[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the actual fuck is this shit. There's a rabbit hole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6
File: 5189690883_547c9d5a83_b.jpg (121 KB, 764x588) Image search: [Google]
5189690883_547c9d5a83_b.jpg
121 KB, 764x588
what the actual fuck is this shit. There's a rabbit hole here somewhere

pic related
>>
>>17778739
Well I'm not going to that website. Honeypot of some kind.
>>
>>17778739
There is a group of people that believe that they are targeted with some kind of electric interference that give them headaches, and other forms of ailments. And that its the government doing it.
>>
>>17778739
first thing on the site:

>It's a brainwashing program. Brainwashed people don't know they're brainwashed.

well then how are you writing an entire website about it?
>>
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=96083

You will be eventually led to this website for the podcasts. I am listening to this now.
>>
>>17778794

that's the irony of it, every time you try to explain it to someone they just meme their way back into it
>>
That's a honey pot website just like here.
>>
>>17778782
>>17778896
what do you even mean by that?
>>
>>17778794
Found out later from an outside source.
>>
>>17778942
what outside source? anyone who's supposedly targeted wouldn't know because they're brainwashed. anyone involved in the program wouldn't be contacting targets personally because if they're going to risk their life, they'd be going snowden and telling journalists and the rest of the world. still makes no sense.
>>
>>17778782
>>17778896
Something seems weird about these posts.

>>17778948
Human minds all work differently, it's definitely possible that if this brainwashing were to occur, some people may be able to throw it off easier than others. If I found out about mass brainwashing, I'd want to find some way to get it out.

That being said, this website looks...well, they don't even cite any "sources" as far as I can see.
>>
>>17778973
>If I found out about mass brainwashing, I'd want to find some way to get it out.
well i do believe in mass brainwashing. i just don't believe it's targeted or has anything to do with the techniques this guy is talking about. just plain ol propaganda blasted into our homes 24/7 through media. and most people wouldn't agree with my calling it brainwashing but that's essentially what all advertising is, too. i just feel that there are more nefarious purposes than selling some products. it's total control of the population at this point.

now i sound crazy too, i guess.
>>
>>17778973
You seem weird about these posts.
>>
>>17778973
If you want to see what brainwashing looks like.... Bernie fans fighting.
Also racism and Isis members.

The least brainwashed people I've ever spoke with were all vets
>>
Too scared to click link, what is it?
>>
>>17778999
No you don't mate. You sound logical as they come. I personally don't understand the thought processes of people who don't understand this well established fact.
>>
File: 9000.jpg (83 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
9000.jpg
83 KB, 599x450
>>17778739
Honestly, I visited the site, and to me is seems like little more then one of those crazy people you meet on the bus got a website and is now using said website to spread their bullshit theories, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 1427671597933.jpg (43 KB, 367x451) Image search: [Google]
1427671597933.jpg
43 KB, 367x451
>>17779131
>The least brainwashed people I've ever spoke with were all vets.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! That's completely fucking hilarious, you apparently have no idea how boot camp works, you stupid shit!
>>
>>17781347
I've seen two kinds.
>young
Definitely brainwashed and empty headed at best. They also tend to be bossy assholes.
>ancient
Salty types who are good at getting things done, but tend to require too many orders if presented with something new. Like all old people (service time: Vietnam war or older), they tend to think they already know everything about life and that "whippersnappers" under the age of 50 or so should just listen up. These seem to have dumped most of the brainwashing, retaining only a weird compulsion to hang onto every word The VA says as if it's the new Gospel delivered by God himself (especially if it has to do with anything medical).
>>
File: 1428178581433.jpg (28 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1428178581433.jpg
28 KB, 540x540
>>17781355
>These seem to have dumped most of the brainwashing, retaining only a weird compulsion to hang onto every word The VA says as if it's the new Gospel delivered by God himself (especially if it has to do with anything medical).

I'm deciding you're being sarcastic, because there is no way you could type that line without realizing how much that resembles brainwashing. Seriously, fuck off and research how boot camp works, you'll be surprised by how fucking wrong you have been with every word you've typed.
>>
>>17779131

How is being racist being brainwashed?

>different races developed in entirely different environments and developed different types of bodies
>different breeds of animals have different physical and mental traits
>doesn't believe the same applies to humans because muh diversity

>>17781360

Could you tell us more about the brainwashing senpai?
>>
>>17781394
Racism is arguably a way people rationalise inequalities in the system by attributing it to characteristics of race even when exceptions to every racial rule are numerous.
>>
>>17781422

>exceptions

There are always outliers anon. Any racist who knows what they're talking about will cite the bell curve stats. I'm not going to try to convince you that racial differences exist, but there is plenty of evidence to support it.

You can't call that brainwashed because its a conclusion people come through by logical analysis of statistics, events and personal experience.
>>
>>17781451
I'm not necessarily arguing it one way or the other. It's convenient though, useful even if you did happen to have an elitist agenda.
>>
>>17778739

First let me point out I have no idea what the OP pic is. I haven't been to the website. I do not argue for or against it.
I have only gathered the gist of the present topic by looking at OPs pic and skimming this threads posts. Also the same for recent similar threads.

However I would like to comment.

"Brainwashing" is a strong word with a specific connotation. Just using the word in any context makes anything you say sound conspiratarded.

However, it has been shown that various government agencies and commercial organizations like advertising/marketing groups invest heavily in the study and use of all manner of human psychology science.

It is the use and exploitation of certain words, phrases, shapes, symbols, certain colors, certain frequencies of sounds, certain rhythm or tempos of music or ambient sounds, specific inflections and modalities in speech patterns, and the intervals of repetition, etc, etc,....

all of these things have been made into a pseudo science of tapping into the human mind by exploiting the natural emotional and psychological responses to these specific stimuli in order to 'manipulate' a persons feelings, thoughts or opinions on whatever the subject or consumer product item it they want you to be interested in.

There are industry terms for these things i cant remember but part of it is something along the lines of breaking into your 'personal value system', your sense of judgement, tapping into it and reprogramming it to make people perceive value or merit in any number of things, including some of the most useless, unnecessary and ridiculous, or even harmful things.

This is not 'conspiracy'
This is a branch of psychology that has been around for around 100 years and modern technology together with years and years of R&D and real world implementation of such programs have made the tools and techniques incredibly efficient.

Of course some people with critical thinking skills are less susceptible to this exploitation.
>>
>>17778739
lol... it's schizophrenics.
>>
>>17778793
Little do they know, it's paranoia-induced anxiety that gives them headaches.
>>
>>17781600
>implying the government cant induce people with paranoia and mental illness

its like governments never want citizens paranoid and fighting with each other
>>
>>17781566
>i don't like the word brainwashing
>i don't like the word conspiracy
>and you can be sure that there is a conspiracy to brainwash people in this country, but don't use those words because people might object to it.
>>
>>17781802
Tbh famalam I got the feeling that a government worker was trying to post but wanted to cover his ass.
>I don't know what that picture is about
>I have only just learned about this topic but would like to comment
>Proceeds to rattle off well informed statement
>>
>>17781802
your point?

Everything i mentioned is more or less factual.
Don't expect me to sauce it for you either because if you have never heard of these things you've probably been living under a rock all your life.

Is it a 'conspiracy' ?
I dont know. I think its just organizations taking advantage of proven science. Which is not necessarily 'secret' but its not something you learn about in public education.

Is it 'brainwashing'?
Again, i dont know, maybe you could call it that.

I try not to use the words 'brainwashing' or 'conspiracy' because, as i stated, it instantly labels a persons statements as paranoid schizophrenic.
>>
>>17781810
Now you're the one sounding paranoid.

When i posted this >>17781566
I was merely trying to affirm that i was not a part of whatever it is OPs pic is from.
>>
>>17778739
I have a good friend who claims to be targeted. They're intelligent, articulate, and otherwise rational/sane. I've seen some true nutjobs associated with the whole TI movement, but my friend isn't one. I really dunno what to make of it all, but I'm inclined to believe them desu
>>
>>17781824
>as i stated, it instantly labels a persons statements as paranoid schizophrenic.

Brainwashing and conspiracies exist, just because the government and the mainstream media associated conspiracy theorists with nutjobs doesn't mean they don't exist. Speech regulation is tyrannical
>>
Reminds me of this site I found once that was discussing this theory of electronic brain control or intrusion on thoughts, that was theorizing "they" used any electronic device you owned to transmit you messages.
Found it when I was experiencing an alcohol related psychosis and googled about hearing audio hallucinations.
Fun times.
>>
>>17781566
This guy knows. Well articulated too.

>>17781874
Speech regulation maybe tyrannical but if you are to convey a touchy topic such as this towards people who's knee jerk reaction is to label you as a nut job, it is in your best interest to avoid those type of buzz words. It allows for a better chance of meaningful dialogue.
>>
>>17781330
>>17778999
count me in bros
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
>>
>>17779131
as in animal doctors ?
>>
>>17778999
>mass brainwashing
i believe are correct on all accounts.

To me these things are as obvious as nite and day. But of course, I quit watching television and all other forms of regular broadcast media long, long ago. I think that's why I now see everything the way I do. I sort of de-programmed, or detoxified myself from the direct effects of most of it.
Though it is now a painful struggle most days to deal with people and the world in general when they are all caught up in everything the programming directs them to.
And now when by chance I see or hear the average television or radio broadcast I feel like vomiting. Its like a weird noxious thing I just cannot stand to be subjected to. It feels like some horrible, unspeakable violation of my person to be around it.
>>
>>17783125
>i believe *you* are correct on all accounts.
typos
>>
>>17778903
fucking think about it you dolt
>>
>>17778739
Guess what, I just visited the site (not from the US so idgaf) and it's the same kind of conspiracy mumbo-jumbo that you can find everywhere on the web. If you want good tips on how to become self-sustainable/impervious to brainwashing, then let me recommend Paladin Press. Founded by racist, libertarian paranoiacs, but at least their worldviews are not represented in their books, which are highly practical (how to deal with wounds when there are no doctors around, how to pick simple locks, forage for food, etc.)
>>
>>17785140
specify all relevant book names please
>>
>>17785148
Give me a moment, I can even link to them on LibGen, so you can print them/read them on an e-book reader/PC screen.
>>
File: 1451281208012.jpg (83 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
1451281208012.jpg
83 KB, 359x450
>>17785148
Here you go:

>When There Is No Doctor: Preventive and Emergency Healthcare in Uncertain Times (Process Self-reliance Series)

http://libgen.io/ads.php?md5=737B81186571E2BB6E1CD11167A33FA5

>Invisible Resistance To Tyranny How to Lead a Secret Life of Insurgency in an Increasingly Unfree World

http://libgen.io/ads.php?md5=F830129C34CB49407874B4EFF1A3A5AE

>Never Say Die: The Canadian Air Force Survival Manual

http://libgen.io/ads.php?md5=5969CE3679B183E152553EBB5005E461

>The Urban Homestead (Expanded & Revised Edition)

http://libgen.io/ads.php?md5=11C785D04DB61144FA7BD3B6237091DF

I can upload some other books on request, including key copying, lock-picking, etc.
>>
>>17785184
thank you
>I can upload some other books on request, including key copying, lock-picking, etc.
please do
anything and everything you feel is relevant
>>
>>17778739
>/x/
>redpills
pick one
>>
>>17785201
~15-20 minutes, maybe more. Stay tuned.
>>
>>17778896

But I come here for the memes

>AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
>AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>17778739
Here's a hint OP. It's a certain (((tribe))) of "people" from a certain holy land who believe they're chosen.
>>
>>17785201
Link
https://mega.nz/#F!4spGiK7a
Decryption key
!WOHrxWsht1Kjx7xc2lv8tQ
>>
>>17784962
go fuck yourself, moron.
>>
>>17778896
Trust me, I don't think anyone on /x/ says shit that's serious enough to really matter.
>>
>>17778793
Wasn't this an X-Files episode, the guy had to keep moving west or his head would explode?
>>
>>17779131
Hi /pol/
>>
File: 423840472_94734.jpg (67 KB, 824x1100) Image search: [Google]
423840472_94734.jpg
67 KB, 824x1100
>>17781347
>I know about army because I saw the fullmetal jacket movie

Stop being such a puny little faggot. Boot camp only makes you learn the hows and do's that regular service needs. Maybe you should try to age a little bit before posting your bs around.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.