[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x think about gematria and numerology?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (10 KB, 460x390) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
10 KB, 460x390
What does /x think about gematria and numerology?
>>
Pure bullshit. I have seen nothing to confirm that it has any value.
>>
>>17778971
Total bullshit.
>>
>>17778975
But it does have value! Every letter has a numerical value assigned to it
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 558x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 558x428
>>17778971
Base 6. Incorrect terminology. A Base 6 numbering system would include the numbers 0-5. Base 10 is 0-9.

Gematria IS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL to help memorize various concepts, but IT DOES NOT infer a Holy nature to the individual letters or a given language. If you, like the rabbis of old, were to sit around and try to find all the Gematric correspondences in English, there would be a shit ton. They, like Hebrew, would be coincidental. There would be many bad correspondences, which you wouldn't use or publish because they don't serve your religious purpose. You, like the rabbis, would only use the good ones.

Learn Hexidecimal (base 16) 0-f It is the language of computer code. ff is 255 or all bits set in an 8 bit register.
>>
>>17778971
there are/have been many writers, that have included gematria in their works, and its autistically fun to try and find something in m.
What use does it serve? idk, but as said,It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
so its kinda like oldschool ARG-think.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.