[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this ? Whenever I go to sleep, once my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 1443204074824.jpg (2 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1443204074824.jpg
2 KB, 124x124
Can someone explain this ?

Whenever I go to sleep, once my eyes are closed, I start hearing noises, nothing supernatural, just some objects around me going "Clack" , I can lie down for 30 minutes straight and not a single noise, yet once I close my ears, within 3-5 seconds Ill start hearing those noises happen every 10-20 seconds, any idea what this might be ?
>>
>>17777616
How does one close there ears? This is my only question before i can answer/help you OP.
>>
>>17777625
Sorry have not been sleeping proper for 2 days. meant eyes.
>>
>>17777625
Hello ?
>>
>>17777627
Oh ok.
>>17777691
Sorry dosed off for a second.

Im sure your probably in a hurry to sleep at the moment. Have you tried to drown it out with relaxing music? Because atm sleep deprivation will only worsen your problem if that is not the cause it.

I have an Idea of what it could be but, would need more information to confirm. When did the sleep clacking start?

I know i said one question earlier, sorry about that.
>>
>>17777708
Its fine, since I moved, 4-5 years ago, it never really hit me as something supernatural so I always just shrugged it off as, kind of stupid but whatever, I always blamed it on change in temperature and that the things around the room might be expanding and kind of making the sound on their own , but kind of "realized" it a few weeks ago and its only getting to me now.
>>
Gotta have a go at this getting thing now don't we.

OP, hone your gift.
>>
>>17777727
Wait, you mean its been happening for years? Now i believe in coincidences, but that might actually be something. Have you had anyone else be able to confirm the noise?
>>
>>17777749
Yes it has been happening for years, and yes, all family members hear it but its not a weird noise to hear so no one cares, what do you mean that now you believe in coincidences ?

>>17777738
Excuse me, friend ?
>>
>>17777753
>what do you mean that now you believe in coincidences ?
I think you might have a sentient sewer pipe with a sick sense of humor, that doesnt want you to sleep, if it does the clacking every time you close your eyes to go to sleep.
>>
>>17777738
>no one is trying
I quit.
>>
>>17777807
I already said that noise came from objects around me, not the walls, but regardless, it does really seem like shit luck rather than anything supernatural, but I have to ask, did you have something in mind or has this been a troll from the start ?
>>
>>17777811
Theres a "get battle" thread nate.
>>
>>17777616
Those are the sounds of demon hoofs walking around your house. Hes gonna get ya,
>>
>>17777848
Spooky
>>
I had this happen to me too. For years at my parents house, when I went to bed I would hear a certain door close. Interestingly enough, that door was removed when we did a total remodel on the basement.

Now when I go to bed I feel a pressure on my forehead every night. Does anyone else have these types of experiences?
>>
I think it has to do with that you dream before you fully fall asleep so your half awake while your in a dream kind of, It happens to me.
>>
>>17777818
Yeah but that's gay.

From now on the gets will come to me instead.
>>
>>17777899
2gd
>>
>>17777616
It's part of the process of going to sleep. Read up on sleep paralysis, you'll probably find it somewhere in there, it's your body's way of testing wether or not you're falling asleep
>>
>>17777813
I had something in mind but as soon as you said it was happening for years. It debunked anything i had.
>>
Autism. Not trolling im serious, folks in the autistic spectrum have crazy good hearing sometimes. My ex who has aspergers could hear dog whistles and those anti rat buzzer boxes that you toss under your house.
>>
Could you live next to a railroad?
>>
>>17777616
It's probably the noise your ears make due to the internal shifts and stuff.
>>
>>17779031
Also people with asthma, strange enough.
>>
>>17777616

Happens to me too. Would close my eyes and try to fall asleep. Start hearing what I think is my dresser makes these creaking or popping noises and I would get annoyed and open my eyes but as soon as I would open my eyes it would stop. Ever since I started noticing it more it stopped or hasn't been as noticeable. Don't think it's supernatural but definitely odd.
>>
It's your ice machine first bot
>>
>>17777813

it's this OP, you're fucked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJM2jgPe6Ew

don't worry they do it to me too
>>
>>17779031
>some
You must be autistic for thinking that its must be autism because one symptom if you can even call it that fits abd only sometimes. Also why woul his autism kick in only when eyes closed
>>
>>17777616
They want you anon! Don't ask who's there or you might get an answer. D:
>>
>>17777616
one time I was freaking out n I was laying in bed
thought I heard something spoopy & was about to have a heart attack
kept hearing something lightly going swish swash
but then I realized that it was just my eyelashes sweeping against my pillow
>>
Could be exploding head syndrome, I used to get it quite a bit a few years ago, used to be a different sound every time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
>>
>>17777616
Are you getting enough sleep time? Are you going through depression or something? Those things can cause olfatory and auditory hallucinations. I'm also convinced that you might be suffering from tinnitus, you'll be suffering from it for the rest of your life but don't worry, tinnitus is not a life threatening disease, anon-kun.
>>
>>17777616
>once I close my ears
>>
>>17777616
I'll try to be more quiet.
>>
In all likelihood it was always making that noise you were just more aware of it after closing your eyes.
>>
>>17779351
Because your mom got a buttplug stuck and you were the result of her compromise that night.
>>
Mild exploding head syndrome maybe?
>>
>>17781138
Also I didn't say that I was 100 per cent certain it was autism, it was an idea I was tossing out there in case it helped. Learn some basic grade three sentence comprehension skills retard.
>>
It's completely silent and your other senses are going into overdrive while your eyes are closed. It's just your ears picking up small sounds, house creaking, bodily noises and even exploding head syndrome maybe,
>>
>>17779732
sadly this
>>
>>17779732
One time I slept on my arm almost the whole night and was so number I couldn't even feel a tingle.
Reach over in the morning and feel a cold, limp hand in bed next to me
>Ded body
Jump out of bed probably making a not so masculine sound and then notice nothing else in my bed.
Notice my arm has not feeling
Also it hurts to face palm with a number arm. Like a lot, you lose the restraint from punching yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 259x195
>>17781141
>mild EHS
I sense mild autism on you
>>
>>17779742
This. Still happens to me sometimes, when I'm dead tired and falling asleep very quickly. And yes, it's a sudden random sound and it startles me every time, whether it sounds like a loud buzz or a shotgun going off above my head. Sometimes i even hear a soft moan lol, but i'm pretty sure i've caused it involutarily. Can't really think in that state.
>>
>>17777616
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
>>
>>17781478
Wut? It has the word 'exploding' in it so it can't be described as mild? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>17777727
Checked. So fucking close!
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.