
Everything in this universe, was once right next to you, and you push each other away over physical mass, Gravity got weak.
>>
>>17795332
You really don't think we'd notice dead people getting up and walking around? You know what board you're on right?
>>
>>17797398
Ergo humanity has the intellect to reach God status in the mind, and you're already made in his image so why does appearance matter, that only mattered to the one who said no, beauty is more important than intellect. But we gon see, your social security number/ national insurance number is your barcode, ai is learning to replicate your behaviour, this will become earths stock to the space market, you don't think this is happening, but why during war times did they see ufos? French Renaissance, ww2 foo fighters? Von Bruahn grew up loving Mars and built space rockets still used today, they ain't normal intellect sun tzus art of war, still used, don't you realise how intelligent people are? They come down to make growth, look at the booms in technology they come down teach and leave, they likely choose rich people due to them actually being nephilim, ones aliens bred with showing the elongated skulls. And why Egypt and the papal wear long hats, they're more like coneheads than green or gray men, like alien but Prometheus. Life is a lesson you learn when you are through. My heart died 2 years ago. So my mind keeps me alive now, that thing just pumps blood, emotion can get you killed. Or make you kill. Live long and prosper.
>>
So how do I survive you zombie emotions? Wait for your inevitable demise, which won't take long any form of attack well, in my room now, it's likely I could kill a human with a variety of things, one that needs head trauma feels no pain and runs at you to bite you? Only worry is the teeth. Zombies don't martial arts, it's as simple as booting the cunt down one foot either side of the head and twist, breaks neck still undead but paralysed, stamp to death. Chest of draws next one comes rip draw out hit corner into neck blood depletion body tho undead has no supply to muscles in blood, stamp to death.
>>
You really go balls out thinking you'd know when this happens, what's in your room now if 5 come?
>>
You are my cattle, they told me.
Dominus - master
Evolution, gradual increases of intellect to survive against predator or adapt to kill prey, the body is also part of this but in a seperate section.
It's for the environment, the emotional intellect, like dogs have high because they're mans best friend, and goy are dogs because they're a Jews best friend, no matter what. And a Jew is a masters best friend no matter what. Because in chess (logic) there is nothing higher than a
G rand
Master.
The supreme being.
The architect.
Area 51 is a Kansas shuffle, the information is in the Vatican
Obama meets Pope - agenda 21
Everything in life is binary, they have the supreme being also seen in the recent Star Wars for the empire or first order - one world order
You have me. Who tells you over and over again the science and purpose of ancient buildings but nah you think it's for gods, it's fucking mathematics and astrology just like nasa. They bought those scientists after world war 2 they don't even have to buy you anymore, you stick all you ideas on a computer, communicate and plan on it.
The Internet wasn't built for communication it's built for currency exchange which is now wireless.
>>
i'll get infected with the zombie virus and turn into a zombie. If there isn't an airborne virus and the zombies simply come from nowhere (like the walking dead) i would probably just end up barricaded in my house with my family. People tend to forget bout their family when thinking of zombie survival tactics. If shit goes down you cant just abandon them and go rambo like ur some left 4 dead character.
>>
>>17797451
No paper money trail.
>>
>>17797452
>2016
>not using your family as human cattle and eating their tender flesh
>>
>>17779076
I live in a small town full of farm land and with a national guard base nearby, and everyone has guns. I don't need to do shit
>>
>>17797406
No, he's right. Fresh zombies would be mistaken for people on drugs, or with mental issues, or homeless. It's not like their noses fall off the second they reanimate.
They'd stumble around and try to bite people for a few days before people became aware of what was going on. The first few attacks to make the news would elicit zombie jokes. Why would it be otherwise? Rational people know that movie monsters aren't real.

An encounter with a zombie would go one of three ways:
1. Just a scare. The victim escapes unharmed and believes they were almost assaulted by a homeless guy.
2. Got. They're now either eaten or also a zombie. As far as anyone knows, they're missing.
3. Bit. They got away, but the zombie marked them. Presumably they'll turn later. If they go to the hospital for treatment, the police will be notified that the patient was bitten by an erratic and violent homeless man.
The cops will start looking for this homeless man (really a dozen different zombies) that's going around biting people. Cops are required to use an escalation of force, which is probably going to lead to them getting bit also.

It'll only be declared a zombie outbreak when someone turns under the eyes of doctors. Someone has to be bitten badly enough that they keep them at the hospital, they die, and then they get up and attack the staff. And then there's a chance they'll try to keep it under wraps to prevent public panicking.

It's liable to be weeks between the first zombie waking to hungry undeath and the story hitting your local newspaper.
>>
Die.
>>
>>17779565
you could survive that shit
youre a virgin grandwizard
>>
>>17779692
>9mm
yeah i'm sure that'll protect you from zombies.
>>
File: 1465614923715.jpg (861 KB, 668x988) Image search: [Google]
1465614923715.jpg
861 KB, 668x988
>>17779076
I'll just wear denim.

Can you bite through denim? What makes you think a zombie would be able to.
>>
Isn't it obvious? Just get into a car, drive out to the country, hide in a little farm or something with an axe and stay there for a little while.
>>
>>17800174
2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of long johns, 2 hoodies, 1 winter jacket, biker gloves, biker helmet, hefty object to bash skulls with

congratioulations you are now zombie proof

(note getting dragged into a swarm will still end badly)
>>
>>17800227
I'd overheat in that, at least where I live.

You only need what would make it hard for people to bite through. These are humans, with human jaws evolved to eat cooked meat with their hands and/or utensils, not uncooked meat that's running from it.

Demin/leather and you're good. Gloves and a helmet/mask and you/re good.
>>
>>17790924
This. Autists on this site act like they would be amazing survavilsts when shit hits the fan
>>
>>17797173
>slav
>win
Choose one
>>
>>17796094
underrated
>>
File: olSivu3.png (616 KB, 468x594) Image search: [Google]
olSivu3.png
616 KB, 468x594
>>17779683
i dont think the US national government would last more than a few months or so before it collapses due to no tax money and other fuckery. Government camps they try and set up would get fucked up and I give it 2 years before we have Mad Max style feudal warlords if the zombies dont cuck everything up
>>
File: F8mVrLE.pnmlb.png (556 KB, 476x593) Image search: [Google]
F8mVrLE.pnmlb.png
556 KB, 476x593
>>17779828
>implying you could live off of chips and stadium food with no refrigeration
>>
just go live on some mountain or particularly steep hill until they've all decayed away to nothing, which irl wouldn't take very long

>select all images of mountains
see, even captcha knows what up!
>>
A needless thing to worry about. Our planet is currently being protected from catastrophes of this kind.
>>
>>17782170
Lol subtle
>>
> will probably take report of 'stange disease, infected display aggresive behaviousr' seriously before most people.

> stock up on water and food before most get a chance to. be smart about it and go to a lot of supermarkets to avoid attention.

> stock up on guns and ammo,might try to obtain crazy shit like an anti-material sniper-rifle or a rpg through illegal means.

> pack everything in my big ass truck

> try to convince some friends to come with me. by that time the general public is beginning to freak out anyways so no harm done .

> get to a small town up north and on a mountain range if possible.

> isolate myself in some cabin a couple of miles from said town, start setting up a perimeter and stock up on firewood.

> ideally the cabin could only be reached by walking/climbing and ideally some friends would help me to unload the car in a few ours.

> someone is on guard duty at all times.

> after the government collapses and the army is defeated, we try to loot the small town, if it's completely overrun we'll try to clean it out. be really careful about, could take weeks. zombies are much slower and passive in cold enviroments so they wouldn't be that much of a threat. most of them would probably even freeze.

> stock up on as much food as we can, because most townfolks will probably have stayed (and with them their supplies) since, it's much worse in bigger cities.

> get years worth of supplies for a group of about 3-4 people

> wait it out
>>
>>17802740
By whom?
>>
Kill my neighbour and steal his cottage. It's 3 acre land you have to get to by boat and its way up north. Hardly any people around. Nearest city with double digit population is like an hour and a half away.Stock up as much fuel as possile mainly for getaway vehicle when I see people approaching in the distance.

Grow food and catch the endless supply of fish up there.
>>
File: r4d015352_S670_642x462.jpg (375 KB, 642x462) Image search: [Google]
r4d015352_S670_642x462.jpg
375 KB, 642x462
Personally, my first goal would to asses the situation. If law enforcement/military/viglianties/rednecks can take care of it, I'll stay put. If not I'll grab my two dogs and book it out of there in my car. I can't say that I'm terribly well armed with only Magnum and an unfinished RPK-74. I could finish it in a day if I put my mind to it. Though zombies are almost always depicted as rather weak, so I doubt I'd have trouble killing them.
My uncle owns a combine. For those who don't know what it is, pic related. It basically drives around a field and picks up crops like corn, wheat and beans and puts them in the hopper on top. My uncle plans on using to mow down hordes of undead, and then use the little zombie bits as bait to lure zombies to a specific spot, then blow it up with gasoline or some other explosive. He's kinda crazy.
>>17790190
No modern American football stadium will do. They're all AstroTurf now, which is sportsfag speak for fake rubber grass. This is probably the case with other fields too, but I know most baseball stadiums have live grass. That's your best bet.
>>
>zombies
You can fuck right off with this kid's stuff
>>
>>17795966
Why? Afraid you gonna go to hell
>>
>>17803523
Zombies always seem to know the difference between normal flesh and zombie flesh.
>>
>>17795998
>that bitch from season one that head a father that was a cunt

Are you talking about Bonnie?
>>
>>17804467
True. But only when it's on another zombie. I mean don't they eat rotting flesh?
>>
File: 1463354000948.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1463354000948.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>17796094
>>
>>17790834
plus you get to kill 1 Otis
>>
>>17779580
>protecting cows during zombie shit
no. you kill them all and make jerky. all that cow jerky will be used as money and it'll last a lifetime....whatever that would be probably a few months
>>
Take the rural trail up north as far as I can go. Unfortunately the only gun I own is in a rare caliber so it might just be dead weight, I need to get a 12 gauge shotgun sometime just because of how universal ammunition is for them.
I'll take several air horns and a fucking bunch of duct tape. Assuming zombies are attracted to sound, you could easily tape down the air horn's button, throw it and run to distract them from you.
>>
>>17779076
>Go to neighbors house
>steal his boat,and take it to the river which is like 1/4th of a mile away
>drive boat down river till it meets up with Chesapeake Bay
>steal a yacht and chill along the coast lines getting a tan and fishing until everything ends
>>
>go to high rise flats
>destroy the stairs

assuming the zombies cant climb then im pretty safe
>>
Find a tall building, on a hill somewhere. Clear out each room and put a door stop in the door after I cleared it because it takes a lot less time and effort to put a doorstop in from the inside than to barricade. Turn on all sinks and tubs, and fill them with water. Collect rice and spam, other goods that are canned or preserved. Destroy stairs and obtain fire ladders. Acquire a manual generator and some lanterns. In wait time l, learn how to use a bow, and melee weapons. Try finding a ham radio and try to contact other survivors. Wait it out for as long as possible or an hero.
>>
>>17800304
>You only need what would make it hard for people to bite through. These are humans, with human jaws evolved to eat cooked meat with their hands and/or utensils, not uncooked meat that's running from it.
No. Humans have a nasty bite my man.
>>
>>17779076
I Am A Hero
>>
>>17779576
well i live in poland proably would move to Siberia
growt food in house and fishing maybe if i got enough ammo and hunting gun would hunt animals.
Zombie problem ? well there is not so many humans and zombies are slow because of weathere
>>
I live at the border of civilization, so the moment this shit starts I pack my stuf and go camping with my close ones. If I have time to round them up. Have a beer for underway and wait for it all to blow over.
>>
>>17786760
Zombiehunters detected.
>>
>>17792130
Is that burger raw?
>>
>>17793136
The former.
>>
>>17793202
The old Vietcong strategy.
>>
I ring the bells of awakening
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.