[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
real interview with a real vampire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16
File: rectangle[1].jpg (39 KB, 624x419) Image search: [Google]
rectangle[1].jpg
39 KB, 624x419
I've been hunting around trying to find an interview with a real vampire... the immortal, intelligent kind.

I just have the funniest feeling like this is a thing that exists.

So figuring maybe one called Coast to Coast AM for shits and giggles one night I went through but the closest I found was this:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2012/09/21
> Crystal, a self-proclaimed real vampire from Butte, Montana, phoned in to correct the misconception that vampires are evil

Can't find it on the YouTubes though so idk... Coast to Coast is a lot of actors, RPers and nutcases anyhow...

But I really would like to get some perspective on immortality. Any ideas on where I can look for this kind if thing?

inb4 "they don't exist" why the hell are you on /x/ if that's your attitude...
>>
>>17778886
>Crystal, a self-proclaimed real vampire from Butte, Montana, phoned in to correct the misconception that vampires are evil

It's possible it's the same guy who posted on this forum

http://www.vampirismforum.com/

you need to register to read it tho I think. And they're not the vamps you're looking for, they are the reincarnation new age type.
>>
>>17778886

we had a good thread a few days ago

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17752169/

yes I do think we had someone -real- in there
>>
Search for all the paranormal places with documented deaths occurring in freak accidents or what have you.

>Visit place
>Don't die
>Get interview with spooky monsters
>>
>>17778897
Yeah I used to count myself among those. 15 years ago. I'm a bit... well let's just say I'm super glad I didn't make a big public statement about my "identity" as a "vampyre" lol...

>>17778906
>http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17752169/
Yeah I followed that one, that's what got me thinking about this actually. There were little bits here and there that rung true. Loved what OP was laying down.

>>17778918
I get what you're saying but... Well I doubt they go through the trouble of killing people. Leaves a HUGE mess. I mean a dead body is a big stinking oozing thing covered in evidence that, sooner or later, someone somewhere will take notice of. Much easier to either have a regular donor or buy blood from a junkie or something.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (333 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
333 KB, 500x281
kubamp.
>>
>>
>>17778931
>Well I doubt they go through the trouble of killing people. Leaves a HUGE mess

It depends. I saw a post here some months ago (feb/march)that seemed just random at first in a thread like this. I can't find i in 4plebs now.

It had an image of some place that looked like mexico or something with blood all over an alley and people standing around looking.

Post said something about vampire bitches losing their mind and not getting stable again for a long time.

There was this feeling to it, it didn't feel fake.. if you're immortal and super fast, who says you wouldn't get away with it?
>>
>>17779047
>if you're immortal and super fast,
What do you honestly believe vampires are capable of?
>>
>>17779047
Well I hear you there... I mean we ALL have bad days, I can't imagine vampires are immune to a shitty couple of weeks so sure, maybe one went nuts... but still I can't imagine it would be a habit. I mean, if I were a vampire, I'd be a little irritated at other vampires that littered the world with evidence of our passing... that's attention we don't need.

I mean both of us are shooting in the dark here because obviously we don't have the experience of immortality but... it's what I figure...

>>17779052
You're responding to his "super fast" comment and I appreciate your apprehension. We really don't know anything about them so assuming anything "magical" is a bit dangerous.

But it would make sense to assume very strong and very fast on at least a very-athletic-person level. I mean if your body is constantly healing and regenerating to the point where you live forever, being "fast" on a level that is amazing but seems just this side of supernatural makes a lot of sense.

Although who the hell knows right?
>>
>>
>>
>>17779052

Are you talking mentally capable as in violent acts or just physical ability?

If first, anything a human could do. If talking about physical, I suppose withstand injuries, move fast and very rationally in stressful situations. If you live for a long time, that alone would make you move more effectively. Anything you have time to learn you get better at.
>>
File: vampire-funny-pictures[1].jpg (90 KB, 620x604) Image search: [Google]
vampire-funny-pictures[1].jpg
90 KB, 620x604
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 601x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 601x800
General Mills employs a vampire. Might want to contact and ask to secure an interview with pic related.
>>
>>17779223
No that's an actor now the real Count Chocula was killed by Blade shortly after killing Blackula because there can only be one black vampire.
>>
File: vampires[1].jpg~original.jpg (55 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
vampires[1].jpg~original.jpg
55 KB, 750x600
>>
>>17779093
>>17779206
Vampire mythology started as what we'd now consider zombies and slowly became sexy superhuman cannibals. Blame fiction writers.

Almost everything you've described about vampires, the strength, speed, regeneration, and so on was invented by a writer.
>>
>>17779251
Well I'm just looking for an intelligent immortal. And it stands to reason that if one of those existed they'd have a pretty healthy bod because of the immortality. Stands to reason.

Not too worried about the myths. Myths are just another word for stories, and are about as valid as anime.

Although, granted, I do kinda respect the stories about the vampires in Hungary and those areas... they have a tone of truth to them.
>>
>>17779263
There's a big difference between a myth and a story, anon.
>>
File: klaus-i-dont-always-die[1].jpg (32 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
klaus-i-dont-always-die[1].jpg
32 KB, 500x281
>>17779275
Enlighten me.
>>
File: vampires-2[1].jpg~original.jpg (50 KB, 714x751) Image search: [Google]
vampires-2[1].jpg~original.jpg
50 KB, 714x751
>>
>inb4 "they don't exist" why the hell are you on /x/ if that's your attitude...

Because not every occult enthusiast believes in Vampires, maybe?
>>
>>17779437
LOL you took that one real personal for some reason didn't you? You okay?
>>
File: DSTF-0106r[1].jpg (195 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
DSTF-0106r[1].jpg
195 KB, 1600x900
last bamp and I'm gonna give up... it was a longshot anyways
>>
>>17779575
They were just calling out a stupid statement. Relax with the truly unfunny "u mad" bit
>>
On the topic of Coast to Coast, how should I approach the series? Should I listen from the first recording (if there is actually an archive), or are there "Best of" playlists?
>>
>>17779437
also because discussing the paranormal doesn't require blind faith in it
>>
File: Coast[1].png (200 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Coast[1].png
200 KB, 512x512
>>17780859
Just go randomly. Yes a lot of it is theater but there's also a mix of "true believers" so they keep it episodic. Each one is HOURS long, so I recommend just going with a few recent ones. You'll never, ever hear them all... you'll get very sick of it before then.
>>
read this a while back, seemed interesting
http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Vampire/3596395
>>
>>17781350
>http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Vampire/3596395
Thanks for this!

Having read it, it doesn't have the same ring of truth that the comments in http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17752169/
had... this feels a bit like a twenty-something remixing Anne Rice in the pre-Twilight days. Some hundreds of thousands of vamps in the US... doubtful...

Still a neat find thanks for delivering!
>>
also, on a slightly related subject, some years ago I stumbled across a site that had chat logs posted. the poster ran a chat bot, and noticed that a single person had spent a good 40+ hours over several sessions talking to this bot, and revealing that he had lived for over a hundred years, apparently having stopped aging in his mid 30s or so. I can't seem to find the logs in their entirety, and googling only gave other people's mentions of it in some backwater forums.

I remember reading through the entire thing, and being convinced. He never claimed to be a vampire, or straight immortal (he suspected accidents and injury could kill him, it's not like he was going to test it.) He went by Gene, because he believed it might have been caused by a genetic mutation. Here's a link to a post with an excerpt of it http://www.tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php?4492-ageless-gene

The reason I think of it as potentially real, is because after I read through it, I started doing some of my own research, and found these instances of similar cases, documented. Unfortunately, it seems the mutation activated too early for these poor kids, but doesn't seem too far out there that someone else with the same condition can have it activate later in life, like what supposedly happened with Gene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUPZzJ6Pe64

Possibly related because maybe this has had some attributing factor to vampire legends?
>>
>>17781362
no problem. I thought it was interesting and fitting, but I'm skeptical of it's authenticity as well. I haven't read through that archived thread yet, was wanting to get >>17781363 out there first. Looking forward to it.
>>
>>17781363
also to clarify, I can't find a copy of the actual chat logs again. the forum post I linked to was someone posting what the chat bot's owner said about the logs in a preface to the actual conversation. The site has since been down, and I've had no luck finding any sort of backup, or presence on the wayback machine. If anyone has any idea where a copy of the logs may exist, I would be very appreciative of being able to read them again. It was, at times, a very sad conversation. Real or not, it was a good read, and if it was a hoax, they did a damn good job, because I really felt for Gene.

Not trying to hijack the thread, but this thread seemed like a fitting topic to bring it up.
>>
>>17778886
the*
>>
>>17781363
Might be schizophrenia. A lot of schizos believe they are immortal (or otherwise, special and important) and would spend so many hours talking to a bot.
>>
>>17781363
Wow that's a really good find! I never thought about it in terms of the agelessness disease... hmm. Gonna give this some more thought. I mean it... seems like evolution is struggling to purge aging from our systems in some way... hmm...

>>17781374
Have you tried Wayback Machine over at Archive.org?

Oh and hey no worries about hijacking you're providing great content...

>>17781386
You know I don't want to discount this either. I guess I'd reserve judgement until I saw the text myself.
>>
>>17778886
>inb4 "they don't exist" why the hell are you on /x/ if that's your attitude...

so blindly believing everything that comes your way is what you do?

Wow, ok, cool. I am that immortal vampire. Ask me what you will, herd.
>>
>>17781407
Look it's... why be a dick? That's all I'm saying. Let's explore an idea. All I'm saying is let's explore it, rather than squish it before we start and pat ourselves on the back for being brilliant because we refused to consider a possibility or think about the potential of an idea.

But I guess you're too enlightened and independent to think about something so forgive me. No really I beg your forgiveness. You're just so cool. So so cool. In fact I'm gonna track your IP and find you IRL and beg you to be my friend because your cynicism is so so wise and awesome and admirable and you are the coolest. The coolest. COOLEST. Thank you Anon for showing me how cool you are! Can I be like you? Can I? Can I shit all over anything that isn't completely mundane to show off how awesome I am? I mean I'll never be as awesome as you of course, OF COURSE, but...

... is that what you were shooting for there big guy?
>>
I miss the crazy vampire threads from a few months ago. Lots of crazy people and active posts.
>>
>>17781423
I am not a vamp but i do suck on things
>>
>>17781421
Wow, I really was going to answer your questions about immortality, but if you're going to be an asshole, then just forget it, faggot.

jesus, way to look a gifthorse in the mouth, herd. no wonder all you'll ever be is meat for the beast
>>
>>17781428
He isn't a faggot.
>>
>>17781429
i'm sorry, what? I couldn't understand you with his dick in your mouth.
>>
>>17781428
With one hand it's
> so blindly believing everything that comes your way is what you do?
and then it's
> I am that immortal vampire. Ask me what you will, herd.
... and you expect me NOT to tell you to fuck off?

But alright, fine, you wanna play: I'm uninterested in getting you to make me one of you, I've got my own path. But tell me about age. Tell me about what it's like to see more than a century roll by.
>>
>>17781430
That's better!
>>
>>17781391
Weird, I checked them just a few months ago and had nothing, but now the wayback machine has some copies. Maybe it was having technical difficulties last time I checked.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110924000312/http://www.agelessgene.com/site/GenesConversations/tabid/58/Default.aspx

fuck yeah, gonna read again. I could have sworn there were more than just 4 sessions, though. hmm.
>>
>>17781431
wow, you're a bright one, eh?

And don't worry, the likes of us are completely uninterested in making you one of us. You are way too gullible and weak minded. You'd never survive the transition.

What about age? Be more specific.
What is it like to see a century roll by? Meh, same as it is to see a week, month, or year roll by for you. Things change, people change, you don't adapt, you don't survive. You people always think immortality is some unknowable thing, but you really aren't missing out on anything you haven't already experienced.
>>
>>17781438
>https://web.archive.org/web/20110924000312/http://www.agelessgene.com/site/GenesConversations/tabid/58/Default.aspx
Oh right on, good find!

Yeah that thing is weird. It loses content sometimes too. There have been times I went there to see something I KNOW it has, and then it's gone. Quirky thing.

>>17781442
> And don't worry, the likes of us are completely uninterested in making you one of us. You are way too gullible and weak minded.
... whatever oh wise one... alright: what was it about you then that made you so much less gullible than the average person and so strong-minded? Tell me, what does it take to forge an independent iron will and a strong mind that's enough to "survive the transition".

> What about age? Be more specific.
> What is it like to see a century roll by? Meh, same as it is to see a week, month, or year roll by for you. Things change, people change, you don't adapt, you don't survive. You people always think immortality is some unknowable thing, but you really aren't missing out on anything you haven't already experienced.
I think to frame my question properly I need to get a sense of the perspective you're coming at it with. How old are you roughly?
>>
>>17781472
>Tell me, what does it take to forge an independent iron will and a strong mind that's enough to "survive the transition".
You either have it or you don't, smartass. Very few individuals in life can actually develop it. More often than not, as I said, people inherantly have it or they don't. Once those people are ready, we can sense it and approach them, testing them over time to be sure they will be suitable. Schooling a child is a huge investment of time and resources. We don't bring in new blood lightly or carelessly.

As to how old I am, my mortal soul was born in 1897 in the village of Gates Mills, Ohio.
I was reborn in 1918 in Cleveland. Technically, I will be 119 years old come December.
>>
>>17781485
Also, before you ask "Why are you on 4chan, oh mighty one?"
I get bored same as you fuckers.
this shit is amusing
>>
>>17781485
Oh so you're not very old. I mean... it's all relative but... relatively speaking you're just an old man.

Or you're a kid who's doing an RP and has no sense of proportion at all LOL...

Well I don't know what you can tell me then if I'm being honest. I mean I've spent a lot of time around seniors, they're good folk and I appreciate their takes on the world. Perspectives of bygone years, etc...

Actually here's one: you had the opportunity to watch people the same age as you grow old while your body kept on moving. They became tired, you stayed lively. What would you say was the biggest difference in your perspectives on the world?

RE: your comments on "you have it or you don't"... man I've experienced quite the plastic mind over my handful of decades. I'm nothing like I was 20 years ago, and I would have called myself a fully developed adult then... LOL such hubris I had.

If you're for real then I have some advice: actually make some mortal friends. You'll be shocked at how they transform, and how they can be profoundly transformed by the relationships around them. And yes that quite includes things like "credulity" and "mental fortitude". Nobody is ever the same person two days in a row... at least, not amongst those of us who choose to live this life to its fullest and savor it for what it is, free of neurosis and emotional burdens.
>>
>>17781500
>Oh so you're not very old. I mean... it's all relative but... relatively speaking you're just an old man.
>Or you're a kid who's doing an RP and has no sense of proportion at all LOL...

Hah, you expect all vampires to be hundreds of years old? Believe me, the ones that old wouldn't bother to be on websites like this, if they were at all. The few old ones that I have met have adapted, to be sure, but they often retain quite a bit of their earlier ideals and pastimes.

Also, what you seem to be missing is the fact that perspective is the key here. You are responding as if I have none, simply because I am "only" a little over a hundred, and because you are aware of mortals who have lived nearly that long. But the perspective I have is that of enduring forethought towards a future here, whereas all others know they are going to die ere long. I, on the other hand, am not bound by such stricture.

You ask about my view of others who wither and fade while I do not. For those I have loved it is sad seeing them go, same as you would feel when you lose a loved one, but continue to live on. If there is any true difference in my perspective on the world, it is because I know I am going to live on.

Look at it this way. As a mortal who will die, is fragile, and can succumb to illness or injury at any time, most people live with that in mind. They may squander their time, to be sure, but generally they eventually form a plan of some kind to do something with their lives, and do so in a timely manner.

For me, I know I have plenty of time and then some. I relish experiences slowly. I choose to learn slowly and in depth about things. I do not have to rush through a 4 year college plan and enter the job market, get married and have 2.3 kids and a mortgage before I am too old to enjoy life.
>>
(continued)

I can simply take my time. You mention having friends as if I do not have any. I have (and have had) many mortal friends. I've seen people at their best and their worst, both weak and strong and everywhere in between. Every person has their own quirks and personality, true, but in the end people are all the same and are much more alike than they are different, when it really truly comes down to it.
>>
>>17781521
>Also, what you seem to be missing is the fact that perspective is the key here. You are responding as if I have none, simply because I am "only" a little over a hundred, and because you are aware of mortals who have lived nearly that long. But the perspective I have is that of enduring forethought towards a future here, whereas all others know they are going to die ere long. I, on the other hand, am not bound by such stricture.
Hmm, so you're less inclined to reflect back on what you've experienced and the life you've led. That's interesting actually... makes sense... I wonder what the consequences of that might be. I mean, men (as opposed to women) are generally force-fed introspection by the threat of death and a slowing body. But without those two things, one could theoretically take an eternity to never really consider where one has been or who they really are inside. There's no incentive to "know thyself" as the saying goes.

I mean, at least until the boredom sets in... which might take awhile...

> Look at it this way. As a mortal who will die, is fragile, and can succumb to illness or injury at any time, most people live with that in mind. They may squander their time, to be sure, but generally they eventually form a plan of some kind to do something with their lives, and do so in a timely manner.

> For me, I know I have plenty of time and then some. I relish experiences slowly. I choose to learn slowly and in depth about things. I do not have to rush through a 4 year college plan and enter the job market, get married and have 2.3 kids and a mortgage before I am too old to enjoy life.

Hmm so... not particularly motivated either... interesting.

You understand of course that it's not the threat of death, but the draw of life, that makes people rush forward? People are fascinated by what they can achieve, not scared of not achieving it. That's the difference between the happy and unhappy in this world.
>>
>>17781526
Yeah lots of kids think that way... people are processes, not snapshots. And it also sounds like you're mistaking a container for its contents.
>>
>>17781533
>I mean, at least until the boredom sets in... which might take awhile...
Which is why I take things slowly. Its one of the things that I was educated on. Those of us who continue to live in the same manner as "mundane mortals," constantly rushing forward to do more often burn out mentally and go insane. It's not pretty.

>>17781537
>And it also sounds like you're mistaking a container for its contents.

You misunderstand people then. They are what is inside them, no matter how well they may hide it.
>>
Okay, it's been fun and all, but I'm taking off. If this thread remains, next time I'm on I'll continue the conversation.
>>
>>17781545
You're mixing the two notions in that post up... you know what, I got work to do...

>You misunderstand people then. They are what is inside them, no matter how well they may hide it.
baka... when you meet a person and get to know them, for the first five years you only see the packaging. If you mistake that for what's inside, you're ignorant. You have to know someone for DECADES to really get to know who they are and what they're made of, and eventually you come to grips with something: none of us can ever truly, COMPLETELY know each other... at least not in this world.

You know there were a lot of hints but this clinched it. Kid, this ain't the RP for you. But you were a sounding board for certain ideas and I appreciate that so thanks for the effort.

>>17781549
> Okay, it's been fun and all, but I'm taking off. If this thread remains, next time I'm on I'll continue the conversation.
Mister I-take-things-slow loses focus in less than an hour because, as they used to say in the early 1900s, he's gotta "take off".

You know what? Here's something I never considered: becoming immortal is a great excuse to be incredibly ignorant forever. You learn to avoid accountability, avoid looking at your past or your previous actions, and with people dying around you it's hard to achieve humility.

I think I know how to find an immortal now: either find the most enlightened person in the world, or the biggest asshole.
>>
Sounds like 1 person have a full conversation with him/herself. Meh it killed 3 minutes of time.
>>
>>17781564
>baka
Oh shit I did not type that... well that's what I get for using short forms.

>>17781565
Nah dude wasn't me. I'd have at least tried to fulfill my own expectations hahah
>>
>>17778886
Whatever happened to the guy that claimed he was "turned" by a vampiress named Adamar? From Turkey I think. He had a pretty in depth story.
>>
>>17781438
Finally got around to checking out https://web.archive.org/web/20110924000312/http://www.agelessgene.com/site/GenesConversations/tabid/58/Default.aspx

Wow. Wow... it rings true, doesn't it? This is some impressive... you know, if this is creative writing, it's really, really good!
>>
>>17781564
>>>17781549
>> Okay, it's been fun and all, but I'm taking off. If this thread remains, next time I'm on I'll continue the conversation.
>Mister I-take-things-slow loses focus in less than an hour because, as they used to say in the early 1900s, he's gotta "take off".
Hah, it's funny because you think people can stay online forever to suit you
>>
>>17781564
>when you meet a person and get to know them, for the first five years you only see the packaging. If you mistake that for what's inside, you're ignorant. You have to know someone for DECADES to really get to know who they are and what they're made of, and eventually you come to grips with something: none of us can ever truly, COMPLETELY know each other... at least not in this world.

Wow, you really are dense, aren't you? See, the problem is, you are determined to have your own views supported and rationalized. From an immortal's point of view, knowing people for years is nothing at all, a drop in the bucket. Yet here you are, still assuming things from a mortal point of view.

>You know there were a lot of hints but this clinched it. Kid, this ain't the RP for you. But you were a sounding board for certain ideas and I appreciate that so thanks for the effort.

You like using "kid" in a derogatory manner, but that's fine by me if you want to think this is a RP. Whatever makes you feel superior and in control. I understand you're looking for anything bigger than yourself, and not finding it, grasp at straws and appeal to ridicule as a defense mechanism. Like I said, people are what they are, inside and out, no matter how much they try and hide it, it's always there.

>Mister I-take-things-slow loses focus in less than an hour because, as they used to say in the early 1900s, he's gotta "take off".

And when I called you fuckers and everything else, you wait and toss out this gem? And the fact that we are on fucking 4chan? Wow, you really are a piece of work.

>I think I know how to find an immortal now: either find the most enlightened person in the world, or the biggest asshole.

The problem is, you will never be able to tell the difference. Good luck with your expectations. They are all you'll ever have.
>>
>>17781719
I feel bad for you man. That's a pretty big freak-out on an anonymous message board at some casual "pfft you're full of it" comments. God help you if you really are immortal... I'd hate to be stuck inside that temperament... because RP or no, you're coming across like a 14 to 25 year old here. And male, most definitely.

Won't bother rebutting your comments. Nice chatting with you, bye.

Anybody else read >>17781438
BTW? I'd love to get some opinions on this, it's kinda amazing.
>>
File: 1459596850395.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
1459596850395.gif
120 KB, 600x487
>>17781739
>mostly green text
>judges it as pretty big freak-out
>>
>>17781771
> samefagging
> thinks we won't notice
>>
>>17782037
>actually think any of this shit is real
go back to /b/ fag
>>
>>17779251
>and slowly became sexy superhuman cannibals

I disagree. Even in the old myths it was said that vampires did have sex, although their widows may not have liked it; concerning literature Dracula was also kind of "seducing". people loved bela lugosi and proposed to the actor.

there appearance may have changed, but it is still about blood lust, desire and the like. The vampires of each decade of their popularity (1890ies, 1920ies, 70ies, 90ies etc.) just reflect human fears and desires. it's just the time, where they are young and refusing to conform teens or twenty-somethings.
>>
>>17781438

Gene sounds a bit like the guy who posted here before.

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17719632/

Told a similar story of loving a woman and how she turned old. This doesn't sound like vamp speak. If we suppose those are real they all seem to go by either

>extremely bitter and angry at something (religion? their own flaws? others like them?)

>laid back, not really caring if humans die, there will be new ones to have fun with

and this is not how this guy talks.
>>
>>17781442
>>17781485

OP, this guy may be telling the truth, there is something about his energy signature. But becoming like this is not worth it, most likely.

There's a problem all like thse face at a certain age.

I may call it the "hex issue".

If using occult things moving downward with no intent of returning things to the environment, there will be greater and greater disaster in the life of this person.

>It will be added in a logical pattern based on 6 (thus "hex"). For the first 3 years of a life, there is no effect.

>Then add 6 to that and the first disaster will be at age 9. Then add double of 6 = 12 years to that and next problem will appear at age 21. then add double of 12 = 24 and next disaster will come at age 45...

and so on. At a certain age of 1100 something, the disaster will be greater than the power of the magic itself and the person will die.

That's the fate of all these of the newer "breed"...
>>
>>17778886
Fuckin crystal, I went to highschool with that mopey bitch. (Butte highschool is tiny)

After reading twilight about a million times she started dressing in dark angsty emo clothes, sulking constantly, and complaining how the sun bothered her skin and how "regular human food" made her nautious.

Chick was on some heavy anti psychotics and anti depressants. She aint a vampire, shes just a nutcase who wants attention.
>>
>>17781488
How was two world wars?
Does living forever make you get into super kinky shit?

Butt stuff?
>>
>>17781521
Do people try to hunt you on occaision?

If I wanted to kill one of you what would be a good way to do it?
>>
>>17782237
Vampire mythology extends back to Sumerian times. Vampire sexuality is a recent emergence.

Do you believe that werewolves are harmed by silver, too?
>>
>>17782321
Can I hear some of the vampire myths?

Even if its just RP its entertaining.
>>
>>17782369
In the past there was little differentiation between vampires and other beings. They were all demons and body thieves in the past.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_folklore_by_region
>>
>>17782382
Seems like most of these are manifestations of humans fear of death, perhaps created to illustrate why corpses must be properly disposed of.

Like, the fear that the dead can rise and literally prey on the living is as old as time itself, but it reenforces practical social functions.

Just letting a corpse lay about would attract predators and spread disease. Not understanding this, early humans probably assumed it was vengance from the soul of the deceased cursing them.

I think the legends of ghouls, vampires, and zombies all are related in this way. Its basically something that reenforces burial customs.
>>
>>17782496
Pretty much. Vampires aren't meant to be taken literally
>>
>>17782512
Exactly. Pretty much everything humans do is a product of our evolution and serves some kind of practical purpose.

Fairy tales (real ones, not disney happy feely crap) were inevitably to warn children to stay away from deep water and the wilderness.

"Dont wander into the forest, the fae will steal you"

"Dont go near water, harpies will drown you"

Did illiterate dirt farming peasants think that there were literal demons, vampires, werewolves, ghouls, goblins, and fairies?

A few probably did, but im betting by and large people tended to use such tales like we do today. As a tool to sit around the fire, get a good scare, bond over it, and reenforce some social roles too.

Like how in horror movies the virgin always lives? Nobody thinks that being a slut will litterally directly summon a jason vorheese or freddy krueger to kill them. Its just a moral, dont be a slut because nobody likes them.

But 600 years from now they will look back on us and go "the early period americans had some sort of entity known as freddy krueger, he was an evil spirit who punished infidelity, mostly in young people."
>>
>>17782593
>water, harpies
try again
>>
>>17782644
Thank you for your correction, I dont actually remember what water drowning type things were called.
But my point is still valid. Nobody believes kids actually only drown because a spirit or entity did it, and likley never really did.

Our scary stories are just like the non scary ones. Fables to teach a lesson, or tools to entertain us and cause bonding within the tribal group.
>>
>>17782668
You were probably thinking of kelpies.

It's too bad that /x/ attracts more roleplayers than people who enjoy discussion, though.

>how do I found vampire?
Open a book or visit vampirefreaks.com
>>
>>17782828
>>17782828
Thanks, I just remembered that it ended with "ies."

I got a few traumatic brain injuries in a row and remembering words sometimes eludes me.

I spent two days thinking of spoons as face shovels before i remembered the word for them.
>>
Well, you're going to be pretty disappointed then.

Also, vampires are not the paranormal, but the mythological.

It is known. Loser.
>>
>>17784013
That's actually pretty [spoiler]cute[/spoiler]
>>
>>17781423

I'm done with that angle, I don't think it'll do any good more than that.

Even if I RP it doesn't mean I'm lying, the stuff was posted right there, you just won't believe it. It was mostly aimed at tiramisu or whatever she calls herself. She doesn't believe in her own abilities either so it will just have to wait. For now.
>>
>>17781438
>>17782238
The Gene stuff is pastebinned now so it's a bit easier to read: http://pastebin.com/JMMeLbrA

Pretty awesome. RE: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17719632/
Not the same guy. Too confident, too ego-centric, not enough compassion or love for other people... and too old actually by his own claim...
>>
>>17782261
This is an interesting take on it. I admit to being a bit torn. A part of me was like "oh wow one showed up to the summoning", but then another part of me was like "you're just trying to convince yourself he's real to convince yourself".

I mean all I know is I was looking for wisdom. This guy has none. It's really that simple for me. So he can be over a hundred if he wants but he's an ass and yeah, he's geared up for some misery in the future. Rarely have I heard such sophomoric perspectives on people and such profound lack of self-awareness. Shame, really.

RE: the math of spiritual dynamos - I think you're right about the structure of the energy but my instinct is that it's messier. Having been caught up in my own nonsense in the past and seen this phenomena from the inside, I can tell you that while the gestalt is structured, external factors have a hand, as does free will. Intelligence isn't done with it yet.

Oh but... now that I think on it you're reminding me of something... I really should bless this guy and pray for him to receive the wisdom needed for peace and true happiness. He sounds like he could use the helping hand. Hmm. Yeah I was being selfish by just brushing him off and moving on... gotta send the poor guy some good vibes, give him a beacon to follow even if it takes him 30-50 years to get sick of the storm and follow the signal out.
>>
>>17782369
>>17782321
> vampires weren't associated with sex
> refers to hot sumerian goddess who was notorious for forcing men to be her sex slaves

But what is recent for you?
She fucked men. Philostratos also reported about men fucking vampires called Empusa 1800 years ago. Zburătorul fucked young women. A Nosferat could act like an succubus or incubus.

Vampires became more popular due the reports of Flückinger, Rácz and other people investigating in Europe, but they had their "break through" via Stoker's novel. There, too, they were represented as sexual beings.

>Do you believe that werewolves are harmed by silver, too?
Do you believe that vampires and werewolves waged war against each other?
>>
>>17784914
The first link reads like soppy creepypasta, the guy in the second link fucks up as soon as he mentions Atlantis

>>17785060
I think they meant sexy in appearance. Most of them were basically described as walking corpses.
>>
>>17785531
What would it look like if it wasn't fake?
>>
File: Photo Nov 30, 2012 9-47.jpg (81 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo Nov 30, 2012 9-47.jpg
81 KB, 600x480
>>17784930
>It's really that simple for me.
Pretentious femanon is pretentious
>>
>>17785558
Wrong again bud.
>>
>>17781521
You definitely have the right outlook so I can see why you were chosen. Most people think school>college>career>wife>kids>retire>die is all there is to life. Where is the chance to "live" in that design of a life? It's pretty crazy that people are fine spending 90% of their life in school and working and are honestly satisfied. Thank you for posting. I'd apologize for the trolls but I am sure they just amuse you
>>
>>17785610
>It's pretty crazy that people are fine spending 90% of their life in school and working and are honestly satisfied

They are? I still consider mandatory schooling a grave insult against me and intend to have the responsible people pay for it. Same way they will pay back what was stolen from me in the form of taxes to support a government I don't support etc.

There are definitely occult/supernormal means to achieve this, it will be done. If someone attacked me once when I didn't do them any harm, I will not let them get away with it.

Does this make like "like those"? I don't think so, I still maintain a balance with everything. My way of retaliation is all based on the karma of the act that was aimed at me. Then they cry how evil it is when they get to feel the punishment. Maybe they shouldn't attack someone innocent then. I only do what they did to me, and then it's "wrong" ?

This is the main reason I have very little sympathy for other people in general. I care about interesting individuals, not humans in themselves.

Vampires would make pretty interesting individuals, at least based on their long years of experience. Whatever they may have done to people, it doesn't really concern me as long as the victim wasn't really innocent or someone I cared about.

In the bigger picture, only some people really matter, those are leaders, writers, philosophers, artists, these people who place themselves in the middle of everything no matter how other people look at them.

Being able to play out some scene in the middle of the street with everyone watching... not caring that you are the center of attention.

There is the difference between being on the stage and being in the crowd. The stage is what matters.
>>
>>17778886
vampirisim a fancy name for a lesser creature
>>
>>17784914
guy who posted the Gene thing here again. Thanks for pastbinning it, wayback was pretty slow to load and scroll for me. Much appreciated.
>>
>>17778906
well, let him come back here.
I have a question for him, that'll pretty much decide if he's real or not. For me, at least...
>>
>>17785762
I can understand your thoughts. I wanted to get people back twice as badly as they wronged me. I just realized that everyone has their own problems and are "crazy" in some way. Most people don't realize it or won't accept their flaws. Going through life and not really seeing things for how they are is worse than anything I could have done. They'll always wonder why things feel "off" and not feel complete. People that try to bring others down for no reason are usually doing it because they can't find happiness and can't accept themselves.

I simply hope for the best for them but I definitely understand why you'd want to get vengeance, my back is covered in metaphorical daggers.

You don't seem like them , that's why I said 90%.

It is true that only the elite/rich/famous "matter", but that's for maybe 60 years until they experience the reality of death we all will.

You seem like a genuine person so I hope you find what you're looking for!
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.